***September Car Rentals***

Can I ask what enterainment coupon you are using? I have entertainment book too.

It's on the Entertainment Book website for $30 off a 5 day rental. Make sure you take your entertainment book card with you if you use it. You never know if they will ask for it when you hit the gate. :thumbsup2

OK, finally!! I've been watching all of these treads about Alamo dropping and today we finally got a drop on National for September. My rate dropped $10. I was paying $130.03 for a full size/Executive Aisle for a week (9/29-10/5) using code 5007125 and $40 coupon ND1881JDK. Now I'm paying $120 total. Pretty good for a guaranteed full size or larger!!!

Looks like alamo has a new 20% promo out but sucks I can't use the $50 off to go with it since our vacation doesn't start till the 20th but I was able to combine it with the Entertainment promo which is odd. Hopefully they have another $50 promo that is extended before we leave.

I just went in to modify my pick up time to 10 am instead of 9:30 am and drop off at 11 am instead of 11:30 and my rate was dropped to $81.91 for a midsize car from 9/5-9/12. I can't believe how much the rates keep dropping.

my rates dropped too!! $121 for fullsize from the 5th-11th! wish i could get by with a standard!! they r cheap!!

sunpromo made it more for me, i used a costco code and the $50 off

Looks like alamo has a new 20% promo out but sucks I can't use the $50 off to go with it since our vacation doesn't start till the 20th but I was able to combine it with the Entertainment promo which is odd. Hopefully they have another $50 promo that is extended before we leave.

Thanks for posting about the 20% off promotion. I used it to save even more! My one week rental for a midsize 9/11-9/18 is now only $79!!! Its only $37 before taxes and fees! Crazy!!!!!

The ID is 7014667 and I combined it with the $50 off coupon.

Thanks for posting about the 20% off promotion. I used it to save even more! My one week rental for a midsize 9/11-9/18 is now only $79!!! Its only $37 before taxes and fees! Crazy!!!!!

The ID is 7014667 and I combined it with the $50 off coupon.
They won't let me combine that code with the $50 coupon...

Sunpromo is still coming up best -

kdfogliano
which costco code did you use?

kdfogliano

It won't let me combine them either :confused3 oh well...It dropped to $91 with $50off and sunpromo so I can live with that :goodvibes

kdfogliano

costco is 7015551 with the $50 off
It drops the base rate of the cars before they apply the coupons! it expires on the 20th

Sunpromo kept giving me a higher base rate before coupons applied

I tried but couldn't get the 20% off and the $50 off coupon to work together for our trip 17-24. The CostCo and Entertainment works fine though. Midsize is coming up to $92 for the week.

mine went up $100.00 but I need a van or suv. Can anyone share a public code? I would prefer budget so i get 2nd driver free but not a must.

Almo code? we don't travel till Sept 23 so the other code is expired.

anyone tell me where the car care centre in wdw is? I am staying at akv and we are going to dtd for lunch trying to fit car pick up in there

OK, finally!! I've been watching all of these treads about Alamo dropping and today we finally got a drop on National for September. My rate dropped $10. I was paying $130.03 for a full size/Executive Aisle for a week (9/29-10/5) using code 5007125 and $40 coupon ND1881JDK. Now I'm paying $120 total. Pretty good for a guaranteed full size or larger!!!

Thanks! I just re-booked my 8 day rental and saved $24. My new total is $132.57 for Sept 25-Oct 2 (which includes an extra day since we are returning the car late). :cool1:

Thanks! I just re-booked my 8 day rental and saved $24. My new total is $132.57 for Sept 25-Oct 2 (which includes an extra day since we are returning the car late). :cool1:

Those are my exact dates and rate! I was just going to check to see if it had dropped, but I guess it hasn't yet. I am fine with that rate, but of course I'd be thrilled if it dropped again. I'm pretty excited about racing to the Emerald Aisle to see what we get! :rotfl:

Those are my exact dates and rate! I was just going to check to see if it had dropped, but I guess it hasn't yet. I am fine with that rate, but of course I'd be thrilled if it dropped again. I'm pretty excited about racing to the Emerald Aisle to see what we get! :rotfl:

Too funny! I will definately keep checking rates since we have 3 weeks to go. :)

Hopefully we won't knock each other down on our way to Emerald Aisle. :rotfl2:

Too funny! I will definately keep checking rates since we have 3 weeks to go. :)

Hopefully we won't knock each other down on our way to Emerald Aisle. :rotfl2:

I'll just push my way through with my stroller...oh wait, that's a topic for another thread! :rotfl:

Maybe this will help our rates drop again! :wizard: Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter