Secret Green Club - whatever number thread

OH-EM-GEE! There are actually other people out there who still use the boards???

I'm still on and very active, safely on the other side of the border in the Canadian Forum :rotfl2:

I think i stumbled on this amazing group just as we were starting to think about a trip for our 25th anniversary. Right now? Almost at my 60 day mark for the trip to celebrate our 35th!!
Hi Jacqueline! I haven't been on in so very long! We are going back in December, for about a week and that is what made me come back to the boards to check things out a bit. We went for our 35th in April! Hope you are all doing well!

How exciting... December trips and anniversaries

Our 13th was October and we spent it in Hawaii at Aulani.

Sooooo what's new?
throw back!
What's new? Nothing, still under a stay-at-home order- ok it ended 15 minutes ago, nothing other than grocery and drug stores open to in-store shopping everything else delivery or curbside pickup, waiting to get (at the mercy of countries that produce and sold them to us to actually get them to us!)

border still closed so no trips even planned, life is boring

Hi Limeys! Things are looking up here! The whole family is now vaccinated. Mike, Kelsey and I are going to the motherland in August. After having several trips rescheduled last year, we decided, we'd just wait a year and see, and now we are feeling better about going. We are staying in the cabins at Camp Wilderness, which is a first for us. We're planning to do the Boo Bash. Nothing says Halloween like a party in August, in hot humid weather, but trick or treating, am I right? Katie and Kelsey are going at the end of October to celebrate both their birthdays. Yup, limeys, we raised them right!

throw back!
What's new? Nothing, still under a stay-at-home order- ok it ended 15 minutes ago, nothing other than grocery and drug stores open to in-store shopping everything else delivery or curbside pickup, waiting to get (at the mercy of countries that produce and sold them to us to actually get them to us!)

border still closed so no trips even planned, life is boring
Ugh! Hopefully you'll be in a better place soon. I am looking forward to the border reopening sooner or later! I need a trip to Canada!

sitting bundled up in my mickey blanket watching TV while dealing with being sick for the first time in 3 years! Final planning stages of a trip, in the middle of a cold snap and disappointed that we had to postpone our trip to see our grandbaby until I'm well. Yup, we're finally grandparents!!!

How is everyone else?

Hooray for grandparent status. Ive realloy happy for you. We sure did have a cold snap didn't we? Hope you're feeling better!

sitting bundled up in my mickey blanket watching TV while dealing with being sick for the first time in 3 years! Final planning stages of a trip, in the middle of a cold snap and disappointed that we had to postpone our trip to see our grandbaby until I'm well. Yup, we're finally grandparents!!!

How is everyone else

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter