Slide Mount Swap Complete!!!!!

Mine arrived today too!! Thanks so much everyone!! And thanks for Erin for hostessing the swap and sending along the adorable goodies!!! It's been a great first swap here on this board ;)

Got mine today too. Hooray!!!!!!!!!!! Loved everyone's beautiful work. Thank you Erin for your thoughtfulness too--the goodies are awesome! Can't wait to put everything to good use.

Great Guys!! Just a few more to hear from and we will be able to close this one out. I'm glad you are all happy with your stuff!

Nan - I am still going to get the slideshow up...it has just been a really bad week here. DH is the only one not hit by this bug! It is horrible! When you sit still, you are ok...when you move around...totally different story! It's almost like a motion sickness virus.

hope you all feel better soon!:goodvibes

Thanks! I was better...for about a day and a half...then all of a sudden...it was back! Plus sick kids on top of it doesn't help! And, DH works nights then owns a landscaping business...he hasn't been home much to help. It is raining today though...so when he gets up at 2, he is taking over!

Great Guys!! Just a few more to hear from and we will be able to close this one out. I'm glad you are all happy with your stuff!

Nan - I am still going to get the slideshow up...it has just been a really bad week here. DH is the only one not hit by this bug! It is horrible! When you sit still, you are ok...when you move around...totally different story! It's almost like a motion sickness virus.

We had that here about a year ago.... I rode the couch for days!!! If you get a slideshow up sometime great.. if you don't get to it, it's no big deal.. it's not a requirement for hosting... :) The only requirement for hosting is what you have already done.. sign ups, communication, collection, sorting, return...

We had that here about a year ago.... I rode the couch for days!!! If you get a slideshow up sometime great.. if you don't get to it, it's no big deal.. it's not a requirement for hosting... :) The only requirement for hosting is what you have already done.. sign ups, communication, collection, sorting, return...

It's actually quite a good thing that we have a large sofa!! Right now it's me and the two younger ones camped out on here!! I have pictures of everything, so when things are back to normal, I'll get it up for future reference! :thumbsup2

Rachel & I got ours today :) Everything is beautiful!! Thanks for the surprises Erin, we love them :)

Got mine the other day, just have not had time to open anything up yet. Thank you so much for everything. Angie

Way to go Erin, great job with your first hostessing :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter