Singles Social Club: It's 5 o'clock somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you asked if you were allowed.. he better have said yes...

otherwise, bring the heels and you can stay at my place:worship::worship::worship::worship:pirate:

Don't worry, he said yes. I just asked because we were talking about outfits people shouldn't wear. I wasn't all that concerned about him saying no to be honest. :rotfl:

Maybe its a Florida thing but I prefer a woman in sandals. :worship:

sandals are Ok, at best....

heels change a womans posture, the way she walks,her attitude... and define the leg in a much different way..

Don't worry, he said yes. I just asked because we were talking about outfits people shouldn't wear. I wasn't all that concerned about him saying no to be honest. :rotfl:

good, I was concerned that I'd have to school the boy in the finer things in life..LOL

sandals are Ok, at best....

heels change a womans posture, the way she walks,her attitude... and define the leg in a much different way..

Yeah exactly I prefer a woman to be more relaxed and herself not a fake.

I have found yet another reason to move to FLA! I have the heat on in my car! It is 64 degrees here and freezing cold!
Sorry for straying OT but it was either here or update my status on FB!

Now about the princess status...I don't have to be one but I like the fringe benefits such as a tiara and jewels! ;)

oh you get to have those as a Diva as well. I wore my tiara in the park all day and someone came up to me and said "oh you're a princess today?" and I replied, "no, I'm a princess EVERY day!" princess:

Yeah exactly I prefer a woman to be more relaxed and herself not a fake.

I agree with your attitude....altho maybe the Pirate is a "Leg" man...there are also "Butt" men and "other part" men. Thankfully, I do not have a "Leg" man, because I do NOT wear heels anymore.

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I have found yet another reason to move to FLA! I have the heat on in my car! It is 64 degrees here and freezing cold!
Sorry for straying OT but it was either here or update my status on FB!

Now about the princess status...I don't have to be one but I like the fringe benefits such as a tiara and jewels! ;)

How does one go off tpoic in a thread like this with a massive case of ADD??

Well...I suppose I could school him...:lmao:

:rolleyes1
;)

I agree with your attitude....altho maybe the Pirate is a "Leg" man...there are also "Butt" men and "other part" men. Thankfully, I do not have a "Leg" man, because I do NOT wear heels anymore.

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I am a Leg, Butt pretty much the whole woman man but I prefer a woman be herself. A woman that wears to much make-up or heels to be taller, or fake nails is just a turn off for me.

I am a Leg, Butt pretty much the whole woman man but I prefer a woman be herself. A woman that wears to much make-up or heels to be taller, or fake nails is just a turn off for me.

*Some* short women are more comfy in heels....my bridesmaid is like that.
*Some* women of all sizes feel more more feminine in heels. That's fine. I stand for a living, so heels are painful for me.

:cool1:

*Some* short women are more comfy in heels....my bridesmaid is like that.
*Some* women of all sizes feel more more feminine in heels. That's fine. I stand for a living, so heels are painful for me.

:cool1:

To each their own. I just know what I like :rotfl:

Good Friday morning everyone!! What do you all have planned this weekend? :goodvibes

Now that we are back home, I've got lots of laundry to do! But, I'm kid free starting around 4pm tonight, so I'm also planning on going to the drive-in with some friends; they are showing Fu-Fu Panda 2 (my youngest called the first Fu-Fu Panda and I find myself unable to call it anything else!) and Green Lantern. Lots of sleeping and some grocery shopping, church, and then the weekend will be gone before I know it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter