Sabrina & Jim's PJ: 05/26 Please don't ask....

Which shoes do you like better?

• hot pink pumps with bows

• hot pink satin sling backs

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm really sorry to hear the news - Lots of love and good karma to your little niece.

I am keeping your niece in my prayers - I have just read your planning journal in one sitting - FAB! I am so excited for you! The Castle! I cannot wait to hear more...

So sorry to hear about your niece. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping for a speedy recovery. :hug:

And, because I believe that sometimes the best thing for distress, is distraction, I must also say that I LOVE your shoes! Seriously, you have me rethinking my color scheme, so that I could get them! :rotfl: Good taste!

Love your shoes. I wish I could pull of something like that but me and heels don't mix.

I am so sorry to hear about your niece. I hope she gets better soon and I will keep her and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted. :hug:

Oh my goodness, so sorry to hear about your neice!! I hope she's doing better!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE those shoes!!! They look great!

I just wanted to let you know that my niece is doing better and has finally been released. They are due back in Canada this evening.

Thank you all so much for your kind words and prayers. They mean a lot:grouphug:

Glad to hear she is doing better. I hope she is back to normal soon!

DF and I are thinking about changing our wedding colors. The original colors are pink and chocolate which I love. DF loved all the bright colors from the mad hatter tea party so I started to look at stuff and liked hot pink and orange. I think those are pretty nice together and very vibrant for a summer wedding. I'll be posting an inspiration board shortly.

I think either choice would be really nice. You should go with whatever "feels" right to you!

Tracy had hot Pink and Orange and her colors looked great! What ever you decide will be fab! :thumbsup2

Oh, yes!! Definately hot pink and orange!! That would be perfect for a summer wedding! Bright and fun! I love it!:banana:

I agree.. I like both but Orange and Pink for summer is lovely! I tried to convince df of that one actually.

I think either choice would be really nice. You should go with whatever "feels" right to you!

Tracy had hot Pink and Orange and her colors looked great! What ever you decide will be fab! :thumbsup2

Oh, yes!! Definately hot pink and orange!! That would be perfect for a summer wedding! Bright and fun! I love it!:banana:

I agree.. I like both but Orange and Pink for summer is lovely! I tried to convince df of that one actually.

Thanks for the comments ladies!!!!

here's a few things that I love with the new colors

Graphic1.jpg

my MOH is going to kill me because her dress won't go with the new colors. I'm going to pay for her new dress because I'm not going to make her pay for the new one since I changed my colors. That's not her fault. I don't think she can pull off hot pink but she can pull off orange

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter