• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So...The Worst Song Ever?

Friday. Rebecca Black. How to sing through your nose and not be able to annunciate.

When Annoying Orange has a better voice than you well uh.....

I hate a lot of these songs...
I would like to nominate "Proud Mary" by absolutely anyone

The funny thing about that song is that Barry Manilow didn't write it. Bruce Johnston of The Beach Boys did.

Thank you :) HUGE Fanilow here. It's a common misconception about "I Write the Songs" (that it's about his ego) and it's not. I love that song!

I'll include my worst song of the moment. My husband showed me this song a while ago and it randomly comes into my head and won't leave for a very long time.

Last edited:
I dislike so many songs...ugh. However, I have Ozark Mountain Dare devils with Chicken Train...love the album. Also, love Horse with No Name.

From back in the day, Saturday Night(Bay City Rollers)

Recent: Blurred Lines

Probably because it was overplayed when it came out but I can't stand this song. Barbie Girl which I posted earlier is still worse

I don't like ANY Rap or Country, so any of those would make me scream anyway. I am VERY selective with Hip Hop, so a lot of that too.

And Cindy Lauper's voice makes me want to run, duck, and cover.....so there is that.

I don't like ANY Rap or Country, so any of those would make me scream anyway. I am VERY selective with Hip Hop, so a lot of that too.

And Cindy Lauper's voice makes me want to run, duck, and cover.....so there is that.

Worse than country or rap is country/rap. AKA "crap".

"Don't Worry, Be Happy"

Know who really hates that song? Bobby McFerrin. He says it's kept him from being taken seriously as a jazz musician.*

*A lot of jazz musicians do take themselves way too seriously. Like Dizzy Gillespie, who literally once said that be-bop would bring about world peace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter