School bus test run this morning... summer is almost over!

Why a week or two off in October? I don’t get it.
Our school district used to start after Labor Day, but they started gradually going to earlier start dates so that we’re now at a point where the first semester is done at Christmas time. Easier for the high schoolers

Why a week or two off in October? I don’t get it.
Our school district used to start after Labor Day, but they started gradually going to earlier start dates so that we’re now at a point where the first semester is done at Christmas time. Easier for the high schoolers

We only get 2 days for fall break, but we also have the entire week of Thanksgiving off, as well as 2 days for Mardi Gras.

School starts here on August 12. I already went and bought all of DD's school supplies last week. I ordered new polo shirts and pants for her and they arrive tomorrow. We got our bus schedule yesterday and she found out her new bus stop is at the opposite end of the block and she has to be to the bus stop by 6:45am

Just got both high schoolers schedules today. Of course we don't get any idea of what supplies they need until they meet their teachers on the first day of school so then we have to scavenger hunt to find what they need in the already picked over stores.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter