slo’s MONDAY poll - Snow

Do you have snow on the ground right now?

• Yes - under 1”

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Yes - about 1”

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Yes - about 2”

Votes: 14 11.3%
  • Yes - about 3”

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Yes - about 4”

• Yes - about 5”

• Yes - 6” or more

Votes: 12 9.7%
  • No - I do live somewhere that gets snow

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • No - I live in a warm weather climate area

Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
No - light flurry of snow and some ice ( hate the ice ) very cold
We have not had snow yet thankfully !!
Live in MO

no snow here.......northern part of the state gets it and sometimes the mountain areas farther south, but never here
Arizona

None now. We got flurries yesterday but no accumulation. There’s snow predicted in the forecast for later this week but we’ll see if anything changes by then. I’m in Central Ohio.

Nothing on the ground now, the past week has been unseasonably warm. We have had a couple inches so far this winter, but it's all melted quick.

So far about one inch. 3-5 predicted last I checked. It was in the low 60s here yesterday and now snowing today. Maryland.

I live in Massachusetts and while we have had a couple dustings this year, right now there is no snow and none forecasted for my area. I am ok with this, however. 😄

I live in south Alabama. Snow is pretty rare here, but we do get it sometimes. We actually had a few snow showers here this morning, but there was no accumulation. Some areas in north Alabama got 5-7" of snow last night and early this morning though.

6+ inches. We’re in the throes of winter and have had weeks of deep cold (between -15 and -33 C) with intermittent snow. It made for pretty miserable conditions over the holidays. :cold:

6+ inches. We’re in the throes of winter and have had weeks of deep cold (between -15 and -33 C) with intermittent snow. It made for pretty miserable conditions over the holidays. :cold:

We’ve easily got over 12” on the ground. We also have had weeks of a cold snap and some days -33C was close to a high. Nights were going down to -38/-48C with windchill. Right now it’s -17/-27C and it looks like the temp will be dropping throughout the day.

We’ve easily got over 12” on the ground. We also have had weeks of a cold snap and some days -33C was close to a high. Nights were going down to -38/-48C with windchill. Right now it’s -17/-27C and it looks like the temp will be dropping throughout the day.
You always get waaaay more snow than we do - it’s dry here. And we’ve all been praying for a Chinook to blow over the mountains but instead we’ve got an Alberta Clipper on the way down from the Arctic. Another cold, miserable week forecasted and it’s pretty unusual for it to be this bad for this long. Hopefully it will be the worst stretch we have this winter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter