Sister Wives

Yeah, and how does she have power, water & sewer? Maybe they are towing it to a camp ground to at least fill the water and dump the sewer every so often??

You don't have to tow, companies will come in to deliver water and pump the tanks, or you can drain the tanks into containers and go to a dump station etc. Easy to fill the water also with jugs, easier with a hose but it can be done..

Electric is the issue you can go solar but I don't think air conditioners will run on solar and its HOT there. We can't gets ours to run on solar anyway so I would like to stick with assuming it just cannot be done because it pissed me off so I don't want to hear if I am wrong :rotfl2:

Power: Generator
Water: Very easy to haul in or get gallons of it. Gym membership takes care of the showers.
Sewer: Hold tank or septic tank. If there's no direct lines to ultilities, putting in a septic tank makes perfect sense for future development.

Honestly it's a pretty smart way to go and money saving too. There's a massive shortage of housing and rent is beyond insane everywhere now.
If it’s legal. She has to go by city/county codes. An RV is a recreational vehicle not a permanent structure. According to this it’s not to exceed 100 consecutive days.
https://www.myarizonaland.com/2020/04/14/can-i-live-in-my-rv/

Electric is the issue you can go solar but I don't think air conditioners will run on solar and its HOT there. We can't gets ours to run on solar anyway so I would like to stick with assuming it just cannot be done because it pissed me off so I don't want to hear if I am wrong :rotfl2:

Actually, Coyote Pass in Flagstaff is usually quite cool and gets snow in the winter, so solar isn't as practical there as it is in the Phoenix area.

So time to resurrect this thread. Apparently Christine has moved to Salt Lake City. Would love to see the tea on this, but I'd be surprised if the next season actually gets far enough to actually address it.

Next season? Are we sure there's even going to be a next season. and if so when?

So time to resurrect this thread. Apparently Christine has moved to Salt Lake City. Would love to see the tea on this, but I'd be surprised if the next season actually gets far enough to actually address it.
I'm going to Salt Lake City Tomorrow. Now I'm going to be on the look out for her!!! You never know!

Also saw an article that said Merry was in Disneyland with some other fella.

I follow her on Insta and saw the pics - the guy she is with appears to be (according to his own Insta account, which she tags) happily married - and to a man. So I don't get the impression there is anything there other than a friendship.

I did see the gossip sites take it and run with it, that's for sure!

Has Meri officially split from Kody? It’s clear that they aren’t a couple anymore, but she stays close to the family. I’m not surprised that Christine left him after last season’s drama.

You go Christine! How could she not leave him after the way he treated Ysabel over the surgery?

And as money hungry as Kody is, I could see him passing on another season of the show because of this.

Yeah, his reaction to Ysabel's surgery was really ugly.

Maybe Meri will be the next to leave. I've never been a fan of hers, but I can't believe she stayed after his outright rejections of her last season.

You go Christine! How could she not leave him after the way he treated Ysabel over the surgery?

And as money hungry as Kody is, I could see him passing on another season of the show because of this.
What would they do without it? With the exception of the ladies' LuLaRoe (sketchy now too, I've heard), what other income do they have? Kody hasn't claimed to have an actual job since they left Utah that I can remember. :scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter