Samantha & Dave's PJ... 2/8/10 WP/ADH, PS TR Started Pg 78!

Hi Friends! Just wanted to stop by and let you know that I have not forgotten my DisBrides, I have just been crazy the past month. I don't have very many wedding update except... I GOT MY DRESS and Pink CRINNIE courtesey of Linda! I promise I will post pics when try them both on. It has finally got very hot and humid here and I haven't been able to look at a big dress without breaking a sweat lol! So I will post pics when my MOH comes over to take them :) But I love love love the pink crinnie with the pink shoes and the dress! Yay Linda!!!

Besides wedding stuff I have been very busy getting placement letters out to parents for the fall and finalizing all the papwerwork for the sale of the studio. Finally everything got sorted out and I am now the owner and lead teacher yay! So now I m just working on getting all the students enrolled so I can make some money next year lol!

Also, I am now in the midst of my crazy wedding year... 1 down, 9 to go... I have some fun bridal shower and wedding pics I took in hope of providing some inspriation for you girls. I saw some really cute ideas!

Anyways, I am off to try and start catching up on PJ's before I go away in 3 days!!!! Dave and I have the camera ready to take tons of PS pics for you and lots of fun family pics too lol! So I will try and cathc up the best I can, but please know I miss you all when I am off doing "regular grown up stuff" lol!

See ya Real Soon!

Yay for the dress!! Though, I'm a little jealous of your hot weather, it's 66 here today. - Doesn't the weather know it's July?

9 weddings? That's crazy!! I know how you feel, 2 years ago, DF and I were invited to 21, went to 15, and one of us was in 8 of them. That was a mighty expensive year :cool2: But it is fun isn't it :goodvibes

Yay for your impending PS!! And Darn that real life junk.. I hate how it keeps getting in the way of Dising :rotfl:

Yeh for getting your dress!! Always exciting!

That's insane that you have so many weddings to go to. Have fun at your PS, can't wait for updates and pics!

Good Luck with getting students for the fall!

Yay!!!! Can't wait to see your dress! :woohoo: The crinnie sounds adorable! Good luck with everything, dear! And we miss you lots! I'll be keeping an eye out for your updates! :goodvibes

9 weddings! :scared1: i only had 3 one year and i thought i would go crazy from traveling around the country. wow insane, but i bet loads of fun.

Have a fun and safe trip to the Happiest Place on Earth! take tons of pictures, we will all be waiting to hear every detail! :surfweb:

p.s hurray for the dress and pink crinnie!!

Awe sam!!

Everything sounds like its coming together for your dance studio! Thats awesome!!!

And yay for the pink crinnie and your dress!!! I can't wait to see pictures! I wish i could dye my crinny but its attatched to the dress... bummer

Have a great time on your trip! I can't wait to hear all about your PS!!!

you're back!!! only you are leaving us again but at least for good reasons!:thumbsup2 that's awesome about the studio! glad you have everything ready to go. so exciting that you got the dress and crinnie in! so excited to see it. have a wonderful time at your PS and take tons of pics!

Yay for the dress!! Though, I'm a little jealous of your hot weather, it's 66 here today. - Doesn't the weather know it's July?

9 weddings? That's crazy!! I know how you feel, 2 years ago, DF and I were invited to 21, went to 15, and one of us was in 8 of them. That was a mighty expensive year :cool2: But it is fun isn't it :goodvibes

Yay for your impending PS!! And Darn that real life junk.. I hate how it keeps getting in the way of Dising :rotfl:

It has eithier been 85 and humid or downpouring all month... it is starting to get annoying lol! 21 WEDDINGS!!!! I will quit complaining! Yikes!!!! I told Dave we need to start being mean so peple stop inviting us, we'll just pick fights with bridea dand grooms to cut costs lol!

Yeh for getting your dress!! Always exciting!

That's insane that you have so many weddings to go to. Have fun at your PS, can't wait for updates and pics!

Good Luck with getting students for the fall!

Thanks Laurie, I promise to take lots and lots of pics :)

Yay!!!! Can't wait to see your dress! :woohoo: The crinnie sounds adorable! Good luck with everything, dear! And we miss you lots! I'll be keeping an eye out for your updates! :goodvibes

Thanks Anjanette, it has been a crazy few months, and will probably get even more so in the next few months but thats ok!

9 weddings! :scared1: i only had 3 one year and i thought i would go crazy from traveling around the country. wow insane, but i bet loads of fun.

Have a fun and safe trip to the Happiest Place on Earth! take tons of pictures, we will all be waiting to hear every detail! :surfweb:

p.s hurray for the dress and pink crinnie!!

3 weddings is lot, especially when you are traveling for them all. I promise to post PS pics when I get back too :)

Awe sam!!

Everything sounds like its coming together for your dance studio! Thats awesome!!!

And yay for the pink crinnie and your dress!!! I can't wait to see pictures! I wish i could dye my crinny but its attatched to the dress... bummer

Have a great time on your trip! I can't wait to hear all about your PS!!!

Thanks, I will take some pics of the dress/crinnie/shoes when I get back... and after I lose the 3 lbs of dole whips I plan on eating while in WDW lol!

you're back!!! only you are leaving us again but at least for good reasons!:thumbsup2 that's awesome about the studio! glad you have everything ready to go. so exciting that you got the dress and crinnie in! so excited to see it. have a wonderful time at your PS and take tons of pics!

I am really excited to go, and after your food descriptions from your PS I am sooooo pumped for the tasting! I will be fasting that morning lol!

I love reading this. I am subbing!!

Welcome! Thanks for subbing :yay:

I'm trying to catch up on all 77 pages! :lmao: I love the skittles, what a great idea! The shoes and dress are awesome too!

I'm originally from The Cape and DF is from the South Shore!

Anyways, can't wait to read more! popcorn::

It has eithier been 85 and humid or downpouring all month... it is starting to get annoying lol! 21 WEDDINGS!!!! I will quit complaining! Yikes!!!! I told Dave we need to start being mean so peple stop inviting us, we'll just pick fights with bridea dand grooms to cut costs lol!

Thanks Laurie, I promise to take lots and lots of pics :)

Thanks Anjanette, it has been a crazy few months, and will probably get even more so in the next few months but thats ok!

3 weddings is lot, especially when you are traveling for them all. I promise to post PS pics when I get back too :)

Thanks, I will take some pics of the dress/crinnie/shoes when I get back... and after I lose the 3 lbs of dole whips I plan on eating while in WDW lol!

I am really excited to go, and after your food descriptions from your PS I am sooooo pumped for the tasting! I will be fasting that morning lol!

Welcome! Thanks for subbing :yay:

what time is your food tasting again? here is what we did so that we could enjoy all the food-ours was at 2:30 and PS was at 9am. what we did was go to Ohana's for breakfast (my fav!) at like 7:30am. we figured since we would not be eating until 2:30, we needed something or by 1 we would have been famished! PS at 9am, ended at 1-1:30 and then just waited until 2:30 to eat. by then we were starving and able to try everything. OMG at the end we could barely walk and i did not eat again until 1:30 the next day!! you are going to have the best time though! so excited for you and to see pics!!!

Sam - so good to see you on the boards. Wow - do you have alot going on. Hope you guys have fun down in Disney. Glad the pink crinnie arrived and it works well with your dress. Can't wait to see some photos of the pink crinnie and pink shoes with your dress.

Here it is peeking out from under my dress with my shoes and bouquet.

1d43a158.jpg

Linda

Yay for your dress! Have an awesome time at Disney and we can't wait to hear your plans when you get back! :)

I'm trying to catch up on all 77 pages! :lmao: I love the skittles, what a great idea! The shoes and dress are awesome too!

I'm originally from The Cape and DF is from the South Shore!

Anyways, can't wait to read more! popcorn::

A Local! Awesome!! Thanks for reading and putting up with my ramblings lol!

what time is your food tasting again? here is what we did so that we could enjoy all the food-ours was at 2:30 and PS was at 9am. what we did was go to Ohana's for breakfast (my fav!) at like 7:30am. we figured since we would not be eating until 2:30, we needed something or by 1 we would have been famished! PS at 9am, ended at 1-1:30 and then just waited until 2:30 to eat. by then we were starving and able to try everything. OMG at the end we could barely walk and i did not eat again until 1:30 the next day!! you are going to have the best time though! so excited for you and to see pics!!!

Yup we are planning a breakfast at our timeshare and then head off to the PS at 9 and tasting at 2:30. We do however have Ohana ADRs for 8:30 that night, but DF and DD are HUGE eaters and were really excited for it so oh well!

Sam - so good to see you on the boards. Wow - do you have alot going on. Hope you guys have fun down in Disney. Glad the pink crinnie arrived and it works well with your dress. Can't wait to see some photos of the pink crinnie and pink shoes with your dress.

Here it is peeking out from under my dress with my shoes and bouquet.

1d43a158.jpg

Linda

haha yup, I am busy bee lately lol! I will def take a few pics of it when I get back and post them :) I am sooo excitexd to go now:banana:

Oh Sam, can't wait to see the pink crinnie and shoes!!!

Pics after the trip I promise! And lots of pics from the PS too :goodvibes

That is awesome. I know what you mean about it being hot and humid. But I can't wait to see pics! And congrats on the dance studio again

Thanks Sam! It has been painful here weatherwise though huh!

Yay for your dress! Have an awesome time at Disney and we can't wait to hear your plans when you get back! :)

Thanks, I hope its a great trip :)

Ok gals, I am off to finish packing Dave's stuff and get ready to sleep early so I can have a fun filled trip! I promise to take tons of pics and will talk to you all soon :goodvibes Ta ta for now TTFN!

Can I tell you im a bit upset that our vacations didnt collide? I come home and you left...and you were in NY for my wedding and we didnt see eachother :(

So we must do a gtg soon. Im dying to get vin to MA so we have a mission
Have a wonderful and safe time!

Sam & Dave!!

Have a great time in Disney! Dont forget to take a ton of piccys!

If this trip is anything like the last - its sure going to be a blast!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter