Sister Wives

Maybe they're building the giant white elephant home?

Or maybe she decided she needs 5 bedrooms and a wet bar...

I did some googling around. It does seem Janelle was renting. So it could be as simple as the owner deciding to sell.

Also turns out it did have 5 bedrooms. No word on the wet bar though. ;)

Word also is that nobody has broken ground on Coyote Pass.

After all that was said about the state of their polygamous project last season, I’d be shocked if they added another wife now.

Googling, it looks like Janelle moved into a luxury rv on coyote pass. However, I thought I heard at some point that they weren’t able to put those up.

Wow, I wonder how she gets electricity & water or if they have that all set-up there for her.

Googling, it looks like Janelle moved into a luxury rv on coyote pass. However, I thought I heard at some point that they weren’t able to put those up.
I have no idea what the laws in AZ are but here you can’t do that unless you’re building and you have to be actively building not, “someday I’ll be building.”

I have no idea what the laws in AZ are but here you can’t do that unless you’re building and you have to be actively building not, “someday I’ll be building.”
You mean in AZ, you can't park an RV on land you own???

Why?

I also doubt that Kody would add another wife at this point, especially after saying he was having problems keeping the current ones happy. I saw an article about Mary recently. It looks like she is living in Utah and running her B&B. It was closed for two months after her mom passed away, and now it's open again. She posted something about how she would "find a tribe that will care about and support her." Not sure if that means she's actually splitting from Kody and the family, but she has a tendency to post cryptic messages. It seems like she remains closer to the family while they're filming so she can be included (and get paid!).

No, I don’t know what the law is in AZ. Here, you cannot LIVE in an RV on land you own unless you are building. The whole water/sewer thing.
Hmmm....I guess it was never a thought for me, but I just assumed if you owned the land you could live in whatever you chose.

Hmmm....I guess it was never a thought for me, but I just assumed if you owned the land you could live in whatever you chose.
You would think but you’re subject to all sorts of codes and laws for your state, city and county. Zoning, type of land, type of dwelling etc.

You would think but you’re subject to all sorts of codes and laws for your state, city and county. Zoning, type of land, type of dwelling etc.
Yeah, and how does she have power, water & sewer? Maybe they are towing it to a camp ground to at least fill the water and dump the sewer every so often??

Power: Generator
Water: Very easy to haul in or get gallons of it. Gym membership takes care of the showers.
Sewer: Hold tank or septic tank. If there's no direct lines to ultilities, putting in a septic tank makes perfect sense for future development.

Honestly it's a pretty smart way to go and money saving too. There's a massive shortage of housing and rent is beyond insane everywhere now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter