Slide Mount Swap Complete!!!!!

Rachel and Cheryl...you ladies are doing some pretty awesome slidemounts! They just keep getting better and better every time you post. Wowza! I looooove everything you both have made! Rachel, how did you do the castle for the MK pearly white ones? Please say it's a sticker that I can buy somewhere--so so cute!

Cheryl & Rachel - Those are sooooo great!! I am not feeling so good about my ideas (that I have not completed) for my MK and DHS groups. :sad2: I may be going back to the drawing board!!

Anyway, since today is the check-in day...I thought I would let you all know that I have cut all my slides themselves. I just have to cover them and embellish. I am going to try to get them done asap...since you are all ahead of the due date...WAYYYYY ahead!! What awesome swappers I had join my first swap!!! You all made it too easy on me! I don't want to rush and make them sloppy, but I will get them done as quickly as I can. I'll keep you all updated. Sorry the hostess is the slacker!!!

Thanks! You're not a slacker. My momma and I are working really hard because we thought you were done, too! :goodvibes

Rachel and Cheryl...you ladies are doing some pretty awesome slidemounts! They just keep getting better and better every time you post. Wowza! I looooove everything you both have made! Rachel, how did you do the castle for the MK pearly white ones? Please say it's a sticker that I can buy somewhere--so so cute!

My momma bought them at Archiver's they're a "card accent" and came in a set of 10. Would you like us to pick you up a set when we go to Archiver's? ;)

Rachel, awesome! We have an Archiver's about 45 mins. away. I don't get there often, but I'll make a trip now. I'm so glad I can get me some castles! You're sweet to offer... I can pick them up though.:lovestruc

Love your slides Cheryl and Rachel, you two make a great team!

Thanks everyone :)

I'm stuck on Halloween--I don't like any of my embellishments on the slides :( and the paper was a pita so I don't want to start over---ugh!!!

And to add to my frustration--I can't get to my PMs, they are "upgrading" and won't be available for 2 hours!

Thanks everyone :)

I'm stuck on Halloween--I don't like any of my embellishments on the slides :( and the paper was a pita so I don't want to start over---ugh!!!

I find that when that happens, it's best to put it away for a bit and walk away. When I come back to it, it usually just comes to me and flows right onto the paper!! You have over a week until the mail date...no worries!!!!

I was hoping that when I left them last night, I would be inspired this morning. No such luck. I'm going to make th Christmas ones, I know exactly what I'm doing with them :)

Here are the rest of my groups F (EPCOT), H (Halloween, Christmas), I:

DSCN0110.jpg

DSCN0109.jpg

We'll mail on Monday :)

Nan - your package came today!!! Great work! Thanks for the goodies! Two more packages need to come...and the hostess (ehem...wonder who that is??) needs to finish and it will be swapped and returned. I'll give you all an update after the weekend with a return date!!

Nan - your package came today!!! Great work! Thanks for the goodies! Two more packages need to come...and the hostess (ehem...wonder who that is??) needs to finish and it will be swapped and returned. I'll give you all an update after the weekend with a return date!!

better give that "person" a little push :lmao:

better give that "person" a little push :lmao:

The whip has been cracked!!! I am hoping the weekend is OVERLY productive!!! You guys were so fast and made my first hostessing job toooooo easy! Thanks for that, guys! The best swappers a host could ask for! :grouphug::grouphug::flower3::flower3:

Hey LM3K don't make me text you a big ol' get your bottom to work message! I've been know to do so.. just ask Buffy!!!

Glad everything is arriving early even if the hostess is a little slow this time around!! Hope the weekend is productive..

We are on fall break starting tomorrow.. DH received great news at Neuro today, DD is headed to MI with friends for fall break so it's gonna be a fabulous 5 days of free time.. My little boys will be home but they don't want to do much but we are having a Wii tournament so after lunch I have to brush up my skills....

Thats great news Nancy!
Enjoy your time with your boys, we love doing Wii bowling tournaments! we get "Wii arm" we play so much!

LOL ok ok...I am going to try to finish this weekend!!! I'll let you all know!

Wii tournys are great!! We had a great night with the Toy Story Mania game one night...until the little one forgot the wrist strap and the remote flew out of his hand during skiball and went through the flat screen!!!!!:scared1: My DH was not really happy after that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter