Something About Nothing ... #12

A7C92620-8F34-442A-9BD6-7EDD677AC1E0.jpeg

Up to early this morning. Going into the store before it gets busy. We are having 3 couples who live on our street for brunch on Easter. Going to make up a country brunch. Birds in a nest, hash browns, ham, biscuits, sausage gravy, fruit, mini jelly donuts, coffee, tea and orange juice.

I will wait until Saturday to go to the farmers market for the fruit and juice.

I’am going to make some cranberry walnut refrigerator cookies as a treat for all of them to take home.

Schumi hope you find your fresh Turkey.

I need to get my keister in gear and get moving this morning. Have a great Thursday everyone.

View attachment 312221

Up to early this morning. Going into the store before it gets busy. We are having 3 couples who live on our street for brunch on Easter. Going to make up a country brunch. Birds in a nest, hash browns, ham, biscuits, sausage gravy, fruit, mini jelly donuts, coffee, tea and orange juice.

I will wait until Saturday to go to the farmers market for the fruit and juice.

I’am going to make some cranberry walnut refrigerator cookies as a treat for all of them to take home.

Schumi hope you find your fresh Turkey.

I need to get my keister in gear and get moving this morning. Have a great Thursday everyone.

Yep, thanks Robo.....we did get a fresh turkey, actually we bought two.......will cook one down today and slice and freeze......we love turkey!!!

Got some lovely filet steaks for tomorrow........so I`m sorted food wise!!

Brunch sounds lovely.......have a lovely day.........:)

I`m heading back out soon for physio.......back is playing up again.......I may just be getting old.......:rotfl:

Hang in there ........no fun to have issues with your back for sure.......hope the physio is helping :hug:

I think the problem is we are all getting older......LOL.....but we have made it this far.......God willing we will live lots longer.........The Whole crew here has to live long enough to continue to pass the torch of love to future Universal Orlando visitors........I think everyone is doing a great job of it so far ::yes::

Just a quick drive by for now
Came on to say I’ll be gone for part of the day but will try to read and play ketchup later tonight

My Luna cat having surgery today
Had to give her a sedative before the sun came up this morning so she will sleepy when I take her to the vet

She will be there all day and I’ll get her back by dinner time

I think the hardest part is trying to push a 6 lb cat into a carrier for the ride to the vet

We always have to sedate her for that part
Lol

Play nice and I’ll see youse later!

New girl in town checking in to say Happy Thursday!

mac- All the best for your kitty. I'm obviously a cat mom (more like crazy cat lady) - I know how hard it is to get them to the vet
schumi- Filet sounds yummy!
Robo- your post made me smile on a dreary Thursday morning- who can frown with a Minion smiling at you??

Glad to hear the Blue crew is okay. Sorry to hear of your theft at work. Enjoyed meeting you at HHN, and hope you can take in a vacation soon. Hugs.

Morning Robo. You sound peppy! :D Lush sounding brunch.

Fresh turkeys and filet, lush meals for Schumi.

Morning Mac. Hoping Luna does well at the vet, and will be back to her old self soon. 6 pounds can be heavy, particularly when like a sleepy cat. Take care today. Hugs.

Morning Patty, hope all is well. Another cat lady. I would be, but a family member is severely allergic to cat dander, so the other of us love other people kitties. I like cats and dogs, but we have been a dog family.

Last night, cooked up the pound of bacon, made four, quarter pound bacon and cheese stuffed burgers, large bowl of corn and green beans, and a tray of onion rings. Plus, a BLT rye sandwich for little one. Kids woke me up around 7pm, so by the time we ate, closer to 8pm. DH came home around 9pm. Asked what was for dinner. 1/2 a burger, small amount of vegetables and no onion rings, sandwich or bacon. (Yes, three of us had ate all of the 3 trays of bacon, less a tray of bacon that had went into the burger mix.). I think he supplemented. :-)

I guess I really needed this day to be lazy. By the time I actually got up, it was after 10am. My body needed that. Coughed all night, last night. I do feel less congested, so more drugs and going out with little one now.Need to do some errands before the movie.

Have a terrific Thursday homies. Lady of leisure today, and feels odd it is Thursday. Later homies. :flower:

Afternoon!
Still rainy, cold here. Had one forlorn chicken chirping outside back door this am. Of course I had to go check to make others were OK-yep, just decided they'd had enough of this wet stuff too, and nice and dry inside run. Tossed them some scratch to heat them up.
We'd be cat people too, but too many of us have allergies.
Long story short, had a long time GM at my stores get me for more than 6 figures.
oh my goodness. wow. What a betrayal of trust!

My Luna cat having surgery today
Hope she comes through with flying colors!

Good to be a lady of leisure Lynne!!

No schumi has me thinking of turkey for Easter...hm...

So-middle one got grounded yesterday-no plans with friends for two weeks, extra chores etc. Caught a ride to school today with a friend. She left around same time bus would come, which means plenty of time to stop at Dunkin Doughnuts for coffee/breakfast/socialize-which is what she is supposed to be grounded from! I swear if she survives the next year it will be a miracle of biblical proportions...

And the boy has not only started fussing over hair every am, he discovered the Axe body spray in a drawer - he forgot about it as he wasn't interested in December when I got him the set (only wanted the body wash and shampoo). Nearly triggered my asthma last night walking in his trail.

Is it June yet? Yes I just got back from a quick vacation, but I am ready again lol!

Hope you feel better Lynne! A burger sounds good now!

Monyk- Hang in there! Sometimes I didn't think I'd make it through the teen years, but with a lot of prayer, a good dose of wine, and some luck they grew up! Now I have no kids to yell at now I just have the cats around to cause chaos! The chickens are cute!

Thought I’d drop in and say hi. Long story short, had a long time GM at my stores get me for more than 6 figures. Stil trying to recover. That’s why I disappeared, sorry about HHN Mac. Still trying to recover from the theft. The Bluecrew are doing great. It’s pretty cool I made such good friends with them through this site and Universal.
Good to hear from you pc and sorry about your troubles. Say hi to the bluecrew for me.

Mac...hope your Luna is recovering well.

Hi Robo, Lynne, monyk, patty and Carole :goodvibes

Time for me to plant the flowers that Trey bought me yesterday...pretty red and yellow dianthus should look great in the planter by our driveway.

Have a great day everyone :flower1:

Yep, Physio helps Thanks........just very slow to heal this time Robo........must be age!!! Comes to us all I suppose......hope you had a lovely day!!!

MonyK.........not June yet......almost though......hang in there.......:D

mac.......how`s the kitty.......hope she is doing good........

Lynne.......burgers sound good!! And glad you had a day to recover and take it easy......our bodies need that sometimes.......

Patty.......another cat lady!!!!! I`m surrounded........:duck: :rotfl:

Vicki........flowers sound lovely......hope you`re having a nice day in the garden.......:wave2:

Did I miss anyone.......no.

So I planned not to ramble on the trip report........but......I guess I`m a rambler........:laughing:

Planned to grill the steaks outside tomorrow if it stayed decent........but no. We may get sleety snow.....and Saturday too.....and probably Sunday........nice Easter weather..........

mac....get one of those spare rooms ready.........:D

Plan to sleep late tomorrow as DS is off till Tuesday........although I plan to do that and end up awake.........

Fried rice tonight. Quick dinner as after a trip to store didn't feel like elaborate cooking- but this also used up leftover meat and veg (&eggs).
Decided to do a crockpot lava cake for dessert though. Will make a good snack in a bit. Schumi bet your son would like this! Very chocolately.

Laundry and an early night I think...

Pasta night.

Was a beautiful day. Car washed, cleaned out, and little one wore shorts. 65 today. Did our errands, then I rested. Little one practiced her parallel parking. Much improved, and already a nervous energy kid as driving test is tomorrow. Rain on tap for tomorrow, but hope not when she has the road test.

News on the tube, then bed for me. Nasty coughing spell wore me out a few minutes ago. I think this cold is finally breaking up.

Yum, chocolate. Ice cream was our dessert.

EF2FE611-F849-418C-BDD2-58E1462FDAE0.jpeg

Have a nice night homies. This early bird has her eyes closing soon. Night owls, hello.

I forgot to figure out my disney adr ...........Ive been so busy today, and just now at the computer and realized I have to decide my park days.....
got to get up at 6 in the morning to make them.

Now to figure out which park for which day and where to eat......

Luna is gonna live but today has aged me by a good ten years.........lol
Kitty is acting like a stoner and walking into the walls.
I keep following her around hoping she will just give in to the buzz and fall asleep.
Her pain meds are keeping her painfree at least.

So much to play ketchup here......back later

Still sending out great big hugs and good wishes to our friend Janet.........:hug::hug::hug: Thinking of you.

Lynne, glad the cough is breaking up.

MonyK.......yep, sounds like a dish my son would adore..........::yes::

mac.......glad kitty is doing well........good luck with your planning for Disney.........

So, heavy rain all night and high winds.....this morning is damp and cold. Snow flurries on the way.

Roast beef, tomato, lettuce and mustard sandwich for lunch and filet steak for dinner tonight.........I`m having a beef day today.......:thumbsup2

Not much else going on.........quiet day ahead.......

Have a great Friday........:thumbsup2

Morning Schumi, Mac, Lynne, Monyk, Tink, Keisha, pattyw :wave2:

715BC640-95BA-45FA-971B-EDFBBE20148E.jpeg

Up this morning enjoying listening to the birds sing and looking at the palm trees swaying in the wind and watching the ducks chase each other. The wind has calmed down some this morning. It has been very windy here past few days.

Hubby and I took a drive up to Sebastian yesterday and had lunch at Squid Lips. It’s a restaurant/ bar that sits on the intracoastal waterway/ Indian River. You can see the dolphins frolicking while you eat. A friend in the neighborhood said she heard there had been a Mama Right whale and her Calf in the Sebastian Inlet ( this is the inlet from the ocean into the intracoastal waterway). She said someone had taken video of it and it was on YouTube so went and watched it. Pretty cool.

I’am going to take my neighbor down the street out for lunch for her birthday today. Her birthday is not until the end of May, but she will be gone soon to go back to New Jersey. She is going to be 84 and she is in great shape. She is an incredible cook and to have a meal at her home is an experience. She is also great fun to be around.

Mac hope you got all your ADR’s taken care of and Luna kitty is doing better.

Lynne glad to hear your cold is getting better.

Tink hope you have been getting some rest on your days off.

Schumi the description of your roast beef sandwich is yummy sounding.

Have a great Friday everyone.

6060A1D8-352E-4A69-A312-C7042FE72F81.gif

Robo sounds so lovely how you describe seeing the dolphins.......it`s the only way you should be able to see them.....and seeing a calf sounds beautiful!!!

Hope your neighbor has a lovely birthday.........she sounds like a nice lady. My mum has just turned 83 and is as fit as a fiddle......nice to see. Yes, our sandwiches were beautiful.......I had a go at real bread making rather than a machine......turned out ok.....could do better though.......::yes::

Sun is out here........but not sure for how long.....some very ominous clouds out to sea heading this way........

well, i was up at 6 this morning.
i was on a mission with the motherland............dining bookings done within 4 minutes.

now i have plenty of time to change them around or tweek my plans.......lol

my darkside planning i will do when i check into the hotel.
everything has been already done for that portion of the vacation.
car service, check
hotel reservation, check
renewed ap, check

hope all youse homies have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter