Shirley- The Magical Elephant Arrived!!!

plutospup

<b><font color=f95602>Member of the 'Jambo! WildBu
A little background for other DISers...Prior to our 4/26 Magic cruise we stopped by "The Perfect Gift" to visit Shirley & Norm (two of the nicest folks you will ever meet!). Well, Shirley took DD5 to the wishing fountain. , Unbenownst to me ;) DD5 made a secret wish for a "stuffed elephant"...
Saturday evening after dinner aboard the Magic we returned to our stateroom. DD5 started jumping up and down, sceaming "my wish came true!!!!!". On our stateroom table was the elephant she wished for. DD5 is sure that Tinkerbell magically left it for her.
Thanx Shirley & Norm. You helped make my daughter's dreams come true. It was a "Magical" moment!

Plutospup,
I want you to know that meeting you and yours was a much appreciated visit - I am thrilled that Katherine's wish came true - the innocence of children is so wonderful and believe me - she will remember this for the rest of her life - hope all went well in Key West - Norm and I just got back a little while ago.
Keep in touch and thank you again for stopping by - it was a welcomed pleasure.
With love always
Shirley and Norm

I've been wondering, was your reunion!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter