Slide Mount Swap Complete!!!!!

oh, bet that wasn't a fun night!!! megan always forgets to wear hers too, I'll be sharing your story with her!

Cheryl and Rachel's slides arrived today!! I have to tell you all that everything coming in is so great!! Maybe we will just skip the sorting and I'll keep it all!!?? That's ok, right? :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Cheryl and Rachel's slides arrived today!! I have to tell you all that everything coming in is so great!! Maybe we will just skip the sorting and I'll keep it all!!?? That's ok, right? :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Erin--how many sets of the same thing do you need? ;):rotfl:

Julie - your slides arrived yesterday!! Great work!! So nice to have you join us...hope you continue! Thanks for the goodies!! :hug:

Ok guys...everyone's stuff is here! My plan (with hopefully no interruptions) is no finish up what I have started with these this weekend and get them mailed by Monday or Tuesday. I'll let you all know for sure what's what!!

Also, Nan - I don't know how to put up a slideshow...could you help me or point me to where I can find out please?

photobucket will let you do it...

let me pull my page and I'll step by step you.. its 3 steps!

ok, you've got your account open..

In your album up on the top you will see the different things you can do.. click slideshow...
It will open a new screen that will show all your photos..
1. select the photos you want in the slide show (the left side): you can add titles for each photo here just scroll down a bit and you will see all your photos you've chosen in a box below just above each photo you have a title box, type what info you want in there
2. select the style of the slideshow... (the right side)
3. save slideshow

viola' you're done!

Thanks Nan!! Keep your fingers crossed for me! Also, can you tell me which page / slide you use on the Christmas Cheer cart? I am about to finish assembly this afternoon and tomorrow. I just want to be sure I used the right one before the final stages are complete!! :thumbsup2 Thanks again for all your help!

Here are the ones I have used in the past... I used the sizzix this time around because they kids wanted something to do ... so I put them to work!

Thanks!!!! I used the right ones!! I should have asked earlier, but forgot! Also, I looked through the thread (because I was sure you had posted that) but could not find it. :confused3

Guys I just wanted to pop on here to say that I really would like to mail these back to you tomorrow and am going to do my best. However, I started with a migraine last night and have been very sick since. Have not been able to hold anything (not even water) since 4 am!!! :scared1: So, if they don't get out tomorrow, it will be Monday. And, the slideshow will go up also!!!

ETA: I will not be on here much, if at all...so if anyone needs something, please text or call me. Don't expect anything, but just in case.

Guys I just wanted to pop on here to say that I really would like to mail these back to you tomorrow and am going to do my best. However, I started with a migraine last night and have been very sick since. Have not been able to hold anything (not even water) since 4 am!!! :scared1: So, if they don't get out tomorrow, it will be Monday. And, the slideshow will go up also!!!

ETA: I will not be on here much, if at all...so if anyone needs something, please text or call me. Don't expect anything, but just in case.

Huge hugs Erin! PLEASE don't push yourself. Just lay in bed in complete silence in the dark and get a cold pack for your head. I get migraines too. I know how bad it feels. Whenever you get better, the swapping can resume!

not a worry on my part! feel better, another migraine sufferer here, rest, dark and quiet!

Guys....I am so sorry for not getting back to you all sooner. I am starting to come around. This virus or whatever is knocking me out! And, now I shared it wih two of my kids!!! :scared1: Anyway, everyone's packages went out this afternoon. I boxed and my husband went to the p.o. for me! I will pm everyone a little later with the DC#'s. Thanks for your patience! Also, I want to mention...I love that Ann (AlexWyattMommy) gives her swap participants each a little thank you gift. So, when we had sign-ups I had pm'd her to see if she would mind if I also did that. She said she would be happy to share the idea!! So, you each have a baggie of some goodies! I won't tell you what it is...it'll be a surprise!

oooooh, love surprises! that is too sweet of you! hope everyone feels better soon!

Goodie :) I hope everyone at your house feels better soon!! Don't over do it, remember no stressing over paper & glue ;)

just got my package Erin....thank you for your special goodies, they are so cute...don't want to spoil everyone's surprise though...

all the slides are so cute! my disney box is getting fuller for our trip, boy this is going to make my scrappin so much easier!

everyone did beautiful work!! great job everyone!!!!

Yay!!! Our first arrival! I would think some others got them today also since Lisa's box had to travel the farthest. So, if you got it, please let me know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter