So...The Worst Song Ever?

Seasons. In.The. Sun.
the worst. ever.
I mean, I can dissect Run Joey Run & let's talk about it, Billy Don't be a Hero was no one's idea of high art -- but this, ay yi yi - I just can't...

Anything at all by Neil Diamond! Same melody each time, different lyrics but really, "no one spoke at all, not even the chair."?

Shannon by Henry Gross. It is about his dog playing in the ocean and being swept out to sea. Cause that's the mental picture I want when I am driving into work.

How about Timothy by The Buoys? It's a song about three trapped miners. Timothy, one of the miners, is not the luckiest guy in the world because the other two miners *eat* him.

Fun Fact: Timothy was written by Rupert Holmes, the man responsible for Escape (The Pina Colada Song).

Thanks for the vids....listening to "Crazy Frog" now....:rockband:

The only song I call terrible is "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer"

But it's way better than the Dolly Parton version. Added to my list - any song sung by Dolly Parton. Like nails on the blackboard, midget nails that have sucked on helium...

I think the Whitney version is mostly good (the final chorus is annoying), but no I would not say it's better than the Dolly version.

Love Shack by The B-52s. Love shack baby, love shack baby, and on and on and on with love shack baby.... why do they play this so much? One reason why we don’t listen to the radio any more. Can’t stand it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter