Singles Social Club: It's 5 o'clock somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, on the ferry to CT, on my way to Boston. Have great weekend, just have my phone so not much posting. Oh, heels look great, but have to go with Kyle and t the shoe for the season now!he sandals.

Platform sandals, wedges...still plenty of good shoes... ;)

Hello all, I have been too quiet lately, sorry! But I need moral support, this weekend is my first weekend without DD7 (she will be with ex for fathers day), how bad is it the first weekend?:confused3

you have your friends here to lean on.. and I'm available if you need any immoral support..;);)pirate:

I can say my ex has been gone for 2 years and every time my DD goes to her moms I get sad. I dont think it will every get easier but be strong.

:hug:

Thanks!! It has been dragging me down all week dreading it, but I am going to do my best.

WWeeellll....

I don't have a kid so I can't speak from experience, But...

You have us to keep you company and busy.

Plus you can always look at it as a free babysitter for the weekend, So you can go out and do stuff if you want without having to worry about being home in time to put her to bed. :goodvibes:goodvibes

Good to know that I can bother you guys and gals all night if needed!!!

Just try to keep yourself busy. It's still hard for me having to give up DS overnight. :hug:

I think I have a pretty filled up weekend with the exception of tonight, I am trying to find something to keep me busy tonight, I may be very chatty later...

you have your friends here to lean on.. and I'm available if you need any immoral support..;);)pirate:

This made me laugh, thank you, I needed that!:goodvibes

, 1.
I am trying to find something to keep me busy tonight,
2.This made me laugh, thank you, I needed that!:goodvibes

1. I can give you the number for the Pyrate hotline. ;)pirate:

2. You are very very welcome I'm a Pyrate I specialize in immoral support, and activities..pirate:pirate:

Anybody else been noticing some weird stuff in the thread lately? like notification emails not arriving, reply's showing before the message replied too, etc?
;)

I think it's because our conversations bounce from subject to subject so quickly, that the server is spinning in circles, and can't keep things straight.

ok!! I feel like drinkin! anyone else on board??!
I am so exhausted I feel like I've face-planted into the wall everyday this week!
think I'm going with the bff to pick up her college roommate to have a few "adult beverages"

ok!! I feel like drinkin! anyone else on board??!
I am so exhausted I feel like I've face-planted into the wall everyday this week!
think I'm going with the bff to pick up her college roommate to have a few "adult beverages"

why didn't ya make that offer 2 weeks ago when I was in Jersey

Not at all, I am just saying that a woman should be herself. I would think you would rather a man be himself than wear a horrible looking toupee?
Agreed about the toupee. I don't think those are analogous. But not worth an extended conversation, I don't think.

What a hoot reading ladies' posts here about shoes- just give me a pair of tennis shoes and I'm good to go!!!!! :)

What a hoot reading ladies' posts here about shoes- just give me a pair of tennis shoes and I'm good to go!!!!! :)

Todd, we have moved to the new Singles Social Club: Its STILL 5'OClock Somewhere thread. . .Same people, this one will get shut down because it is soooo long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter