Singles over 35 club AKA Wish I was a cougar

So do you have a pic on here for him to see you?Or at least descibe you

Hmm...let's see I'm 5'4", blonde hair...live in the big house at the end of main street! princess:

I do have a pic, I will try to remember to upload it when I get home. Don't have access to it at work!

Well I hope you don't mind my jumping on board this thread. I have been searching a good 25 years for a disney loving male and have not found one other then my dad.

Name: Jenjenster AKA Jenny
Age: 41......geez...I remember when I thought 40 was ancient....
Sex: Female
Hair/Eye color: Brown with the help of a great colorist / Blue
Body Type: Curvy and always hoping to loose just 10 more pounds..
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Occupation: Insurance (Yawn..) but plan on quitting my job and going back to school full time the beginning of the year...:eek:
Kids: Nope
Pets: 1 sweet kitty and 1 grouchy kitty
Favorite activities: Travel, Travel and Travel. I also enjoy movies, reading, hiking, roller coasters, and zip lines

I went to Disney last September for my first solo trip (all previous trips were made with my disney loving parents or friends). I was going to try and wait to go back till next year but I just could not stand it. Especially when I decided I was going to try and go back to school. I figured I better live it up while I can, so I have booked my next trip for Nov 25-Dec 1 staying at Pop. I have been in early December many times but this will be the first time going the week after Thanksgiving and also my first time staying at Pop. I am totally excited and cannot wait! :banana:

Well I hope you don't mind my jumping on board this thread. I have been searching a good 25 years for a disney loving male and have not found one other then my dad.

Name: Jenjenster AKA Jenny
Age: 41......geez...I remember when I thought 40 was ancient....
Sex: Female
Hair/Eye color: Brown with the help of a great colorist / Blue
Body Type: Curvy and always hoping to loose just 10 more pounds..
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Occupation: Insurance (Yawn..) but plan on quitting my job and going back to school full time the beginning of the year...:eek:
Kids: Nope
Pets: 1 sweet kitty and 1 grouchy kitty
Favorite activities: Travel, Travel and Travel. I also enjoy movies, reading, hiking, roller coasters, and zip lines

I went to Disney last September for my first solo trip (all previous trips were made with my disney loving parents or friends). I was going to try and wait to go back till next year but I just could not stand it. Especially when I decided I was going to try and go back to school. I figured I better live it up while I can, so I have booked my next trip for Nov 25-Dec 1 staying at Pop. I have been in early December many times but this will be the first time going the week after Thanksgiving and also my first time staying at Pop. I am totally excited and cannot wait! :banana:

Welcome, Jenny! I'm going around the same time (11/24-12/2). I've stayed at Pop twice now and I loved it. So much fun!
:)

Welcome, Jenny! I'm going around the same time (11/24-12/2). I've stayed at Pop twice now and I loved it. So much fun!
:)

what time r u going to be at MCO... I am getting in on the 2nd I will wave goodbye :)

I screwed that up! I'm actually going home on 12/3!!! 10pm flight home-gotta stay in the magic as long as possible!
:cool1:

I'm flying in on the 2nd...doing a Monrail crawl that evening. maybe a possible mini dis meet of the "cougars" at one of the monorail bars. :rotfl2:

I will have my mom, dad and sis with me. Sis is a fellow DISer as well.

I'm flying in on the 2nd...doing a Monrail crawl that evening. maybe a possible mini dis meet of the "cougars" at one of the monorail bars. :rotfl2:

I'm in!!
I'm staying at GF, so I can just jump on the monorail & join the crawl.
I will be with the entire family (mom, older sis, younger sis, her hubby, my niece & 3 nephews) but they will all be asleep by 7pm!
:rotfl:

I screwed that up! I'm actually going home on 12/3!!! 10pm flight home-gotta stay in the magic as long as possible!
:cool1:

i fly in at 10AM... if you do a lunch crawl I can fanagle the meet... I have to be in EPCOT pretty for a very special party at 6PM :) and staying at AKL !!!

Very interesting. Very, very interesting.

Seeing as how I'm +6 (Plymouth gin Martinis tonight, with blue cheese stuffed olives), I'll probably regret this tomorrow, but here goes...

40, never married. Stable job, house and car paid off. I spend extravagantly on food and wine. I can iron a shirt with enough starch to deflect shrapnel, and I'm not happy unless my pants' crease could slice bread. I've got five black and white cats that I love to pieces. 450 Vacation Club points which I use up every year, and most of the bartenders on the monorail loop know me by name. I think independent women my age are aces.

Good Lord, based on this thread, I ought to be beating my pursuers off with a stick. What could be wrong? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm not good looking. At all. Que sera, sera.

i fly in at 10AM... if you do a lunch crawl I can fanagle the meet... I have to be in EPCOT pretty for a very special party at 6PM :) and staying at AKL !!!

We don't land until 1 I think. The only thing we have planned for our arrival day is the monorail crawl and maybe a round of mini golf.

What about Sunday??? At MK?
We don't land until 1 I think. The only thing we have planned for our arrival day is the monorail crawl and maybe a round of mini golf.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter