SHHHHH!!!!! It's A Surprise Wedding!!!

Ok,

So far, so good. The truck is packed, the kids are still in the dark and Mommy and Daddy are loving every minute of it. Got a call from Concierge yesterday...Character meeting is a go, we'll get details at the reception.

Have a great weekend, I'll update next week.

Have a great trip! Can't wait to hear how the character meet and greet goes and how to get one when we cruise next year!

Ok,

So far, so good. The truck is packed, the kids are still in the dark and Mommy and Daddy are loving every minute of it. Got a call from Concierge yesterday...Character meeting is a go, we'll get details at the reception.

Have a great weekend, I'll update next week.

I'M SO JEALOUS!!!!

Wait... I just got off the Magic... no I'm not...

OH YES I AM!!!!!

Have a great one!!!!!!!
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

I'm sorry it's taken me so long...But, we're back...and loved every minute of it.

I'll get into details later, but for Mozart - Coralia is onboard and is doing great. She sends her best.

More later...and yet even more surprises...

I'm sorry it's taken me so long...But, we're back...and loved every minute of it.

I'll get into details later, but for Mozart - Coralia is onboard and is doing great. She sends her best.

Welcome back Joel (and family)! Can't wait to hear all the details of your trip! You are an amazing hubby and dad for all you had planned! Hope you have LOTS of photos too!

Well, we were "Wonder" ing where you were!!! :rotfl:

Welcome back, Joel! Looking forward to hearing all about it!

:rolleyes1
waiting for that TR!!! Please we want to hear all about it, lol.

Yeah... come on Joel!!!

Cough that baby up!!!

Even Planky is ahead of you!!! :headache:

The good news is, I have finally uploaded the pictures, so I can attach them to future postings...

The bad news is I won't be able to do it until sometime next week!!!:confused3

The reason -
:scared1:
We leave Thursday for ANOTHER 3 day on the WONDER!!!!

We booked Sunday afternoon and figured we go for the holiday weekend. It's only my DW, Me and our DS2. The other kids are staying with the grandparents...:cool1: :cool1:

So, I'll let you all know how this one was in comparisson to the earlier one.

You punk!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great time

cheryl

Joel,

Another week?????? OOOOH NOOOOOO, that's so not fair, you are setting sail AGAIN while we wait and wait and wait for your TR!!!

Ahem......

You do realize then that you owe us 2 trip reports then!!!!!!

I don't know why you just don't suck it up and go on a 7 night!!!

So are you guys busy around Nov 29th??? I was thinking of doing the 4 night Wonder... by then you should be in the mood for another cruise!!!

Oh... and nice job slippin the youngin in with you...otherwise we'd be afraid that you and DW would be comin home with another souvineer!!!!;)

The good news is, I have finally uploaded the pictures, so I can attach them to future postings...

The bad news is I won't be able to do it until sometime next week!!!:confused3

The reason -
:scared1:
We leave Thursday for ANOTHER 3 day on the WONDER!!!!

We booked Sunday afternoon and figured we go for the holiday weekend. It's only my DW, Me and our DS2. The other kids are staying with the grandparents...:cool1: :cool1:

So, I'll let you all know how this one was in comparisson to the earlier one.

Im Jealous! ;)
Cant wait to hear about the last one... and now this one LOL

Tink -

We are going in the fall. Actually, we are sailing on December 20th for a 7 day. Merry Christmas.

I'll try and post some info from our May/June cruise later on.

Tink -

We are going in the fall. Actually, we are sailing on December 20th for a 7 day. Merry Christmas.

Ok, officially jealous!!!!

I'm overwhelmed! I ran across this thread and have read through every page today and loved every minute of it! Joel, you have to be the most wonderful husband and father (next time mine, of course!!) and you're family is blessed to have you.

I feel the same way you do about the things I do for my kids, the places we take them, the memories we enjoy making for them. I wouldn't trade it for the world!!

Good luck to you always!! :thumbsup2

Tink -

AGAIN????

Wow... you're almost going to top me!!! :rotfl: Don't forget to pack the pressies for the kids for Xmas... Which are you doing... Eastern or Western?

Hi All -

We made it back, and had a great time...What a WONDERful way to spend a holiday weekend.

The weather was warm, the seas were flat and the ship (as usul) was beautiful...There is lots to tell and a ton of photos to post...So hang in there, we're going to do the update.

Mozart - Coralia was at her best. We actually met he husbad, who is very nice. We spent a good amount of dinner talking with her and just catching up. By the way Cornina (Magic) is off. She is having a baby, so taking some time away.

Anyway, more later.

For those of you who need to know, Captain John is onboard currently. And yes they were showing Wall-E

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter