Something About Nothing ... #12

Good News...Cousin's house repairs have finally started!
Bad News.....Spring Break Orlando trip is OFFICIALLY NIXED!
BUT...
MO GOOD NEWS...Booked a mid-April trip!
So there Karma...Take that!

BEAUTIFUL day here today! Hope y'all are doin' well out there and had no damage from those NorEasters!!!

then 8 to 16 (yes, that spread) of wet snow,
:scared1: Don't care if the amount "reduced" - along with winds and freezing rain is awful mix. Hope the power stays on so the tea can flow!

but need to stay legally blonde.
LOL-need to get mine done too, but I have zero time between now and Spring break trip-looks like I will be doing a root touch up kit soon-which actually blends well.

13 days...to Flower & Garden festival! Weird glitch in that although ODD doesn't have tickets it is allowing me to make FP for her - discovered this by accident as I was checking with those of us who are passholders what the FP situation was (lots available for nearly everything but FoP and SDMT). Must have clicked her name instead of other kid by accident. She does have 3 guest passes that are only valid if she is active cast member...

Taco Tuesday as that was last night at member training. Although I brought home lots of leftovers...

Yeah to April trip for Buckeev, and house repairs underway!

Lunch over, coffee cold-drinking it anyway!

Buckeev,

Wahoo! Hammers are out and working.

Oh well, but sad to hear.

Yipee! April flowers and all. I hope this is the right time.

MonyK, you're like my DH, he'd drink coffee hot or cold, or day old even. Still on tea, but almost want ice in it. When we all complained it was too cool, I guess they cranked that heater up. Maybe short sleeves? Oh my.

Sigh, not ready for commute yet.

Wife and kids are freakin' out! I just informed them who the two bands are that we'll get to hear at Epcot...
SMASH MOUTH and RICK SPRINGFIELD!!! My 25 y/o just said she was gonna ask off an extra day to be able to catch both of those!

buckeev.........always a silver lining! It’s been a long haul for you with your cousins house......you’ve been an absolute saint....you deserve a fabulous trip.......roll on April!

Monyk......I got my hair highlighted and cut today......it was so overdue, but trying to hold out as long as I could before we go next week........I was wearing a lot of hats last few weeks........even had a Raspberry Beret on at one point......:D I do like a hat!

So, cases are down from attic and sitting in one of the spare rooms........will pack next Monday probably..........not taking anything new as I can’t see anything I like in shops.........everything that’s there still looks like winter clothes.........will go tomorrow and have another mooch into town.

Tonight is lazy tv night........DH is catching up or should I say flicking through last nights episode of WD......he watched last weeks episode in around 12 minutes........this one ain’t much better so far..........

Cold but dry here now..........

Thought it was Wednesday earlier..........

Awww...Thanks Schumster! :o
Of course...now the kids are texting me ...askin' "Where are we eating?"

Gotta sort out priorities..........::yes::

Probably the only thing we ever think of in advance is all the restaurants we are going to frequent when we arrive in Florida...........:D

I could get a degree in studying restaurant menus..........:blush:

And I walk out of work to SNOW! Not a single forecast had SNOW in it!. Just mostly flurries but coming down hard at times and extremely windy. Nothing like what others have had of course, but I didn't bring a coat (it is supposed to be spring and it has been upper 50-60's past several days) and I had to get dog food and get gas on way home-that's what happens when waiting til last possible second on both errands.
Wife and kids are freakin' out! I just informed them who the two bands are that we'll get to hear at Epcot...
SMASH MOUTH and RICK SPRINGFIELD!!! My 25 y/o just said she was gonna ask off an extra day to be able to catch both of those!
OMG officially jealous now! (and I will NOT look at airfare for quick trip for those concerts!:rolleyes1)

even had a Raspberry Beret on at one point.
Love this! I have a couple sun hats for the pool, even a big ole Derby hat for a fundraiser (that I usually volunteer at), plus a really worn in straw cowboy hat for the garden.

Thought it was Wednesday earlier.
so did both kids and they were in school all day LOL! Their spring break starts Friday so I think they are just hoping days go faster...

Yawning-time for bed even if it is early.

Coffee? Hmmm, tea. Yeah, that is it.

Beret, ohh, purple, yes.

Ack, Smashmouth, cheap airfare? Oh, temping.

Now flurries? No, just rain, but snow is gearing up. Traffic was crazy tonight, and no eggs to be found in stores. Radio playing the bread and milk song, need to go out to get both, snow, ya know.

Both college and school district closed tomorrow. Sleeping kids.

Ready for the 11 o’clock news.

Good night homies.

• Don't say the s word.

• Hmmm....Smashmouth was so good when they played at Citywalk for New Year's eve 2011. It was one of the last years they had a band instead of whatever they do now for EVE. I wish they would bring back a live band, it was so much fun.

I would try to go but it's during our busy season so no way.

Time for bed....good night everyone :cat:

I looked up the performers for food and wine late september and trying to decide which one to see.
hate having to know the park i have to be in this far out from when i will be at the motherland.

i still have quite a few days left on my magic bands but they are not hoppers.
so will decide based on the performing act that evening.

lynne, i feel your pain.
i never liked the snow even as a child.
Hated having to be in it

Hopefully someday you will live in an area where it does not snow.

Once grown, I moved further north where the winters were worse.
And when we bought a house, had the job of shoveling the drive and sidewalk to the house.
Always told Mr Mac that someday we will live where snowblowers are not sold.

That is the nice thing about living in Georgia.
No snow shovels or snowblowers.....

But with the warm weather have had our yard moved already in February and it is due again this week.

I don't mow, hired a lawn service

We have snow. But there is just a mix now, with the bulk of the storm starting later this morning.

Thankfully, lots of closings, so a lazy day.

Time for tea. And maybe bacon.

Morning everyone :wave2:

6066A38E-9D0F-4D1B-89AC-C7F5A0E79A54.jpeg

Buckeev.........yeah to vacation plans.

Lynne hope you did not get the predicted snow and your tea is plentiful and hot this morning.

Schumi did your beach get all the washed up starfish, crab etc......saw on the news about massive amounts of sea life washed up on beaches in England caused by recent storm.

Keisha hope your son is healing well.

Morning Mac the coffee is on :surfweb:

drink coffee.......
think it was the 1/2 glass red wine that did me in LOL!

no eggs to be found in stores.
I have 2 dozen fresh eggs in my fridge-too bad no way to ship - with just 2 of the 5 laying if we don't eat eggs daily they start to pile up. Actually I think a 3rd hen is giving us eggs a couple times a week as well.
Got home yesterday to check the coop-strong strong winds blew all patio furniture over, flag off pole, and tore the plastic from the coop-such joy to try to wrestle it back and staple in place-meanwhile Diva chicken (who does NOT like her home messed with) is pecking my feet and chirping at me loudly. You'd have thought she was being tortured the racket she made.

Cold today-did get to drink my coffee hot though!
Lunch over, back to work! Hope all are warm and power on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter