I am still holding on to my September, Labor Day week solo reservation, I am still on the fence about deciding to go. One step closer to going today ... My park reservations are made for each of my days. Now ... the wait to see if ADR’s will be possible for the park restaurants when I get to 60 Days out. Still not convinced I won’t cancel, but going through the motions like the trip is a GO!
I still have my Fort Wilderness trip planned September 11-18 and I reserved a park for each day. So as of right now I'm still proceeding as though I'm going. I guess I'll have to call to try and get my money back on the Park Hopper portion of my tickets though. I'm curious as to all the news once these parks actually open and see if I change my mind.