1)Fallon (Lyn for short)
2) basically just this one
3)female
4)21
5)Central Florida
6)Single
7)I use to be a cast member, lol.
8)Looking for some friends.
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld--7-8
10) Anything else you may think someone may want to know
Mainly looking for friends right now. If it develops into more in the future, then good :). If not, at least we have another Disney friend!

1)Name- Becky
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc)- I've been ZephyrHawk since there's been an internet. No other nicks.
3)Male or female- Female
4)Age- 30
5)Location- Michigan
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married)- Married
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland- WDW 8 times, DL twice.
8)Why are you on the singles thread?- It's an "adults" thread too.
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld- Errrr...7?
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know- If you want to know, just ask.

1)Name: Beth
2)Nicknames used: Kinz or Kinzie
3)Male or female: Female
4)Age: 35
5)Location: Massachusetts
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married): single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland: WDW 10+ DL 3
8)Why are you on the singles thread? to meet new people that share a love of Disney
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld: 7
10)
TuskerHouse-meandmickey.jpg

11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know: My life revolves around figure skating. I've competed all over the world and am currently coaching and sharing my love for the sport. Anything else you want to know, feel free to ask.

1)Name- Tim
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc)- NA
3)Male or female- Male
4)Age- 29
5)Location- Southern NH
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married)- Separated
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland- WDW approx 20 times
8)Why are you on the singles thread?- Why not?
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld- 9
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know- If you want to know, just ask.

1)NameLindsay
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc)SiAmCrAzY
3)Male or female-Female
4)Age- 31
5)Location-Wisconsin
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married)- Married :love:
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland- WDW 10+ since Oct 2007, DL 0
8)Why are you on the singles thread?-To meet like minded Disney lovers
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld-10+
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know- I love to travel! With my husband, friends or SOLO- I don't care where I am going just that I am going :goodvibes

1)Name Kenn
2)Nicknames used Wasre
3)Male or female Male
4)Age 39
5)Location Oregon
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) Single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland DL too many times to count DW 1
8)Why are you on the singles thread? Meet other Disney enthusiasts and possibly someone special to share it with.
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld 7-8
10) Include a picture (optional) Can't post a pic yet.
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know Took part in Disney Magic Music days and performed in DL in High School. Just ask me whatever else you'd like to know.

1)Name: Dawn; Dawn Leigh
2)Nicknames used: Missy, Missytara
4)Age: 49
5)Location: Delaware
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) Divorced (since 1988)
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland:; Disney World - 8
8)Why are you on the singles thread? Share my tips on solo trips......
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld; A very high 10.
10) Include a picture (optional) No pic yet.
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know: found my love for Disney after planning solo traveling trips in 2000 when I turned 40. Been hooked ever since. Also did the 4/3 packages which got me hooked on cruising. What better way to vacation than Disney

1)Name: Hayley
2)Nicknames used: Just this.
4)Age: 20
5)Location: Central Jersey
6)Current availability: Single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland: Umm for Disney World more times then I can count. On average, about 2-3 times a year. Never been to DL
8)Why are you on the singles thread? Why not? Just looking to meet people and make friends =)
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld: 12
10) Include a picture (optional):
mayorgoofy.jpg
That's about a year old.. I didn't really take too many pictures the last couple times I was there.
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know: Idk what to put here. If you've got questions, PM me and ask =)

1) Name: Cindy
3) Male or Female: Female
4) Age: 40ish
5) Location: MA
6) Availability: divorced 3+ years
7) # times been to Disney World: 13, 1st trip in 73
9) Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney: About an 8
11) Software developer and Mom to 3: DD(16) DS(12) & an off on his own DS(23)

1)Name Lara
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) GaRain
3)Male or female Female
4)Age 39
5)Location Atlanta, GA
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) Single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland Disneyland once, Disneyworld, a bunch!8)Why are you on the singles thread? am single and like to travel solo
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld 9
10) Include a picture (optional) Haven't figured out the posting pictures thing yet11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know Gee whiz, what pressure, I don't know...

1)Name - Jill
2)Nicknames used - JillRenee1213
3)Male or female - F
4)Age - 24
5)Location - Austin
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) - In a Relationship
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland - at least five, less than ten
8)Why are you on the singles thread? - I didn't know it was a singles thread... thought it was adult travelers too
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld - probably a six or seven... it gets worse as I get older. Imagine that.
10) Include a picture (optional) - I can't because I don't have enough posts yet :mad:
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know - Last time I went to Disney World (December 2009) I didn't see Mickey ONCE! Not cool! He's an elusive little mouse...

1)Name- Duffy
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc)- Duffy
3)Male or female- Female
4)Age- 47
5)Location- Pa.
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married)- Married 27 years.
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland- 4 to WDW.
8)Why are you on the singles thread?- I thought it was a "Rollcall!!!" thread, not a singles thread.
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld- 5
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know- Our trip in November will be our first "adults only" trip.

1)Gary
2)Diznut66
3)Male
4)43
5)St Petersburg, FL
6)Divorced
7)over 100
8)for partner in crime at Disney
9)10
D23 and AP holder

d23mickey.jpg

1)Name - Tara
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) - I almost always use "ickletarakins" as a username...everywhere, haha. No other nicknames, though, and I guess that's not even a nickname, really.
3)Male or female - Female
4)Age - 27
5)Location - Upstate SC and LOVE IT!
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) - in a relationship
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland - Disneyland, just once, but I actually worked at Disney for about 5 years so obviously one can't even count how many times I've "been" there
8)Why are you on the singles thread? well I came here because it's for "adults and solos"...I'm not single but I am an adult, with no kids, so... :hippie:
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld - I would go with like...an 8. I love it. A lot. In fact, I'm pretty obsessed. But I have foregone trips to Disney to see new places and will continue to do so, because I think my love for travel in general is just a LITTLE bigger than my love for Disney :scared1: Also...I have to admit that I think the quality of service and food at WDW has declined significantly in recent years, so I simply can't be one of those people who is like OMG DISNEY IS THE BEST ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS. If I'm not happy with something, even at Disney, I'll tell it like it is.
10) Include a picture (optional) - If you look in my signature, any one of those links (the two blogs or either of the disboards TRs) will take you to many pictures of me :)
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know - Not really...I think my posts here, blogs, and TRs pretty much give a good picture of me :)

Just found this thread. I'll put my 2 cents in!

1)Name - Julie
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) - Mickeefan (DISboards), JulieMickeefan (Twitter)
3)Male or female - female
4)Age - 46
5)Location - Indianapolis, Indiana (for now)
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) - single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland - WDW=A LOT! DL=1 (in January)
8)Why are you on the singles thread? - because I'm single
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld - Usually a "10", but right now it's staged because I'm trying to sell it so the Disney stuff has come down
10) Include a picture (optional) -
image241.jpg

11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know - I have 4 Mickey tattoos

1)Name: Nina
2)Nicknames used: Transnet87
4)Age: 44 :scared1: (how the heck did that happen!!)
5)Location: Florida
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married): Divorced over 5 years/single
7) Kids: Grown and out of the house and 1 fantastic GD :banana:
8) Pets: 1 little chi-chi
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland: WDW too many to count, over 20
8)Why are you on the singles thread? To meet new people that share a love of Disney
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...Let's face it, Disney movies and theme parks are magical, I rate it a 9+
DSCF0609.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter