Sept 16 2012 - WONDERing who's on the Calif Coastal with me?!

Last question, how do you carry the FE's onboard? Are they in your carry on or in your suitcase. We are starting to pack and wondered which would be best.
Can't wait to see everyone on Sunday!!pixiedust:

I put them in my carry on. Well actually, we have a carry on full of nothing but FEs. But I'm delivering on the first day probably before dinner so I want mine with me. So it's totally up to you.

Um...yeah...all true...announced a LONG time ago that it was a Pixar themed cruise and a couple of weeks ago that our guest would be John Lasseter.

The only news I heard about John Lasseter was that he would be on one of the cruises but if he is on our or all of the cruises that will be great. I met him on the maiden voyage on the Disney Fantasy and he was such a nice person to everyone. I was lucky to be on a scuba diving port adventure with him and his son with only about six other passengers. Again he was nice to everyone posed for pictures. I hope to see him again.

I just finished packing and I usually just have one small bag for a cruise of this length but this is the first time I am brining my full pirate costume and I had to add another suitcase. Not happy about that but I'm sure it will be worth it.

ludari said:
I just finished packing and I usually just have one small bag for a cruise of this length but this is the first time I am brining my full pirate costume and I had to add another suitcase. Not happy about that but I'm sure it will be worth it.

We have our pirate gear too! Glad that adults can dress up and get in on the fun!! Almost done packing. Just gotta double check the list! :). See you all very soon!

Please keep posting during your cruise so us 9/23 cruisers no what to expect. Save us some pixar merchandise too. :thumbsup2

ludari said:
The only news I heard about John Lasseter was that he would be on one of the cruises but if he is on our or all of the cruises that will be great.

I read that he will be on your cruise. Hope they tape it for us next week.

Have fun 9/16 cruisers! We'll wave to you as we're getting on next week! :)

Bon Voyage! Hope you all have a wonderful cruise! Please tell John Lasseter we would love to see him on the Oct 7 cruise too! :D

Can't wait to read all the trip reports when you get back!

What's the matter, why isn't anyone posting :confused3 It's not like you have anything better to be doing right now :rotfl2: No offense but I can't wait to see you guys get off your ship, so we can get on. :thumbsup2 All kidding aside, I hope everything is going extremely well.:cool1:

What's the matter, why isn't anyone posting :confused3 It's not like you have anything better to be doing right now :rotfl2: No offense but I can't wait to see you guys get off your ship, so we can get on. :thumbsup2 All kidding aside, I hope everything is going extremely well.:cool1:

:rotfl2: I pop over to see if there is any action here and all I see ............ those of waiting to board on the 23rl........way too funny......do you think we are excited or anything????? :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Today is their sea day - hopefully we'll see some updates tomorrow when they arrive in SF.

Bueller? ... Bueller? ... Bueller?

Did we hyjack there board??? I came over here to see if anyone had posted and all I see is 23rd cruisers :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Boy won't they be surprised that we kept it going for them :thumbsup2

Hey Brenda if you see this I hope you are having a wonderful time :wave2:

Maybe we will run into you before we board in just a handful of days :beach:

I'm visiting to... Sept 30th Cruiser here! So when the 16th's and you 23rd's have it all dialed in we're kicking you off and doing it again :sulley:

I was wondering if anyone did the horseback riding in Ensenada?

I am on the 9/30 cruise and my mom really wants to do it.

Not that I will be all about getting on the DIS while I am on vacay or anything but I thought for sure at least 1 person would be chilling out with a latte in San Fran today surfing wifi and checking in with SOME sort for update for us eager to hear--maybe its for the best to keep something as an element of surprise for us 23rders :rotfl:

Enjoy your cruise 16thers only 5 more sleeps left on the ship for you! :thumbsup2

Okay, sitting on my verandah looking at the SF skyline and loving it!!

The cruise has been great so far. The food has been really good - I was a little worried because the Wonder seemed to get more negative food reviews than the other DCL ships, but really, really good so far. Service is excellent as usual. John Lasseter was really fantastic. He gave a 2+ hour presentation that was interesting and amusing. We rec'd an an invitation for CC members and those who booked with Disney Rewards visa for an autograph session on Thursday. Not sure if it is for both or either (we are both, so the invite could have been for people who are both, or for either category). Not sure if it will be JL himself there - I would think he would get off here in SF, his hometown, but some Pixar people will be there.

I did not book any excursions, so sorry, can't help. We just got off and walked to fishermans wharf (it is very close - takes as long to get out of where the ship is docked to get there -about 5 minutes each) then we did a hop on/off tour. Tomorrow we are renting a car to go to Muir Woods.

We are docked right next to the Celebrity Millenium.

The entertainment so far has also been fantastic - Alfred and Seymour and the Golden Mickeys. Tomorrow is Nemo 3d as the featured entertainment. There has been a lot of things to do on the ship that I have not had the time/energy to do.

See you guys when we get off in a few days!

GatorMomInNC said:
Okay, sitting on my verandah looking at the SF skyline and loving it!!

See you guys when we get off in a few days!

Thankyou so much for taking time out of your cruise to post for the other Pixar cruisers :) sounds like you're having a great time! Enjoy!

Doing this on my phone so forgive typing. Lassiter Family Winery tour - fabulous excursion! Beautiful countryside, Nancy is excellent hostess, informative, great wine and delicious dinner and free bottle of rose signed by John and 2 logo glasses per person. totally worth the price!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter