Sad news to pass along...ILUVDXL has passed away

How tragic. :( My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends.

I was just reading all these posts. She touched a lot of lives.

My prayers and condolences to the family and friends.

OMG.. I cannot believe the picture and if I could find my yearbook, I think I went to high school with her..

I am so sad over this, I have known her as a poster for many years here, but we are faceless on the Internet.. When I saw that picture, I thought I know that face....I will look for my yearbook later, but I did go to Roslindale High School.. (I went through my yearbook, and I was mistaken, but I have to tell you I know this sweet face from somewhere, maybe from my kids...or from their work...)

This is just way too sad. Hugs to her family, I will keep you in my prayers.

That's terribly sad. :( Prayers and condolences for her family and friends. :hug:

Very, very sad news. :( Thanks for sharing the news, Deb and Mare.

Kathy was always nice here on the boards, recall her well. I remember when the bank she worked for apparently tightened up their computer stuff and she had a VERY tough time accessing the DIS, but she found a way. :goodvibes As said by several, her PM's were always nice, a smile in them. I do remember some of her last to me was months back when I posted some pictures and all she could get, from work, were red x's. I tried for several days to get them for her but never did. I and several others from the DIS did run into her and Joe one evening in Epcot, we were going one way, she the other. It was nice to finally meet her and I will always remember her.

My best wishes for her Joe and all her family members, condolences.

How sad. I went to check out her last post, and it was made Jun.2....It kind of freaks me out, that she had no idea she would only live two more days. Puts a lot into perspective, don't you think?

Sympathy to her family. :angel:

This is such sad news... Prayers and my deepest sympathy... :sad1:

I do remember the posts about her nursing home ladies. I always thought she was such a special lady. She will be truly missed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter