Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Green

Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Brown

Votes: 46 31.1%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 3 2.0%

• Total voters
Blue. We run the spectrum over here and no 2 eye or hair colors are the same in my family of 6.

Me: Blue and dark blonde hair with a whole lot of gray these days.
DH: Brown and red, now mostly white hair
DD1: Green/blue hazel, dark blonde hair (but different than mine)
DD2: Icy gray and light brown hair
DD3: Dark hazel and deep red hair
DD4: brown/green hazel and red tinted brown hair

Last edited:

Other.

Central Heterochromia since a young child.

Blue with light Brown/Amber spots in both eyes.

Welcome back!

I'm the lone "amber" response. I've got brown and green (looks light brown unless I'm wearing certain colors), so hazel without blue. My son has blue-grey and my daughter true hazel. DH has blue.

My grandmother's eyes were really cool. They were dark brown, but the circle around the iris was almost a royal blue.

• Love
Reactions: slo
Mine are sort of a blue-green, exactly the same as my late Mother’s. My daughter has blue eyes and my son has brown eyes like my husband.

Welcome back @slo Hope you enjoyed your trip!

• Love
Brown. I have brown eyes, my parents both had hazel eyes. One sister has brown, one sister has hazel, and my brother's eyes are blue- go figure!

Welcome back, @slo ! I hope you had a great time watching Katie play ball and visiting. Did you ever get to see any manatee?

• Love
Brown. I have brown eyes, my parents both had hazel eyes. One sister has brown, one sister has hazel, and my brother's eyes are blue- go figure!

Welcome back, @slo ! I hope you had a great time watching Katie play ball and visiting. Did you ever get to see any manatee?
Thank you and sadly no - we had no time to do anything where we could see them. Hopefully next year we will 🤞🏻🙂

Blue/green. For years, I always said green, but then everyone started saying they were more blue. So I guess blue, haha. My parents both had the most beautiful blue eyes. All of my kids' eyes are brown, and also beautiful. Love all the different eye colors folks can have .

They're brown. My mother had the most beautiful bright green eyes. I used to wish I would have inherited them, but I got my Dad's coloring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter