Something About Nothing ... #12

So many posts today and not sure if I can reply to all

Hate using my phone to write in for the San thread
Always prefer using the iMac but then I would have to move my butt to another room to use it

I move slow when I’m drinking coffee and closer to the coffee pot when I’m the kitchen

Gray hair has not been an issue for me yet
I keep looking for them and none yet

My maternal unit never had a gray hair
She was mid 80’s when she started to have a hair color change and it was silvery white
Wasn’t until she was 91 when it totally changed to that color
My paternal unit was the same way
Brothers hair turned red when he was 47, originally a blonde
But he was told the radiation treatments probably caused that

Do you want a sunrise or sunset view?

Oh I think sunset........sitting on my balcony with a glass of chilled wine from my fridge and a sunset would be lovely.......Tom too of course.........:D

White and red.........I don’t drink pink wines........and sparkly, I need some sparkly........it would be a home away from home if I had a big walk in room with wine...........

Told you I’m not high Maintenance at all.........:laughing:

And maybe a bottle or two of Jack for when you visit.......and beer for Keisha.........::yes::

Party time :cool1:

Schumi’s room will be club level, with wide wine selection. And various sprits too, with bottles of beer, and lemonade, for when her DH drives.

I want room with view, and balcony, so tea with the sunrise.

Yay, 1000 pages. Homies are busy bees.

Chowder and salad won out.

I had a boy first. Neededa warm up kid, before the girl.

Mac- I'll take the patio room! or even the garage! I'll be in charge of all the pets! cats, dogs,squirrels,...... and I want to play with Monyk's chickens!! I guess Schumi won't want to visit me, though:sad1:

Just keep the wine (and rum) in stock!

Mac- I'll take the patio room! or even the garage! I'll be in charge of all the pets! cats, dogs,squirrels,...... and I want to play with Monyk's chickens!! I guess Schumi won't want to visit me, though:sad1:

Just keep the wine (and rum) in stock!

:confused3

Like the Club Level suggestion Lynne..........lol.........

Once Kyle is home we are off out for dinner in our local, or one of our local seafood restaurants..........in saying that Kyle will have steak........unless he has fish and chips.....he likes that! But loves steak more.........

Off to do hair and make up...........

Catch youse guys later...........

pattyw since you want a room with all the critters/animals, that would be the room in the basement

Dog walking, litter boxes, chicken coops would be a lot of work

This is a vacation home for us!

In our new home we all have no cleaning to do as we will have staff that do the jobs

We will hire out the animal care jobs to the staff.......

You get the presidential suite and with a view!

No slumming in our new digs

Anyone that enjoys wine and rum has the rooms with a view

Good thing there will be dozens of suites on the top floor

We all will have rooms with a view there

And housekeeping service

(Yea, in my dreams)

Only the best for the homies!

Hmmm...I’m thinking a Mountain View room. I’d also like a big, comfy window seat for reading.

Don’t put me too close to patty. I have animal allergies. I can do short visits though.

No alcohol for me. Can I have chocolate instead?

I just thought of something

Will Monyk’s chickies wake us up each dawn?
Or will we find one of them hiding in our beds at night?

As long as Monyk’s room is not next to mine, all will be good

I am known as the person that does not get up with the chickens at dawn

Quick drop by as i just lost 30 minutes doing nothing at work! DH kept me from sleeping well last night (that man is a elephant when he rolls over or gets in bed) was 3 am before I gave up and didnt sleep til 530-woke up at 640.
Plus new radiator for my car. Wish I could go back to last July and just junk the thing now-I'd have a new car!
So yep-grumpy and tired as heck!

Love the GD Keisha!! area looks colorful. And love Ale house too.

Back later if I'm not asleep early tonight-must find coffee now even if it's the NH's sludge.

I just thought of something

Will Monyk’s chickies wake us up each dawn?
Or will we find one of them hiding in our beds at night?

As long as Monyk’s room is not next to mine, all will be good

I am known as the person that does not get up with the chickens at dawn
OK just saw this and I really needed the laugh!! Thanks Mac!
well cuddle chicken is an easy sleeper-it is Diva that will peck you until she is comfortable, and the other chicken is the loud "mother hen" one always talking and telling the others what to do (they ignore her).
But they were all looking a little droopy yesterday-think the late night loud noises really disturbed them-even diva chicken snuggled in for a nap yesterday (DD needs a picture each day of her "baby").

Officially stuffed!!!

Tom and I shared a seafood platter of lobster, shrimp, scallops, mussels and local caught crab........it was gorgeous........and very filling! I love oysters but Tom can’t take them......or watch me eating them so we left it off the platter..........but, so good.

Kyle had good old fish and chips..........fish was the size of a whale!! But whole meal was lovely. Glad Tom drove as we were waddling out of there......glad we didn’t have to walk home after eating that! No dessert but Kyle had chocolate ice cream when we came home.

Quiet weekend planned..........

6 sleeps till we leave.....:D

Hey MonyK...........awww.....your chicks sound adorable actually!!! But, you sound as if you need a large cocktail or a very large glass of wine!!! Enjoy one of those later...........:)

What for dinner? Thinking Chinese. Saw my Starbucks card was just used, so guess kids are on their way home. That or pizza, but thinking fried rice. Have to see what they say.

Well, last line of storms crossed by around 1:30pm, so sunny late afternoon, and clouds have left the sky. Beautiful night in store.

Heard two loud bangs. Seems our street is being dug up again. Township should repave when all are done. Street has lots of patches, so bumpy road.

Weekend, hello, I’m ready for ya. Stay a long time, please.

Thanks for the tip off that it’s friday Lynne

Like I’ve said before, every day seems like a Saturday

And that is a good thing

Believe I will do Taco Bell later tonight

Had pork steaks out and asked Mr Mac
if he wanted them on the grill or floured and pan fried

He said neither

Ok
So I put them in a freezer bag and In the freezer

This means Taco Bell when I get hungry later

He knew days ago what we agreed to for dinners this week
He knows better than to tick off the cook
Lol

Thanks for the tip off that it’s friday Lynne

Like I’ve said before, every day seems like a Saturday

And that is a good thing

Believe I will do Taco Bell later tonight

Had pork steaks out and asked Mr Mac
if he wanted them on the grill or floured and pan fried

He said neither

Ok
So I put them in a freezer bag and In the freezer

This means Taco Bell when I get hungry later

He knew days ago what we agreed to for dinners this week
He knows better than to tick off the cook
Lol

Never tick off the cook!!!! Tell mr Mac, Carole said not a good idea.........:duck:

We have some spicy pork kebabs for tomorrow night along with steak, shrimp and courgettes (zucchini) for the grill.......may even grill some sausages for lunch since it’s to be glorious...........

Almost bedtime here.........11.30pm!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter