Sabrina & Jim's PJ: 05/26 Please don't ask....

Which shoes do you like better?

• hot pink pumps with bows

• hot pink satin sling backs

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh Sabrina I am so sorry. I have really enjoyed your PJ , but everything happens for a reason. BIG HUGS :)

I have been waiting for quite a while before I posted that my wedding has been canceled.

DF has asked me for a separation. There are many personal reasons for this and I'm not going to get into that. He's just not ready to move to the next step anytime soon.

I'd like to thank all of you that have been following my pj and have had nice things to say. they were all very helpful.

Hopefully at a later time I'll be able to start a new pj.

In the meantime, I will still be on the boards!

Oh gosh Sabrina I'm so so sorry hunnie.:grouphug::grouphug:

I'm so sorry to hear this Sabrina. I truly believe that all things work for good, though. I'm sure that dosen't help much right now, :::hugs:::

Sabrina, I'm sorry to hear about this, but as you mentioned if he's not ready for the next step then its better to wait. I look forward to reading your new PJ whenever that time might come. I'm glad that you will still plan to be around the boards :grouphug:

I'm soo sorry girl! I know that you are going through a lot but if you need anything let us know. :grouphug: I know that things may not seem ok but don't worry hun one day your fairy-tale ending will come. And at least you know it will be the real deal. :hug:

Hi Sabrina, Im so sorry to hear about your wedding being canceled. But on the bright side, you will already have a lot of beautiful wedding details planned when the right time comes! I wanted to compliment your Christian Louboutin shoes, they are just gorgeous! I actually saw the same pair on the cover of Brides magazine last year! I really love them, and was wondering if you wouldnt mind sharing where you ordered them from? I have looked on the internet and there are many different websites that carry them at a variety of prices. Thanks a lot and I hope you are doing well. :goodvibes

I'd like to say a big thank you for everyones well wishes. They mean a lot. :grouphug:

I'd just like to post a little note. I have been getting a few messages asking if I'm selling some of my wedding stuff. It may not be your intention to do so but I find that to be very insensitive. I am no longer with my DF and it is a very difficult time. I am mourning a ten year relationship and a four year engagement. Thanks for your understanding.

I'd like to say a big thank you for everyones well wishes. They mean a lot. :grouphug:

I'd just like to post a little note. I have been getting a few messages asking if I'm selling some of my wedding stuff. It may not be your intention to do so but I find that to be very insensitive. I am no longer with my DF and it is a very difficult time. I am mourning a ten year relationship and a four year engagement. Thanks for your understanding.

Just wanted to say if you need anything let me know! I know that things like this can be tough and wanted to let you know that I am here for ya! :hug:

Sabrina, I am so very sorry to hear of the break up but then THIS!!! What is wrong with some women. Honey, disregard the insensitive 'brides' and take care of your self at this time. We are here if you need us. Sending you hugs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter