***September Car Rentals***

Thanks for the info about today's price drop. Just rebooked my car - moved up from compact to midsize and saved $11. :banana:

YES!

You can use the Alamo Kiosk with a Priceline prepaid reservation.

In fact, it helps you avoid those pesty sales agents at the counter. ;)

ALAMO Rental Update

Just got my 12 day (mid size upgrades to a standard rental) down to $207. I used ID: SUNPROMO and Coupon Code: AU2872SDD. Dates: 9/15-9/26

The Coupon Code is visa upgrade coupon which you must use to pay for the rental. I booked a midsize car and it automatically upgrades you to a standard car.

I ended up with priceline....12 days, midsize, for $189 total. 9/10-9/21 picking up at MCO and dropping at TPA. I bid $8/day.

My Alamo rental for Sept 24-Oct 5 is down to $194.xx Using *********** code and BJs $40 off coupon. Hoping the $50 off coupon gets extended. I check on the rental rate just about everyday too. I think when I started I was around $275 and it was for 1 day less.

My rates just went down again! :cheer2: Using $50 off coupon code
AD2349FDJ and ID- sunpromo for Sept 11 4:30pm-Sept 19 4:30pm I have a mid-size for $95 total! It looks like everything thing through full size has dropped a lot (full size is $115). I hope this helps someone :banana:

Thanks for posting. I have my midsize rental for 9/11-9/18 for $86:cool1: with taxes included! Im shocked at the price! What is the sunpromo ID from?

Thanks for posting. I have my midsize rental for 9/11-9/18 for $86:cool1: with taxes included! Im shocked at the price! What is the sunpromo ID from?

You can get it by linking through the Alamao site directly. It's just a generic promo for sun destinations (Florida, California, Vegas, ?): "Soak Up the Sun and Save". When you click, you get the SUNPROMO in the ID box. No shady code there!

I'm a happy camper as well, my 10 days are now at 131$ all included for a midsize!! Just a little sad that prices on convertible haven't move at all...

Anybody find an great deals on a minivan or full sized suv? We need one from 9/11-9/18. Cheapest we can find is $295 through priceline.

Anybody find an great deals on a minivan or full sized suv? We need one from 9/11-9/18. Cheapest we can find is $295 through priceline.

Who are you getting that price through?

Cheapest I've gotten on Alamo is $410.

My wife got that quote picking her price through priceline. We decided to just get 2 midsize cars instead for $95 each through Alamo. 4 adults going so it works out.

I was wondering if anyone can help me find a deal. We need a car 9/22-9/26.
We will not be getting to MCO until 10:00pm and our flight back is at 8:50am. I have been looking for weeks, but everything is wat over $100. If someone could help me that would be great! We will need something for four adults.

Thanks in advance!

Go up a few posts and grab the $50 off promo and us the ID SUNPROMO for Alamo.

I tried that and it tells me it is not valid for my dates. Does anyone know what the dates are for that promo?

The $50 off is only valid as long as you rentals through Sept. 20th in my email but I know you can still use it as long as your rental starts on the 20th since I've tried it. We will be there starting the 20th - 27th, but I'm getting a more off using my entertainment coupon with the sunpromo for a minivan.

What's everyone's best rates for a Minivan?

we have minivan from seppt 22 tooct 1 thru dollar and it is $398. all tax and fees included....i was hoping to getit down a bit lower. I thought about 2 cars but the extra gas going from wdw to vero might not be worth it.

My Alamo rates just dropped another $20 using SUNPROMO and my Entertainment Book coupon code. I've been able to upgrade from compact to standard car for 10 days at $137 including tax. Two months ago the same reservation for a compact car was over $230! :goodvibes
This is awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter