Skylanders Designs

Hello! Your work is amazing!!! Could you make me a set of the original blue skylander things you did for my son Alex who is turning 6 this year? He has sat by me oohing and aahhing as I have searched your work, hoping to find an Alex turning 6 set already, and would be absolutely thrilled to have these customized for him. Thank you!
Here are your designs... Welcome to the DIS boards!

alex_skylandersbagtopper_zpsewwlw4t3.jpg

alex_skylanders_zps4erzjymw.jpg

alex_skylandersbannertriangle_zpseqyrorku.jpg

alex_skylanderscandy_zpsxcexbdrq.jpg

alex_skylandersinvite_zpsdlya1hgg.jpg

alex_skylandersgifttag_zps3dyz7d9o.jpg

alex_skylanderslanyard_zpstxloxjsx.jpg

alex_skylanderswaterbottles_zps22oseyym.jpg

alex_skylandersround_zpsbg1gaj3w.jpg
Could i get both the few you found and all of the ones for trap team thank you. You are a life saver.
Sara k

Hi! I LOVE Your designs... is it possible to get these iamges made with my son Johnny's 9th Birthday on them?! Thanks ! :)

Could i get both the few you found and all of the ones for trap team thank you. You are a life saver.
Sara k

Hi! :) Your designs are amazing!!! Would it be possible to get all the images with my son Johnny's name and 9 (age) on them? Thanks so very much! :)

Your designs are awesome!! Would you be able to make me skylanders Giants or swap force for my son Joseph's 4th birthday?

I just looked through more pages- you are so generous with your time and talent and have certainly made many birthday children super happy!! I saw that you can do personalized circles for skylander Giants… do people use these images to make iron ones for t-shirts? In addition to the Joseph's 4th birthday items Would you be able to do them for the following names?
Joseph
Matthew
Jay Min
Luke
Rocco
Miles
Jack
Bridget
Sophie
Ella
Cross
Sofie
Angelina
Vivienne
Jackson
Liam
CJ
Luca
Easton
Michael

I just looked through more pages- you are so generous with your time and talent and have certainly made many birthday children super happy!! I saw that you can do personalized circles for skylander Giants… do people use these images to make iron ones for t-shirts? In addition to the Joseph's 4th birthday items Would you be able to do them for the following names?
Joseph
Matthew
Jay Min
Luke
Rocco
Miles
Jack
Bridget
Sophie
Ella
Cross
Sofie
Angelina
Vivienne
Jackson
Liam
CJ
Luca
Easton
Michael

Here are the others...

matthew_skylandersgiantsround_zps7pleipoi.jpg

jaymin_skylandersgiantsround_zps8nltttkr.jpg

luke_skylandersgiantsround_zpspiqgqzjd.jpg

rocco_skylandersgiantsround_zpsn0deku19.jpg

miles_skylandersgiantsround_zpsogfv2zvh.jpg

jack_skylandersgiantsround_zpsaozt6u8a.jpg

bridget_skylandersgiantsround_zpseacemxpp.jpg

sophie_skylandersgiantsround_zps0hg5barh.jpg

ella_skylandersgiantsround_zpsu1kettmn.jpg

cross_skylandersgiantsround_zpss9jbqfic.jpg

sofie_skylandersgiantsround_zpsrvsfnwsm.jpg

angelina_skylandersgiantsround_zpsytww5hbt.jpg

vivienne_skylandersgiantsround_zpsqmyql8cr.jpg

jackson_skylandersgiantsround_zps66iyqk6i.jpg

liam_skylandersgiantsround_zpsd0y6wjff.jpg

cj_skylandersgiantsround_zpsiwncftgg.jpg

luca_skylandersgiantsround_zpsfqj1vbdg.jpg

easton_skylandersgiantsround_zpsy3vymdxu.jpg

michael_skylandersgiantsround_zpsbgf6ottm.jpg

Thank you so much!!!! You have made a 4 year old so happy!!! Thank you so much for using your talent to help others!!

Hi love your designs can I have the Skylanders Trap Team tags..so I would print out correct?

There has been a Skylanders thread that I have been working in for quite some time. Since it was not originally a thread started by me, I could not update post #1 so have asked for it to be closed. This will be it's new home. All outstanding requests from the other thread will be posted here (when time allows). Please have a look in the old thread to see if your name and/or age has already been posted before placing your request. Thanks!

Here is the link to the old thread...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3037592&highlight=skylanders
There has been a Skylanders thread that I have been working in for quite some time. Since it was not originally a thread started by me, I could not update post #1 so have asked for it to be closed. This will be it's new home. All outstanding requests from the other thread will be posted here (when time allows). Please have a look in the old thread to see if your name and/or age has already been posted before placing your request. Thanks!

Here is the link to the old thread...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3037592&highlight=skylanders

First off, thank you for your generosity in doing all these designs for people. Im sure you have made many little ones birthday's that much more special.

I was hoping, time permitting, if you could provide me with a couple things in the superchargers theme as i am finding it difficult to find decorations here.

I found the banner in an earlier post spelling out Happy Birthday. I was hoping you would also be able to provide me with the letters X and N in the superchargers theme.

Also I was hoping for the bag toppers. If it could say something like Thank You, portal master, for coming to my 7th Birthday. Love Daxtin.

Also could you provide me with the Skylander logo with Daxtin's Adventure incorporated into the logo (if at all possible).

And finally could you do up a circle logo with the name Daxtin (and maybe a 7 incorporated in there somewhere).

Thank you so very much. You will be making my son one very happy boy on his birthday. He has been looking forward to a Superchargers birthday for months.

Wishing you well

Kelsey.

Hi love your designs can I have the Skylanders Trap Team tags..so I would print out correct?

I would be glad to work on tags for you. Let me know what personalization you would like on them. And, yes, you would print them out. I would post the design, you save it your computer and print as you wish.

First off, thank you for your generosity in doing all these designs for people. Im sure you have made many little ones birthday's that much more special.

I was hoping, time permitting, if you could provide me with a couple things in the superchargers theme as i am finding it difficult to find decorations here.

I found the banner in an earlier post spelling out Happy Birthday. I was hoping you would also be able to provide me with the letters X and N in the superchargers theme.

Also I was hoping for the bag toppers. If it could say something like Thank You, portal master, for coming to my 7th Birthday. Love Daxtin.

Also could you provide me with the Skylander logo with Daxtin's Adventure incorporated into the logo (if at all possible).

And finally could you do up a circle logo with the name Daxtin (and maybe a 7 incorporated in there somewhere).

Thank you so very much. You will be making my son one very happy boy on his birthday. He has been looking forward to a Superchargers birthday for months.

Wishing you well

Kelsey.

Here are your requested designs... Sorry - somehow I got the "7" round one in there twice. They are the same.

daxtinadventure_skylanderssuperchargersround_zps4avptgoz.jpg

n_skylanderssuperchargersbannertriangle_zpszhfmrxjt.jpg

x_skylanderssuperchargersbannertriangle_zpspq32fzic.jpg

daxtin7_skylanderssuperchargersround_zpsqglmmnle.jpg

daxtin7_skylanderssuperchargersround_zpsqglmmnle.jpg

daxtin_skylanders_superchargersbagtopper_zpsic22ciai.jpg

Hi You have been so helpful for both of my sons' birthdays! Would you be able to make me 2 more Skylanders Giants circles? One with the name Brandon and the other with the name Justin? Thank you!!!

Hi You have been so helpful for both of my sons' birthdays! Would you be able to make me 2 more Skylanders Giants circles? One with the name Brandon and the other with the name Justin? Thank you!!!

Here are your requested designs...

brandon_skylandersgiantsround_zps1tgrerhh.jpg

justin_skylandersginatsround_zpshsoccnrp.jpg

Hi Amy,

I'm hoping you can help, I have been searching everywhere for Skylanders Superchargers invitations, and can't find anything suitable. I was wondering if you have some time, could you please edit/modify the Superchargers invitations and candy-wrappers (thankyou's) you have with the name Quinn? He is turning 6 next week.

My sincerest thanks in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter