SHHHHH!!!!! It's A Surprise Wedding!!!

Ok... lets hope that you ENTIRE family is a computer ditz (I say that in the nicest way...) and doesn't get on the DIS otherwise you're going to have to explain that nice prom picture you have up there!!! :rotfl:

Oh I am well beyond the prom years (thank you for the compliment (I think)). The rest of the family...COMPUTER USER WANNABEES... No chance (I hope).

Thought you might enjoy this one...

Dom1.jpg

Look closely, yes it really is Dom...

Oh trust me, we never waste...Tha would be alcohol abuse and it's just not about that.

On our cruise in March, our carryon consisted of the essentials...
sunscreen
cameras
passports
paperwork
1 bottle of Parrot Bay
2 Bottles of Jack
2 bottles of Dom

The guy who was doing the x-ray machine said..."you guys know how to travel" - why yes, yes we do...LOL

So... the kiddies don't know you're hitched????

Thought you might enjoy this one...

Dom1.jpg

Look closely, yes it really is Dom...

Man, that stuff is smooth as silk going down. I might need to check out the prices around here now and see what they're charging. It would be better for sailaway than the bottle of Korbel Brut we've had at the house for 3 years now, wouldn't it?

Oh...and we tend to load up on the Amaretto DiSaronno or Grand Marnier when we cruise. At least 3 bottles have been put aside, but my wife keeps raiding them when she has a bad day at work.

So did you book yourselves a really good room and some good babysitting for the "honeymoon night???"

The deck chairs on Deck 4 don't count...

Man, that stuff is smooth as silk going down. I might need to check out the prices around here now and see what they're charging. It would be better for sailaway than the bottle of Korbel Brut we've had at the house for 3 years now, wouldn't it?

Oh...and we tend to load up on the Amaretto DiSaronno or Grand Marnier when we cruise. At least 3 bottles have been put aside, but my wife keeps raiding them when she has a bad day at work.

Now Mozart...

You need to stop leaving those little airport sized bottles around the house!!!

And please do upgrade from that 3 year old bottle of vinegar you have laying around... I spent LOTS of time in Napa and all the sparkling vineyards say that their wines should really be enjoyed early in their vintage.

If you can't afford Dom.... try some Domaine Chandon or the regular Chandon - they make Dom....

Good luck...

Mozart, I totally agree with you...BRING YOUR OWN!!! It is so much cheaper, and you can make them at your own pace...We always bring a plastic bottle to the pool (Damn we sound like a bunch of professional drunks) :woohoo:

Anyway, pack as much as you think you'll drink and then pack more (IMHO). Only kidding. Mozart we get our Dom for about $110.00/bottle here in Orlando, seems to be about average.

Tink:

As far as the wedding night, with so many family members around, I'm not sure it will be a problem pawning (I mean sharing) the children with grandparents, etc. You saw the size of me, my poor wife could not carry me back to the room...So I'll be good, I promise :rotfl2:

Go for this one... IT'S EXCELENT... just don't get the Rose'.....

They ship... I think there is a coupon or code on the front page...

Actually she's just going out for her own... or is it a he?

You drink Dom and then go for MILLER LITE???????????

Actually, I swore off of Miller product because they are not American made...So now I only drink Budweiser products. It's a her and she may have gone out for her own..LOL

Mozart, I totally agree with you...BRING YOUR OWN!!! It is so much cheaper, and you can make them at your own pace...We always bring a plastic bottle to the pool (Damn we sound like a bunch of professional drunks) :woohoo:

Anyway, pack as much as you think you'll drink and then pack more (IMHO). Only kidding. Mozart we get our Dom for about $110.00/bottle here in Orlando, seems to be about average.

Tink:

As far as the wedding night, with so many family members around, I'm not sure it will be a problem pawning (I mean sharing) the children with grandparents, etc. You saw the size of me, my poor wife could not carry me back to the room...So I'll be good, I promise :rotfl2:

Don't forget to carry HER over the threshold...no matter how many times you've done it before!!! Let her carry the Dom...

I think the cute one in the middle of the picture is going to be upset that he's missing out on Palo...

It's interesting how bringing up alcohol makes a thread take off, isn't it?

And no, the bottle of Brut is not really 3 years old. I'm not even sure that it's Korbel to be honest with you. We bought it for some friends on New Year's Eve last year because we figured they wouldn't be able to taste it anyway and we owed them some liquor. Problem is, they separated right at Christmas time so the joke was on us. Now we're stuck with a bottle of crap we don't really want.

And no...those are not mini-bottles we're talking about. She likes her Amaretto (of course, I don't think it's half bad myself.)

I can tell work is being as productive for everyone else today as it is for me.

Oh no dear Sir, I am home today...Kind of Daddy Daycare...I have all of the kids and mommy is at work..AHHHHHHH:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter