Singles Social Club: It's 5 o'clock somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with your attitude....altho maybe the Pirate is a "Leg" man...there are also "Butt" men and "other part" men. Thankfully, I do not have a "Leg" man, because I do NOT wear heels anymore.
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

ah yes, nothing like a great female peg leg...LOL
seriously though
the Pyrate pirate: likes the whole package, however the brain and heart are the most important, if a woman can't stimulate and challenge me mentally I get bored to death, next is a good heart, I don't deal well with cold hearted people.. a great sense of humor is neccessary also..

I have done photo shoots with quite a few breathtakingly beautiful women, there is only one I would date,because the others just couldn't interest me on an intellectual level, the one I would date isn't a model, she actually did a jewelry photo shoot for me, because the model I had scheduled disappeared off the face of the earth.. she is also the Kryptonite I spoke of earlier in the week.. :cool1:pirate:

I am a Leg, Butt pretty much the whole woman man but I prefer a woman be herself. A woman that wears to much make-up or heels to be taller, or fake nails is just a turn off for me.

too much makeup is bad,, makeup done right is like putting a good wax job on a Lamborghini, it just accentuates the Beauty.

Heels and nails are just accessories that add to the over all beauty of the woman,

kind of like taking a stock Charger, Camaro, Mustang and adding a set of custom wheels, if done right, it just takes the Beauty to a whole new level.

and LAdies/Princesses/Wenches,
this is not meant to objectify women, just trying to put the whole thing in a perspective that most men would appreciate

too much makeup is bad,, makeup done right is like putting a good wax job on a Lamborghini, it just accentuates the Beauty.

Heels and nails are just accessories that add to the over all beauty of the woman,

kind of like taking a stock Charger, Camaro, Mustang and adding a set of custom wheels, if done right, it just takes the Beauty to a whole new level.

this is not meant to objectify women, just trying to put the whole thing in a perspective that most men would appreciate

you just earned yourself a spot of rum at our Hershey meet!:worship:

OK, I sincerely hope you are not asserting that a woman in heels cannot be relaxed and herself, or that she is necessarily "fake." :mad:

Not at all, I am just saying that a woman should be herself. I would think you would rather a man be himself than wear a horrible looking toupee?

Like I said to each their own. I prefer a natural look was all I was trying to conclude.

I completely understand your point of view. Just not my taste.

Well, on the ferry to CT, on my way to Boston. Have great weekend, just have my phone so not much posting. Oh, heels look great, but have to go with Kyle and t the shoe for the season now!he sandals.

Hello all, I have been too quiet lately, sorry! But I need moral support, this weekend is my first weekend without DD7 (she will be with ex for fathers day), how bad is it the first weekend?:confused3

Anybody else been noticing some weird stuff in the thread lately? like notification emails not arriving, reply's showing before the message replied too, etc?

i'm wondering since we've broken 300 pages if we should go ahead and create the next thread in case the page count is causing some problems.
:confused3

And you're smart enough not to complain...;)

I know I'm outnumbered. Better to cut my losses.

;)

Hello all, I have been too quiet lately, sorry! But I need moral support, this weekend is my first weekend without DD7 (she will be with ex for fathers day), how bad is it the first weekend?:confused3

I can say my ex has been gone for 2 years and every time my DD goes to her moms I get sad. I dont think it will every get easier but be strong.

:hug:

Just try to keep yourself busy. It's still hard for me having to give up DS overnight. :hug:

WWeeellll....

I don't have a kid so I can't speak from experience, But...

You have us to keep you company and busy.

Plus you can always look at it as a free babysitter for the weekend, So you can go out and do stuff if you want without having to worry about being home in time to put her to bed. :goodvibes:goodvibes

Anybody else been noticing some weird stuff in the thread lately? like notification emails not arriving, reply's showing before the message replied too, etc?

i'm wondering since we've broken 300 pages if we should go ahead and create the next thread in case the page count is causing some problems.
:confused3

I know I'm outnumbered. Better to cut my losses.

;)

I've definitely been noticing more and more posts out of order...:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter