Royal Baby Watch Thread

London is in the middle of a heat wave and most buildings and homes do not have a/c. Can you imagine being 9+ months pregnant and no relief from the heat?? :faint:

I am sure the Duchess has some sort of a/c but I do get a giggle visualizing a bunch of servants fanning her trying to cool her off! :rotfl:

No way she has had the baby. The Palace has said that they will announce when she has arrived at the hospital and then of course the birth announcement will be placed outside the palace. It's all tradition and protocol and I don't think they could decide to change it if they didn't want people to know.

I'm thinking it's going to be today for some reason.

London is in the middle of a heat wave and most buildings and homes do not have a/c. Can you imagine being 9+ months pregnant and no relief from the heat?? :faint:

I am sure the Duchess has some sort of a/c but I do get a giggle visualizing a bunch of servants fanning her trying to cool her off! :rotfl:

Yes it's lovely and hot here in the UK at the moment, but I wouldn't fancy being 9 months pregnant in this heat with servants to fan me or not!! :rotfl: And no, most homes here in the UK do not have A/C - we don't have the need for it most summers unfortunately! :goodvibes

Claire :)

I hate to admit it, but I really am interested in this. I'm hoping for a girl (England always seems to do better with queens) and for a name, I'd really like one of her names to be Beatrix.

I'm joining in the fun because I love the royal family! I am eagerly awaiting to hear about the birth of Will & Kate's baby.

If it's a girl I vote for Elizabeth. I remember when Fergie had Eugenie and Beatrice they talked about saving the "big" names like Elizabeth, Victoria, etc in case Charles & Diana had another baby. If it's a girl I would probably guess one of those, but they do have like 4 names!

Is it finally time?

Kate and Will left her family's home and are in route to London! They left during rush hour so it does not look like they are just going back to their home (they would have picked a better time to do that!). Also, now there are reports that more police have arrived at the hospital!

So exciting! :hyper:

Is it finally time?

Kate and Will left her family's home and are in route to London! They left during rush hour so it does not look like they are just going back to their home (they would have picked a better time to do that!). Also, now there are reports that more police have arrived at the hospital!

So exciting! :hyper:

now royal baby watch can really start if that is the case. Although I do feel bad for her...I would hate being in labor knowing so many people are waiting for the baby to be born. Heck, I didn't even want any of my family at the hospital waiting around...I'd be stressing thinking I had to deliver quick so as not to inconvenience anyone. LOL.

now royal baby watch can really start if that is the case. Although I do feel bad for her...I would hate being in labor knowing so many people are waiting for the baby to be born. Heck, I didn't even want any of my family at the hospital waiting around...I'd be stressing thinking I had to deliver quick so as not to inconvenience anyone. LOL.

I'm due next Sunday but have already started prelabor. Every day at work people tell me to have the baby, people text me asking if I had her yet, and I get FB posts asking for updates. And I'm just some joe-schmo American. I really feel for her.

I would not be surprised if Kate is kept from a lot of the media for starters. Like I'm sure she isn't reading stories and watching the news all that much just watching news about her.

She also doesn't strike me as someone who would let it bother her. If she cared so much about people waiting for her, she wouldn't have become Waity Katie.

She seems to do her own thing and does not let in to pressure. My point is, I'm so she doesn't feel like she has to deliver soon just to make others happy :upsidedow

Read a couple articles that people are jumping to conclusions about where Kate and Will are going. They could be going to their home to be closer to the hospital. Darn. I was hoping for so,etching to distract me from my lack of progress.

Read a couple articles that people are jumping to conclusions about where Kate and Will are going. They could be going to their home to be closer to the hospital. Darn. I was hoping for so,etching to distract me from my lack of progress.

Yeah I mentioned that above. Its possible but reporters think the time they left is odd. They left during rush hour and don't you think a planned trip would have left at a time with less traffic. I do! Also, increased police at hospital!

I agree that its an odd time for them just to head back.

Some economists are predicting, the Royal Birth will boost the UK economy by $380 million. Not too shabby!

I really hope they are headed to someplace else other than St. Mary's.

I do feel so bad for the media but I am enjoying what they are reporting. They have NO story but they have to wait; so they, tell stories about the other reporters. Why the heck not? What else are they going to do?

I need to find our prediction page. I think I had today down so I clearly lost!

Yeah I mentioned that above. Its possible but reporters think the time they left is odd. They left during rush hour and don't you think a planned trip would have left at a time with less traffic. I do! Also, increased police at hospital!

I agree that its an odd time for them just to head back.

I read they left by helicopter. Would rush hour make a difference in that circumstance?

I'm not sure whether the helicopter means anything. Do they often travel that way?

Is it too late for me to join the thread? My husband has no idea why I am so enamored with the royal family. I've tried to explain that it is the closest thing to a fairy tale that I will ever get to experience, but he doesn't get it. In any case, I m so excited about the royal baby! My mom and I have argued over what we think/hope the baby will be named and are keeping each other informed if either of us hears something. Nice to see other people out there who are as excited as I!

I guess they often travel by helicopter.

But I would love a royal birth tomorrow as I am in London for the day and being able to see the announcement of the royal birth at Buckingham Palace would be quite cool!

This is so exciting!!! But I'm still hoping she holds out a few more days...I fly tomorrow night and arrive Sunday morning in London. It would be so exciting to be there!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

This is so exciting!!! But I'm still hoping she holds out a few more days...I fly tomorrow night and arrive Sunday morning in London. It would be so exciting to be there!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Oooooh!! Now, that would be exciting!!:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter