SHHHHH!!!!! It's A Surprise Wedding!!!

Ok... so who twisted your arm???? :rolleyes1

You'll have a great time!!!!

Joel.....you are soooo funny!! I too am an addict because of discovering these boards. I so enjoyed your TR and your VR, and now another TR in the works. I myself wrote a TR (Jan. thaw) and had a vow renewal, but luckily, we did not have any surprises for our guests and no one fainting at what we did!!! Yeah, and no Mozart lurking around the corner!! :rotfl:

cheryl

Hey! I stayed on my best behavior!

Sort of.

Yeah...."there's one in every crowd..." just like your statement says..:laughing:

I still don't know how you didn't spit out your drink!!

cheryl

Hey! I stayed on my best behavior!

Sort of.

Oh... Mozart... we've missed you!!!

Yeah...."there's one in every crowd..." just like your statement says..:laughing:

I still don't know how you didn't spit out your drink!!

cheryl

I don't know how he didn't get up and dance around going "Na Na Na Na Na.... I knew before you did!!!" :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

I can say, we had a great time and would do the wedding thing again if the opportunity was there.

Mozart was great...He is a man of his word...And I can tell you the look on his face when we drove by in the golf cart was priceless...I'm sure people around him thought he was crazy for taking pictures of "someone getting married" that he probably didn't know. Shame on them, Mozart knew exactly what he was doing. And we appreicated the spotlight for that moment.

Now, on to May...Yes I think I'll just continue this one and see how many adventures we can add to it.

What do you think?

I think next time we put Mozart in a mint green chiffon gown and let him come to the party...

WAIT...

He would have been more dressed than your mom....or was that Step mom???

Yeah... too bad I don't have that dress anymore... it had matching flowers and a peter pan hat (hey...it was 26 years ago and my SISTER picked it out!!!)

So, the other night I'm looking at the Picture of the Day thread, and I see Joel's fully stocked bar from the 4 night cruise. I show it to my wife and say "Makes our little bar look pathetic, huh?" After a little bit more of talking about Joel and the wedding, etc... I ended up telling her that Joel was going on a 3 day cruise in May. Her response was "We really need to take a long weekend. Maybe we should consider doing that, too."

To make a long story short, cabin 7620 is open on that May 29 cruise, too.

Well, well, well....this time I know where Joel will be....

You guys. Mozart - go for it. At least this time around you wouldn't have to worry about spilling the beans.

Joel - I can't believe you forked over an extra $4000 just for a 4 day . I thought I was bad going into a CAT 8 for the REPO cruise.

Enjoy.

I'd start a new thread - labelled the "Adventure Continues".

So, the other night I'm looking at the Picture of the Day thread, and I see Joel's fully stocked bar from the 4 night cruise. I show it to my wife and say "Makes our little bar look pathetic, huh?" After a little bit more of talking about Joel and the wedding, etc... I ended up telling her that Joel was going on a 3 day cruise in May. Her response was "We really need to take a long weekend. Maybe we should consider doing that, too."

To make a long story short, cabin 7620 is open on that May 29 cruise, too.

Well, well, well....this time I know where Joel will be....

That would be HYSTERICAL!!!!

I actually just gave up #8576...So that one is probably available...

Oh..... I don't know guys... if I wasn't already going to be at Disneyland AFTER spending 15 nights on the MAGIC... I think I would have had to come along as a chaparone....

And after rubbing that one in...you guys would want to throw me overboard!!!

They may never let you into Palo again...

Hey Make ressies together for dinner... that way you wouldn't have to split a waitress this time... (and I'm suggesting that for HER!!! )

Hey Tink,

We wouldn't throw you overboard, that's too easy. How about Keel Hauling? It's a little more intense.

Hey Mozart,

Didn't Coralia say she was moving over to the Magic? I'm going to call and see if she is still onboard.

Anyway, maybe a new thread? Who knows. This one seems to get hit quite a bit. I'll just keep updating.

Hey Mozart,

Didn't Coralia say she was moving over to the Magic? I'm going to call and see if she is still onboard.

Last time I talked to her, she was trying to move over but had not gotten approval yet. I sent her an e-mail about a month ago, but haven't heard anything back yet. If I understood her schedule correctly, she should be back onboard by now, as her break was scheduled to end around April 1. Don't know if she had any luck getting transferred, though.

I do know that she was talking about no longer working onboard, and going back to school full time. She said last year that she planned on working until the end of 2008, and that would be about the last that she was onboard. You never know, though. She could have just stopped after last time. I know she missed her kid tremendously.

Mozart,

If you could find out that would be great. I know that we all enjoy her and would love to see her again.

So, on a lighter note...

My family is way too spoiled...

I over planned again...

Flowers for the Mrs.
B-day celebration for the boys
(No DOM) - they were charging over $200/bottle (I'll carry it)
Private Character meeting (although they won't confirm until 25 days prior).

Did I go overboard? Or is my wife going to throw me overboard?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter