Something About Nothing ... #12

Lol the numbers - Are you an accountant or actuary?

Sorry re the ride. You know what they say...time to trade it in :). Well, that's what i say:rolleyes1

I have a website that does a count down to a specific date. I'm just an over-excited big kid who can't wait to be in the land of roller coasters and simulators! :jumping3:

Trade in? The car is a 2014... I've still got years of payments... >:(

Morning Sans family :wave2:. Been busy for a couple of days. I have my big cup of coffee and trying to catch up.

Chuckers hope the car issues get solved soon and sending :grouphug: your way.

Sounds like everyone is getting travel plans in order.

Have to admit I'am so excited for my trip in October. Looking forward to stay at Portofino, rides, HHN and saying howdy to all the Sans family who will be there. Universal sure does bring out the little kiddo in this old body :dogdance:

Mac hope your having your big cup of coffee this morning. Hope you are resting well and the pain is improving everyday. You are going to out :tiptoe: all of us at HHN.

Lynne are you having ice tea since it's so muggy in your neck of the woods? Love the camel laying on the barstool.

Going to take hubby out for lunch today. It's sunny and hot here. Will be in the 90's today.

Monykalyn nice that you are harvesting veggies already. Went to the farmers market Saturday morning and found a nice lady who sells farm fresh eggs. They were delicious. Also bought zucchini, tomatoes, peaches and homemade bread. Made hubby a few small peach crisps.

Schumi enjoy meal out with your friend celebrating her birthday.

Morning Tink hope the hand is continuing to heal :hug:.

PC hang in there.

Last edited:
Used to say #2 was the 'good one', let's just say he's made up for it.:p

Don't tell me that! It's #1 here. He was quite the challenge when he was younger but turned into an easy child at some point. He's 14 now and sometimes I wish he would do more wrong while I'm still around him to help him navigate mistakes. I've had more than my fair share of troubles with the one that was the easy baby/toddler though. And she hasn't hit the teen years yet. I'm not sure how we're going to get through.

Chuckers - Nice countdowns! I hope your car issues are resolved.

The car issue just got worse. Seems that I am out of warranty by mileage, not by time. The dealership is estimating another $600 to replace the fan. But the service rep told me after it's all done to call Chevy directly and tell them what happened. He believes that Chevy will look to re-imburse me a good chunk of the fee. He also told me to call the original autobody shop and tell them that they charged me for unnecessary work as he will be calling them to tell them what happened with my car. (I believe the owner knows he did wrong and thinks that I won't do anything about it.) I am going to see if I can get him to refund me at least the labor.

It seems I can't catch a break. Got home tonight to find out my central A/C is dead. Called my electrician and it seems that the motor on the fan has seized. He's going to have his A/C guy get in touch with me. I hope he can repair the motor because I can't afford a new A/C unit. My only choice would be to cancel my vacation and get the full refund (since I bought the cancel for any reason). Although, I would still lose my airfare.

Sending hugs, it is said, when it rains, it pours. So hope you won't loose your vacation Chuckers.

Oh gosh Chuckers! It has to get better soon :grouphug:

Love the humpday memes.

Tired too. Muggy, potential for severe weather tonight. At least the tree that already fell will be cleared tomorrow.

And - one of my "baby" chickens might be a roo instead of a hen. That would be bad news as we can't keep roosters. Such a sweet personality so hoping not, but feathers are growing in more roo like vs hen...

Think it is bed time...

Looks like I beat schumi this morning
This is a first...

Lol.......was getting ready to go out for the day......

Hope you're asleep by now........

Nice night out with friend last night, never a late one on a Wednesday night..........but gang of us all going out Saturday night for dinner to a beautiful hotel for her and her husband's birthdays.......his is today.

Yep, day of shopping and lunch with my mister today........not going for anything specific, just a good mooch and see what we see.......looks to be another lovely day too.

Had croissants, bacon and coffee for breakfast........

Catch youse later......have a good Thursday........:)

Well hope the bacon is on the list for tomorrow for us here

Good thing we did not all pile in at your place this morning

We would get there just in time to clean up the kitchen
Lol

Sometimes you can lie in bed and sleep til noon
Since I shook that bug I picked up the other day, getting back to normal schedule this morning

Still not able to drive but I know that will come next

Seeing the sunrise is not part of my normal day but it happens on rare occasions

Hope all have a good camel day!

th
- for Chuckers and anyone else that needs one. Hugs to all the homies.
th
Since it was nice and cool last night, down to high 60's, windows wide open and fans running, a good sleeping night happily.

MonyK - hope it's not a rooster. That's what happened to neighbor, and poor wife was beside herself that she had to return him. But, replacement accepted, and all have been pets for years now. And, egg layers too. :D

Hey y'all it is Thursday. Drink up - thirsty is the word of the day.

th

Ah, just realized my ADR window for the mouse opens the Saturday morning I will be overnight chaperoning the soccer team. Fireworks on the beach the night before, and I am sure the girls will be more than happy to see them. Since their first game is not until 10am, me on the phone at 6am the next morning may not happen. Sigh. Might ask the TA to call at 7, and roll the dice. Little one says she'll be up. Yeah right. But, my early bird head may have me up anyway. I'm usually up early on vacation. Difference is, I move a lot slower. Oddly, I rarely make early entry to Potter most days now. When we see Potter for Christmas, we will be sure to use that early entry at least once. And, mouse early entries will be used as well. Holiday insane crowds are us. :santa:

th

Thanks for all of your positive thoughts. I don't plan on canceling my vacation.. I would rather do without A/C than without a vacation :)
The A/C guy is going to call me today so I'll know more. The car dealership is also supposed to call me today.

Yes, when it rains, it pours, but it seems that when the sun is out, anything dealing with A/C and me, breaks.

Happy Thursday!

It seems I can't catch a break. Got home tonight to find out my central A/C is dead. Called my electrician and it seems that the motor on the fan has seized. He's going to have his A/C guy get in touch with me. I hope he can repair the motor because I can't afford a new A/C unit. My only choice would be to cancel my vacation and get the full refund (since I bought the cancel for any reason). Although, I would still lose my airfare.

Going to guess not having central AC in south is akin to no heat in the North.

If bad luck runs in three's you should be there by now, hope things turn around for you

Oh gosh Chuckers! It has to get better soon :grouphug:

Love the humpday memes.

Tired too. Muggy, potential for severe weather tonight. At least the tree that already fell will be cleared tomorrow.

And - one of my "baby" chickens might be a roo instead of a hen. That would be bad news as we can't keep roosters. Such a sweet personality so hoping not, but feathers are growing in more roo like vs hen...

Think it is bed time...

Why no 'Roos?

th
- for Chuckers and anyone else that needs one. Hugs to all the homies.
th
Since it was nice and cool last night, down to high 60's, windows wide open and fans running, a good sleeping night happily.

MonyK - hope it's not a rooster. That's what happened to neighbor, and poor wife was beside herself that she had to return him. But, replacement accepted, and all have been pets for years now. And, egg layers too. :D

Hey y'all it is Thursday. Drink up - thirsty is the word of the day.

th

Ah, just realized my ADR window for the mouse opens the Saturday morning I will be overnight chaperoning the soccer team. Fireworks on the beach the night before, and I am sure the girls will be more than happy to see them. Since their first game is not until 10am, me on the phone at 6am the next morning may not happen. Sigh. Might ask the TA to call at 7, and roll the dice. Little one says she'll be up. Yeah right. But, my early bird head may have me up anyway. I'm usually up early on vacation. Difference is, I move a lot slower. Oddly, I rarely make early entry to Potter most days now. When we see Potter for Christmas, we will be sure to use that early entry at least once. And, mouse early entries will be used as well. Holiday insane crowds are us. :santa:

th

They take chickens back? Talk about a great return policy:duck:

I live in same small town where i was raised. Several small farms nearby, when growing up many times wanted to throttle the roosters for the unwanted wakeup calls. :laughing:Laws were enacted wherein they were grandfathered in but new additions forbidden after that, same with horses & other farm animals. Honestly, the smell was often overwhelming in summer when down-wind.

Now a big push is on in nearby larger towns/small cities here to allow free-ranging chickens in one's yard. I'm talking places where there are row-houses. It's quite the controversy.:confused3 Didn't know there are medical conditions that preclude being around farm animals.

Oh our neighbor chickens are free range, but in a fort Knox enclosure. Raccoons are devious creatures.

Um, Keisha, would you like to open an egg, and see one that has a chick in it? No boys where the girls are laying eggs, ya see. Luckily, that's all our neighbor's want, eggs, not more chicks. Grew up in the burbs, so no real farming around, but not that far away either. Had a cousin that had a farm, so was used to seeing farm animals. We played around with the goats, dogs and cats. The dog I had as a kid came from the farm. He was a true mutt. Even the vet said he was a very mixed up breed.

Ah, the sun is out, steamy day again. Kids will be asking the swim in DSis's pool again. She's had the sun cover on, and said pool is around 86 degrees. Oh yeah, like a sauna. I may take a dip this week-end.

Carry on homies.

I'm right there with you. Been a h
Going to guess not having central AC in south is akin to no heat in the North.

If bad luck runs in three's you should be there by now, hope things turn around for you

Why no 'Roos?

They take chickens back? Talk about a great return policy:duck:

I live in same small town where i was raised. Several small farms nearby, when growing up many times wanted to throttle the roosters for the unwanted wakeup calls. :laughing:Laws were enacted wherein they were grandfathered in but new additions forbidden after that, same with horses & other farm animals. Honestly, the smell was often overwhelming in summer when down-wind.

Now a big push is on in nearby larger towns/small cities here to allow free-ranging chickens in one's yard. I'm talking places where there are row-houses. It's quite the controversy.:confused3 Didn't know there are medical conditions that preclude being around farm animals.
i was going to ask the same thing about the roo's. I live in the peanut capital of the world. There is a large farm across the street from me. OMG, when the are getting the fields ready to plant and spread the chicken poo...stay inside for a few days.
@Lynne G be ready for the damn roosters in key west!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter