• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Singles Social Club: It's 5 o'clock somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now if you noticed, I didn't happen to mention the Pyrate who likes to show up. I also didn't mention the pyrate-y kinda things that he has been rumored to be a part of....
:rotfl:

it is only a rumor, that those piratey things are rumors..:lmao::lmao:

Hello, Singles Social Club!

:welcome: to the group! Grab a drink and feel free to join into the conversation.

I'm loving the fact the new thread is getting a lot more new people to join in. Guess the fact there aren't 190 pages helps make it less frightening to poke your head up. :rotfl:

:welcome: to the group! Grab a drink and feel free to join into the conversation.

I'm loving the fact the new thread is getting a lot more new people to join in. Guess the fact there aren't 190 pages helps make it less frightening to poke your head up. :rotfl:

Way ahead of ya-- Got a Corona in hand already! :cool1: And yeah, this is an easier time to pop in and say hello. I just registered so it's lucky timing I guess.

6a00d8341da2a953ef010536f012c3970b-pi

Of course every disboard female is a princess, but isn't beautiful princess a little redundant? :rolleyes1

Um no. . .no one said you have to be beautiful to be a princess. . .a beautiful heart, yes. . .outer wrappings. .. no. . .those are in the eye of the beholder. . .

Um no. . .no one said you have to be beautiful to be a princess. . .a beautiful heart, yes. . .outer wrappings. .. no. . .those are in the eye of the beholder. . .

I wouldn't even say a beautiful heart would be required....

Example: The Evil queen in Snow White.

She was queen....

But odds are she was a princess before she got the promotion.

I wouldn't even say a beautiful heart would be required....

Example: The Evil queen in Snow White.

She was queen....

But odds are she was a princess before she got the promotion.

But I would venture a guess that even she was beautiful before turning evil. . .

But I would venture a guess that even she was beautiful before turning evil. . .

Doubt it. You are who you are. You don't go getting into costume to then poison some poor girl hanging out with a bunch of hard working "Little People" (They don't like being called Dwarves) just because your mirror told you she was hotter than you, if you were a beautiful person on the inside. That takes some long term evil turning things evil to the core.

Doubt it. You are who you are. You don't go getting into costume to then poison some poor girl hanging out with a bunch of hard working "Little People" (They don't like being called Dwarves) just because your mirror told you she was hotter than you, if you were a beautiful person on the inside. That takes some long term evil turning things evil to the core.

So this leads me to ask the question. . .do you prefer the evil queen or snow white?

So this leads me to ask the question. . .do you prefer the evil queen or snow white?

Um.....

Well... based off my stance in the other thread regarding this topic, I'd have to say yes.

The Queen is of legal age, and therefor not creepy.

well..... she's creepy... but in the "I'm going to eat your soul!"-needs a visit from Ash's Boomstick sorta way.... not the "What do you mean by statutory?" way.

I still have to actually clean and take care of Kiley. And I would never cheat your my favorite pain in my butt.

Oh please, I am no more a pain then you are :lmao:

Oh, you've already incriminated yourself. Now you just need to provide the video.

I have no idea what you are talking about ;)
My video's are kept locked, secure in a vault, hidden where no one will find it.

Not even three pages and already a mention of booty-shaking videos?

Hey, Thats just how we do it ;) Welcome to the club!!

She started it!

Again, I have no idea what you are talking about ;)

I have no idea what you are talking about ;)
My video's are kept locked, secure in a vault, hidden where no one will find it.

You do realize It wouldn't be that difficult for me to secure the services of a Pyrate. Never underestimate a Pyrate's ability to find the booty....

...shaking vid.

Hey, Thats just how we do it ;) Welcome to the club!!

you will definately learn we are a unique bunch around here. As I've said before:

If the Tag Fairy was single, I'd have been tagged a LONG time ago.

Again, I have no idea what you are talking about ;)

Anybody ever tell you that you are a horrible lier?

:rotfl2:

Um.....

Well... based off my stance in the other thread regarding this topic, I'd have to say yes.

The Queen is of legal age, and therefor not creepy.

well..... she's creepy... but in the "I'm going to eat your soul!"-needs a visit from Ash's Boomstick sorta way.... not the "What do you mean by statutory?" way.

Ahhhh, so creepy to you has "standards". That is kind of funny. . .I need some kind of defined boundaries before we meet. . .so I don't cross them. . .lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter