Sabrina & Jim's PJ: 05/26 Please don't ask....

Which shoes do you like better?

• hot pink pumps with bows

• hot pink satin sling backs

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love the color inspiration board :goodvibes The hot pink parasol is a favorite; of course I bought parasols for my bridesmaids to use in pictures too ;) How are you thinking about incorporating them?

The new colors are great! And they are also very summery! (Not sure if thats a word :laughing:) Also i think it's really sweet of you to pay for your MOH dress i'm sure she will appreciate it. Will she be able to use the dress that she bought for something else?

the new board looks great! i love the little FG dress!! Send me your shoes and I'll break them in for you! :lmao:

I honestly have no idea how I've missed your PJ all this time! :confused3 The inspiration board looks fantastic! That's so nice of you to buy you MOH her new dress, I'm sure she'll appreciate it! Ok, now I need to go start at the beginning to get all caught up:laughing: guess i know what i'll be doing on my break today!

I have been waiting for quite a while before I posted that my wedding has been canceled.

DF has asked me for a separation. There are many personal reasons for this and I'm not going to get into that. He's just not ready to move to the next step anytime soon.

I'd like to thank all of you that have been following my pj and have had nice things to say. they were all very helpful.

Hopefully at a later time I'll be able to start a new pj.

In the meantime, I will still be on the boards!

I;'m so sorry Sabrina! We are here if you need us!!

:grouphug: We're here for you! I am so sorry about everything. I am sending you pixiedust for things to get better. pixiedust:

Im sorry Sabrina! \Hang in there! Better to have it happen sooner rather than later. If you need us, we are here!

I am so sorry! One of the girls at work just called off her engagement. :sad2:

Like Mimi said it def better to have it happen now then once everything is booked with invitations mailed.

Everything always has a way of working out. Fairytales always have a happy ending - just in time. I hope you can still have hte castle wedding of your dreams - as soon as you both are ready!

:hug:Oh Sabrina I am so sorry to hear that. Even though it hurts now it really is better now than later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter