Royal Baby Watch Thread

My bestie and I just got a giggle out of the princess being in labor....we are in L&D right now waiting for her baby to make her grand entrance as well :) My next door neighbor is also due this week, it would very amusing to me if they all delivered today :)

It's about time. We've been waiting for ages lol

She should have done what Diana did and given her due date 2 weeks layer them it was.

Can't wait to see if its a girl :)

Hope you all didn't stay up waiting for news. First labors can take a looong time- mine was 19 hours. We could be waiting all day for news.

I'll be checking in constantly while at work. Hopefully it will go quick and easy for her.

Thanks all. :goodvibes

It looks like I may get my wish! :dance3: Pray it's today! :cloud9:

Hugs from me too.xxx

It really does look like Kate is going to grant your wishes.:wizard:

I think it's a boy,dh thinks girl.
I like the name Francis/Frances

On the good old bbc,Alexandra and George seem to be the faves.:goodvibes

I just woke up to this news! I can't wait and I'm thinking of mom23gr8tboys who is there now! Hooray for the royal baby!

I'm hoping for a baby girl to be named Victoria Elizabeth Diana Carol. My mom is hoping for Alexandra. Guess we will see. It will probably end up a boy and neither of us will get our wish. :rotfl2:

Hope you all didn't stay up waiting for news. First labors can take a looong time- mine was 19 hours. We could be waiting all day for news.

27 1/2 hours for me for my first! :scared1: I hope for Kate's sake her's is quicker, but you never can tell with babies! They do come in their own time!

My DH woke me up to give me the news - so excited!!!:cheer2:

Glad to be joining you all today.

Here's to a healthy baby! Cheers!

Kristen

It's going to be a long day of waiting.

But I would love to get a hold of one of the coins they are giving out to the babies that are born today. Wonder how many fakes are going to be sold on Ebay?

Charles told people traveling with him today that he thinks the baby will come in six hours - so around 3PM in Britain!

I think now its possible she was showing early signs of labor when she traveled back to London.

If, this little one is a girl, she will be the first female to keep her place in the line of succession. How is Elizabeth, not her first name? Oh course, Diana will be a middle name...has to be!
OMG! :faint: My first was 5 1/2 hours..the longest 6 1/2. l was very lucky, they were sooo easy. :duck:

Thanks all. :goodvibes

It looks like I may get my wish! :dance3: Pray it's today! :cloud9:

How exciting!! :yay:

If, this little one is a girl, she will be the first female to keep her place in the line of succession. How is Elizabeth, not her first name? Oh course, Diana will be a middle name...has to be!OMG! :faint: My first was 5 1/2 hours..the longest 6 1/2. l was very lucky, they were sooo easy. :duck:

How exciting!! :yay:

To not set expectations too high before she is even a day old! They won't give her Elizabeth or Diana as a first name or Charles or Phillip because there's too much that goes along with those names right now.

So we were having horrible storms here last night, and my phone notification went off. I assumed it was an alert about the weather, but it was a message that the Duchess had gone to the hospital in labor! So at 2:00 am when I should be trying to sleep so I'm not dead tired at work tomorrow, I'm reading about the royal baby!!!!! I can't help it - I'm so excited for them!

I was fast asleep by 11 pm last night :lmao: Woke up at 7am checked my twitter and saw she had gone into labor! Was relieved when I reached the top of my timeline and there was no baby yet ::yes::

I think it will be a boy just because everyone is saying girl. I want to see a girl named Victoria, Alexandra or Charlotte just because I love the idea of Kate Middleton having a little princess!

Originally I voted a girl. However, today I've had the feeling A Boy!

My Dad was a Royal Navy Seal/Special Services WW2.

His name was George William, so I'm now watching with great anticipation,
;) here in Canada.

I originally thought boy...but goodness, wouldn't it be cute to see them with a little girl?! I like the name Charlotte. Princess Charlotte of Cambridge sounds adorable. :)

I've got the live feed on, and there seems to be a whole lot more police activity going on outside the hospital. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter