Singles Social Club: It's 5 o'clock somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am dressing up 50's style for work tomorrow. I have everything right down to the horned rim glasses. Raise your hand if you want a picture posted!

Me Me Me!!! *hand raised*

Pictures or it didnt happen ;) ;) Just a motto to live by ;) ;)

Kelly, are you trying to get me in trouble...again. ;);). I mean, they're still asking for the booty videos and I said I destroyed the evidence (except for your bootlegged copy :) ) Nope. For y'all to see the booty shaking we would have to be hanging out together with MANY tasty beverages. Weren't you guys talking about a sleepover on the other thread?

Kelly, are you trying to get me in trouble...again. ;);). I mean, they're still asking for the booty videos and I said I destroyed the evidence (except for your bootlegged copy :) ) Nope. For y'all to see the booty shaking we would have to be hanging out together with MANY tasty beverages. Weren't you guys talking about a sleepover on the other thread?

Hmm the best answer I can give is.... I dont have a clue what you are talking about. Me, trouble!? Never ;)

What, you have booty shaking videos! Omg, why I would love to have a copy. ;) Oh wait... I might be in them too :rotfl::rotfl: Plea the fifth I say!....

Did you mention Drinks? Um, yes, please. Its Thirsty Thursday. I mean really.... Why do the Irish only get ONE day to celebrate our drunk as skunks heritage, lets just proclaim all of March as part of the festivities!!! :drinking1

Next weekend my BFF's Bachlorette party, including a sleepover....Should be interesting, lol, i wont forget my pics or it didnt happen motto ;) Just cant promise the pics wont get locked in the vault with the videos.... I mean er.... What.... Videos, did I say that? No they dont exist.

Night DC. . .see ya soon.

I can't believe I slept for 14hrs.... Either I'm getting over something, or I've really been sleep deprived this past week.

OMG, thats freakin hilarious.....but so wrong, so so wrong. :lmao:

It's amusing how often I heard people say that about my comments. :rotfl:

;) Good luck ;) You wont find it I tell you!

I sense a challenge! Challenge, Accepted!

Yes Yes they have, and to be a lawyer, and a teacher, and many other things.... but I much prefer the artsy side of life ;) Just havent found the right niche for me yet is all.

You definately have the avoiding the question and ways of avoiding the truth skills down pat.

Hello beautiful people! :grouphug:

Whew! I'm glad I was able to find this thread without DC standing there with a sign (which is apparently what he thinks we need. :rotfl:) No wait, a blinking sign. ;) I'm going to read the last four pages now...

really? Sheesh.....

:rotfl:

So I am dressing up 50's style for work tomorrow. I have everything right down to the horned rim glasses. Raise your hand if you want a picture posted!

:wave:

Good to know you have that motto. just means we have so many pictures to find when we track down the safe.
:rotfl:

:lmao: Does that mean pictures would be taken over at the sleepover as well?

Sorry, but I know quite a few gentlemen and Pyrates from PA. Not necessarily from Pittsburg. Its amazing how wonderful these guys are. I love all of them and cant wait to spend time with them. .. but I KNOW them. . .I know nothing about you and therefore would not wish you on my enemies until I know better. . .lol.

Fair enough. I guess I'll start with a photo. This is me while I was deployed clowning around with the WWE Championship belt.

81b7ea9a.jpg

:lmao: Does that mean pictures would be taken over at the sleepover as well?

I guarantee photos will be taken at the sleepover,and posted on my website I'm a photographer, my gear is always with me..:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I'm just not sure what folder I'd put them in,

Disney, Model portfolios, or entertainment..LOL

I guarantee photos will be taken at the sleepover,and posted on my website I'm a photographer, my gear is always with me..:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I'm just not sure what folder I'd put them in,

Disney, Model portfolios, or entertainment..LOL

Members Only.

Either that, or "potential blackmail material."

Ok.... Packing is done and it's time to start heading out the door.

You kids have fun without me!

:goodvibes:goodvibes

My 50's picture is on my avatar. I took the picture with my phone so the quality isn't great. It's been a ton of fun today walking around like this, but I could do without the scratchy tulle underskirt. :)

Have a great trip DC!!! So jealous, I still have three months to wait! :yay:

Apparently he didn't read this. . .he has already started on the rum and he doesn't even fly out till tomorrow morning. . .lol. So much for "safe". . .lol.

he's not the pilot is he, so why is it not safe to drink rum..

he's not the pilot is he, so why is it not safe to drink rum..

It is very safe to drink rum unless you are a lightweight, which we learned about him about a week ago. I don't want him to OVERSLEEP and miss his flight. . .this would be bad. . .but of course he has already mentioned to me that he has a backup alarm. . .its a good thing. . .

Since it is past 5 oclock I figure might as well have some wine. Also enjoyed some strawberries and pineapple dipped in chocolate!

OMG I go away for 4 days and you start a new thread....it took me 40 minutes to catch up....
Mickey is calling all of the women on the thread princesses (what's that about)
DC wants to see dance videos of Kelly and Louisa (I don't see that happening)
Darcy is feeling better (woo hoo!!)
We have a new thread bartender (everyone's new bestfriend)
new friends have found their way over here
Louisa wants a blinking sign to direct everyone over here.....(you found your way I designate you as our thread crossing guard to get over here) oh and you have a new avatar (very cool by the way)

.....did I miss anything??

Since it is past 5 oclock I figure might as well have some wine. Also enjoyed some strawberries and pineapple dipped in chocolate!

Wine is good. . .I had a glass a couple hours ago (when I got home from work) but would have to drive to the store for more. . .so no more wine for this nurse. . .CT might want some though. . .pass a glass to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter