RP where on earth does the rollaway go?

M

muttngeff

I just looked at some pictures of the 2Q rooms--where the heck is my son supposed to sleep on the rollaway? There does not appear to be any room on either side of the beds--anyone? Maybe there's a picture somewhere?

Someone else has said that a rollaway will fit between the window and the bed. We stayed in a standard room but without a rollaway. There is space over there.

There is space next to the window. We did not get the rollaway, but did bring a twin size air mattress for DS to sleep on. It fit perfectly and we could prop it up against the wall during the day to get it out of the way. I would imagine that it would be quite cramped with the rollaway.

I agree with Themepark. We also used a twin airbed and placed it over by the window. My 14 yr. old really loved having his own space....we just took his sheets from home. There's no way you could put up with a rollaway if it had to be placed at the foot of the queen beds. Hopefully, it would fit over by the window but might not leave much space between it and the bed?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter