Singles who are for the "Love of Disney" - Part 4

Sadly no trips for me outside of disney. With going in Dec now I needed to cut something.

I won't get to see ya till Oct

wait a minute!!!!!!!!!!! what happened to end of July ?!?!?!?:headache:

what does your waiting banana look like ???

Mine goes like this!!!
thumbnail.aspx

thumbnail.aspx

One Banana Down!!!!!! One Banana less....

thumbnail.aspx

another banana bit the dust... so long!!!

I guess everyone has been busy or as me been mostly on Facebook. Some of us have been to WDW twice in the last 2 months. One of those trips included a Disney Wedding. :goodvibes

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

yeah I know that feeling, been down to DL 3 times in the last 3 months, probably not back till Feb, but this last time we bought DVC, so we will be in FL either Sept or Oct of next year, just need to work out the details. :)

Last summer, I started a group on facebook with the purpose of bringing Disney lovers who are single together. If you are on facebook, look for "Singles who love all things Disney". We would love to have you join us. There are lots of people on there already from the Disboards, probably some you know!

It's a closed group, which does NOT mean you aren't welcome. It just means it's private, so only group members can see the activity. If you find us, click "Ask to join", and one of us will be happy to add you.

Thanks, and I hope to see you real soon!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter