Say whats come to your mind game

Sick -> WICKED SICK!! As in, an extremely large chain of kills on UT2004. As in, I just Cicada'd you through the floor.

(( Wait a minute. How'd it get from WICKED SICK!! As in, an extremely large chain of kills on UT2004. As in, I just Cicada'd you through the floor to cool? ))

(( Ah, but you still skipped an entire step there. If you wanted to get from WICKED SICK to pink, you'd have to go WICKED SICK -> Cool, and then Cool -> Pink. But I would intercept it halfway through and turn it around to cool -> Zombie-Pirate-Ninjas or something like that. ))

(( Ah, but you still skipped an entire step there. If you wanted to get from WICKED SICK to pink, you'd have to go WICKED SICK -> Cool, and then Cool -> Pink. But I would intercept it halfway through and turn it around to cool -> Zombie-Pirate-Ninjas or something like that. ))

WOW you are confusing me LOL

Ya Shadow Pirate does that to people sometimes and to stay on topic.

pink-->Hippie

60's -> Controlled Substances

It's normal that I confuse people. It's also normal to decimate almost anyone in debate. Now what did Eddie the Eagle say to do if you find a gun?

Yo Yo will get it, the rest of you will think I'm crazy. Which is close to the truth, but not rly. FISSION MAILED!!

Controlled substances--> My family

(My family has problems.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter