Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: curly brown hair/hazel green eyes

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: no
Do you have any pets: not right now

Favorite activities: People watching, reading, listening to the ocean

Favorite movie: Disney: Toy Story and UP
Non-Disney: Any that make me laugh and feel good

Welcome, Jenny! I'm going around the same time (11/24-12/2). I've stayed at Pop twice now and I loved it. So much fun!
:)

Hey Disneypryncess...I am very excited to check out Pop....oh who am I kidding...I would be excited if I was sleeping in a tent on the side of the interstate. :cool1:

I hope you have a fantastic time and maybe I will see you there!

Very interesting. Very, very interesting.

Seeing as how I'm +6 (Plymouth gin Martinis tonight, with blue cheese stuffed olives), I'll probably regret this tomorrow, but here goes...

40, never married. Stable job, house and car paid off. I spend extravagantly on food and wine. I can iron a shirt with enough starch to deflect shrapnel, and I'm not happy unless my pants' crease could slice bread. I've got five black and white cats that I love to pieces. 450 Vacation Club points which I use up every year, and most of the bartenders on the monorail loop know me by name. I think independent women my age are aces.

Good Lord, based on this thread, I ought to be beating my pursuers off with a stick. What could be wrong? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm not good looking. At all. Que sera, sera.

You never know...a man who irons like you do is an endangered species not to mention the 450 Vacation Club points....you definitly have some good qualities going on. :rotfl2:

Seeing as how I'm +6 (Plymouth gin Martinis tonight, with blue cheese stuffed olives), I'll probably regret this tomorrow, but here goes...

40, never married. Stable job, house and car paid off. I spend extravagantly on food and wine. I can iron a shirt with enough starch to deflect shrapnel, and I'm not happy unless my pants' crease could slice bread. I've got five black and white cats that I love to pieces. 450 Vacation Club points which I use up every year, and most of the bartenders on the monorail loop know me by name. I think independent women my age are aces.

Good Lord, based on this thread, I ought to be beating my pursuers off with a stick. What could be wrong? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm not good looking. At all. Que sera, sera.

I don't know, you look pretty adorable in your avatar. :)

see I think you need to let the cougars on this thread be the judge of that....most men are not good judges of their own looks....I'm just sayin':confused3:rotfl:

I don't know, you look pretty adorable in your avatar. :)

Oh, that I was as good looking as Jack:
236307840_2WyqA-M.jpg

I'd settle for being able to bring him everywhere with me. He's got a personality as good as his looks, and I'd only be a little surprised if he started talking.

236307840_2WyqA-M.jpg

I'd settle for being able to bring him everywhere with me. He's got a personality as good as his looks, and I'd only be a little surprised if he started talking.

Oh, Jack is a beauty for sure! Sometimes I think they can talk, but they are just messing with us. :lmao:

Hey Disneypryncess...I am very excited to check out Pop....oh who am I kidding...I would be excited if I was sleeping in a tent on the side of the interstate. :cool1:

I hope you have a fantastic time and maybe I will see you there!

I couldn't agree with you more. Anywhere near Disney can't be bad!!
:):):):)

Not to many west coasters on this thread, nevertheless if any of you find your way out to DL and looking for someone to enjoy the park with let me know. I'm usually at DL every other week.

236307840_2WyqA-M.jpg

He is a handsome dude. He reminds me of my first cat who I lost about five years ago.

Well I'm Bill, 39 (will be 40 next month), divorced and no kids. I live in North Carolina and love all things Disney :) Figured I would try here and see if I can find someone to be a friend first. Distance is not an issue for me. As long as we can talk about Disney you're cool with me :)

Well I'm Bill, 39 (will be 40 next month), divorced and no kids. I live in North Carolina and love all things Disney :) Figured I would try here and see if I can find someone to be a friend first. Distance is not an issue for me. As long as we can talk about Disney you're cool with me :)

Hi Bill, nice to see some guys posting!!, besides jack the cat :rotfl:

visiting the happy place with my teenage son nov 29-dec 5..cant wait!! I have never seen the holiday stuff, so looking forward to snow on main street!!

Thank you for the welcome :) I've been away from the boards since April.

Hey Bill...greetings from a fellow Tarheel. Where in NC are you? I currently reside near the "cesspool of sin" also known as Asheville. :lmao:

Frustrated because I put out a singles ad on match(some time ago) my ad was very clear about my disney desires, found a cool guy..thought he was on the boat for visiting Disney in dec only to find out, no, he would rather spend money on motorcyle racing and skip disney. I dont mind the desire to go racing, but you better be on the ball and head to disney with me too!! Is it terrible to feel like dumping someone because they just dont get your desire to see disney...again

Not at all...I recently moved so that process took care of everything anyway, but, the lady I was seeing liked Disney but really didn't want to do anything, sometimes preferred to stay in the room rather then actually go to the parks. I will be 64 this coming summer and I am not ready for a rocking chair just yet. One of my only vices is Disney and I hope to be able to enjoy it for as long as I live. If I hadn't moved I probably would have broken it up anyway. There is no lonelier feeling then to have a companion that doesn't enjoy what you do. You might as well be alone.

I'm going to WDW the first full week in December. 5th through the 10th. I do wish I had someone to share it with but until I do, I will do it by myself. I am a stop and smell the roses type of guest. I do not enjoy commando, I do not make ADR's 6 months in advance and prefer to stay off-site because of that. I guess I'm being too picky but that's what I enjoy and at my age, I see no reason to try and find a different way.

Hello -

May I join?

43/Never married (tried once or twice)/no children/tons of nieces and nephews
3 cats/Annual Pass Holder/D23 Member/430 annual DVC points/employed by a Fortune500 company/last trip to Disney October 2011/next trip to Disney - next week!

Is that good for now? :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter