Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Green

Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Brown

Votes: 46 31.1%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 3 2.0%

• Total voters
I have nice, mossy green eyes. I have to work to make them pop though because I naturally have a dull brown hair color.

I have brown eyes !! Had the whole mix in my family - green / hazel / blue - nope I got brown !!! Gave one child blue one child brown !! We are all over spectrum on hair color too !!!

WELCOME back SLO missed you and your AWESOME polls !!!! ❤️❤️

Welcome back! I'm sure you had a great vacation.

Brown.....not as dark as they used to be.
Everyone in my little family has brown except DH. He has blue, which have faded over time.

Me and DH are blue. DS has hazel, which are cool because they seem different colored according to what he’s wearing. DD have brown, thought for the longest time they would be green. Didn’t turn deep drown until she was almost 5.

I chose “other” because I don’t know anymore. 🤣

I have always said “hazel green” but younger DD has informed me that I have Central Heterochromia. Hazel eyes have brown/amber throughout the eye according to the interwebs while central heterochromia is a ring of color. My eyes are dark green (mossy is a great description) with a light brown/amber ring and dark flecks that match the very outer ring. I can pretty much make them look any color I want depending on eyeliner and outfit choice which is a trait of hazel eyes. So yeah… I don’t know. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Younger DD for sure has Central Heterochromia- blue with a yellow ring. Her right is darker than her left. Older DD has BAM blue eyes and DH has golden brown eyes. DS was born with black hair and dark baby eyes that went to brown hair/grey eyes to blond hair/hazel eyes to light brown hair and eyes and finally settled on very dark brown hair and eyes. I have a niece who had knock your socks off blue eyes until she was about four that turned hazel green and finally settled on grey. They are quite stunning.

Majority member in good standing but a few family anamolies: Mom had hazel eyes but they turned green when she was peeved, a color to avoided at all costs and younger son was born with blue eyes (dam_ Mendel!) but they turned hazel green when he was about nine. DGD has hazel eyes and of course begged for contact lenses to change the color to brown. Hopefully she’s past that stage and now accepting of them which would just leave her toes as cosmetic surgery candidates 👀🤣 (her teenaged mind idea).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter