Scott Petersen????

kdibattista

<font color=darkorchid>It left an indent the size
Did anyone else here that he went to MEXICO this past weekend? Last I heard was that he checked out of his hotel on Friday and no one has heard from him. His mom said he contacted her but she won't say were he is :rolleyes: Does anyone else have any more recent info?

He flew down to Guadalajara Mexico last Monday (2/3) for a fertilizer convention (which is what I think he is full of). According to the police, the trip had been planned for some time and since he is not a suspect (so they say) there was no way they could make him stay in the country. He has no restrictions on where he goes. But I would sure hope they had someone following him. I heard he had checked out of the hotel on Wednesday and his mom did speak to him on Friday. Haven't heard any more on him since then.
There was a volunteer search yesterday to again go over areas that had already been searched for her but nothing was found. There is just so much farmland and water in the area, she could be anywhere.

I believe it was on Fox news. They were discussing him going out of the country, but that the police were watching him closely. No, they could not stop him, no they have not said that he is definately a suspect. But, from what I have seen, HE is making himself one.

BTW, the dealership gave Laci's truck back to her family.
In case no one saw that bit of info.

SAD...just sad. The comment from the anchor, "Scott is in Mexico, and his wife should be set to deliver their son next week." Very sad.
Lisajl

Heard on Fox News today that he's back in California. He just makes himself look more guilty everyday. :rolleyes:

I agree that things to not look positive for Scott.

However, part of me is still hopeful that he was not involved in anything and that she will come back safe and sound.

I'm sure it's been said before but if it were my family, I'd be doing anything and everything to try and find the person. I have yet to hear that he's taken a lie detector test. What's with that? I'd be first in line if I knew I didn't have anything to hide.

It seemed like her family was very supportive to each other. I hope they are continuing to be. I hope that she is still alive, although, it doesn't appear that's going to be the case. A very sad story.

isnt that a stupid time to be going to Mexico, your wife is due any day and babies do come early. During my pregnacy my first I didnt want my husband to leave my side.

I had previously been giving him the benefit of the doubt, but these days, I have to agree with Poohbear123. :)

If his is NOT guilty, why would he be doing anything other than searching for her FULL TIME?????

Because he would find her in a matter of minutes and then he would promptly be arrested and go to jail...

Anyway that is my theory

Oh I just got to get this off my chest. Now if it was your spouse and child would you do anything and everything to find them. She's only been gone since Christmas and he is already doing business. I don't care if this was already scheduled, I'd sell everything, let my business go under and move in with my parents if I needed the money to keep the search going. Especially my child I would move heaven and earth, appear on any program, any time any where. I'd take every test, give pints of blood and you could search the fillings in my teeth to get back my child. Sorry to vent but just thinking about that woman and baby makes me so sad. We have a case here in Mass, Molly Bish, and she's been missing oh I'd say almost two years and her parents are still looking, doing what they can to keep her face out there. IMHO you do whatever it takes to get them back no matter what it costs you. Thanks for the vent guys. God bless all our missing citizens.

Unbelievable! What worries me is that if he truly did do it, obviously the police must not have enough evidence to bring him in at this point. Maybe they are waiting for him to slip up. I'm afraid if he is the kidnapper, then he is going to get away with it.:( :mad:

When is the last time anyone was missing for this long and was found alive?

I would not be eligible for this guy's jury....I think he's guilty and should spend the rest of his life in a cell with an ugly man named Bubba.

10 years, they made a movie about him, I know my name is Steven that is the only case, where a person was found alive after been missing for a while.

I know this case is a big deal but there are still missing children that the press forgot about. Elizabeth Smart kidnapped from her own room, the little girl in Wisconson kidnapped walking to school. The little girl in Florida The state lost her.

<font color=navy>Bambii...

That was Steven Staynor - brother of Carey Staynor, who ended up killing those four women in Yosemite

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter