**SOLO Central - WDW & DCL**

• Slyman21

Earning My Ears
    I'll be there 6/5-6/11! Going for Villains After Hours and my birthday on the 9th! I have a reservation for the Bon Voyage Breakfast on the morning of the 9th if anyone is interested.

HCL

Earning My Ears
    I'll be down at WDW October 26th-October 30th if anyone wants to meet up for lunch or dinner! PM me and we can set something up!

Magicinmy50s

Earning My Ears
    I am still holding on to my September, Labor Day week solo reservation, I am still on the fence about deciding to go. One step closer to going today ... My park reservations are made for each of my days. Now ... the wait to see if ADR’s will be possible for the park restaurants when I get to 60 Days out. Still not convinced I won’t cancel, but going through the motions like the trip is a GO!

• Reklaw

Earning My Ears
    I still have my Fort Wilderness trip planned September 11-18 and I reserved a park for each day. So as of right now I'm still proceeding as though I'm going. I guess I'll have to call to try and get my money back on the Park Hopper portion of my tickets though. I'm curious as to all the news once these parks actually open and see if I change my mind.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.