Something About Nothing ... #12

Morning everyone :wave:

Schumi welcome back. Sounds like you had a great time. Glad to hear that you did not get jet lag.

Looks like everyone is getting excited for HHN this year. Schumi is already posting pictures of her man Mikey ::yes::

Trick or Treat
8C73EB8A-F1B1-4C6A-A80C-D9B07B876319.jpeg

Yeah! Tink to more friendly victims for HHN. Happy late birthday to your daughter. Kick back and enjoy some rest while off this few days.

6B5CCCB2-FA70-4D38-B864-BF764863D68B.gif

Also happy birthday to Mac’s boy’s

DB975432-0305-429F-B5C7-4B959809E7FA.gif

Had a such a nice visit with my sister. We are getting older and any time we can connect and meet up is such a joy for me. I have a sister that’s is two years older (older sis is who I met up with at SF) than me and one that is nine years younger than me (Mac met my younger sister last year at HHN).

SF is a beautiful hotel and always feel so welcome there. Very talented chef who makes the Chocolate sculptures.

93F5D25A-EC37-444F-BBE3-AC93614B6AD0.jpeg

We had a special treat in the lobby of SF when we met up with a Gru......He was dancing around then he took off with my sisters suitcase and then came back and posed for pictures.....
01D988CC-C42A-4289-B8A3-F6330D60F150.jpeg

Sending a little Gru love out this morning

38E345BF-8072-4A4C-9338-A08177DEBB21.gif

I saw a lot of folks walking around with their Voodoo donut boxes. Have to admit the boxes are pretty impressive also. The shop looks really cool at night all lit up. Will wait to sample any goodies there until trip with grandbabies in May.

Lynne hope you are feeling better. If I remember reading back you were still having problems with congestion. Get well soon.

Last edited:
Good morning homies
It’s wqke up time!!

Schumi is back and now we will hear about her adventures and great food she had

Robo’s mugged by Gru!
Story at 6

Lynne has a teen soon to have wheels !

Wonder when buckeev is heading out to Orlando ?

Having our warm up tomorrow here
Finally....

Robo.....nice pictures!!! Gru was in RP the other day when Tom went down to front desk without me........said he was so funny.....he`s one of my favourite characters........do miss the character dinners in the evenings at the hotels.........

warmer weather mac........glad to hear it :thumbsup2.........you deserve it after all those winters further north you had........enjoy!!!! Yes....where is buckeev........is he heading to Orlando after all..........

Our sun has come out finally........but not very warm........

Finished all vacation laundry......love when that is out of the way........now just regular laundry.......

Friend asked me today what our plans for Easter are.......actually haven't even given it a thought this year......probably not much. Think we`ll just stay home and have a nice dinner together..........

Pulled pork tonight for us and mac n cheese for my boy..........can make it ultra spicy now he`s not eating it..........

Can`t believe March is almost over........

Robo has great pictures today

Woot !

Today our weather is ok but tomorrow we go back to normal meaning 70’s
Sunshine and lollipops weather

Think buckeev has his trip April

So neat pictures Robo. Chocolate and Gru. Gru was at the reservation area when we were there after Christmas. He was fun with all those interacting with him. Have looked around SF, but not stayed there. May have to. Was toying with staying at Adventura this fall. $100 gift card if 7 plus nights booked by 3/31.

Little bird, high up on the lamp post is singing his little heart out. Wonder for who? Sun made a peak, then clouds said no way. Cool, with rain to come later today. Boo.

Almost time for lunch. Not sure what. Thinking of finding some soup, but maybe iced coffee instead. Nothing hot on the throat. And was coughing enough, realized I had cough drops in the drawer. Yep, they are still good. I hate being sick.

Homies, some of you may have noticed that Keishadow (Janet) has been MIA here.
When I don't see one of the regulars here, I make "house calls"...

She is going through a difficult time and has agreed I can share this with all the homies now.

Her brother unexpectedly passed a week ago at age 50.
Asthmatic complications of the flu was the cause.

Healthy one day and minutes later unconscious.

I'm sure Janet would appreciate your prayers and kind thoughts.

Janet, our hearts are with you......

Thanks!! I'd love to hang out here with you guys!!

Well, we will be setting another plate at the table for you so don't be late for dinner here......
(Don't worry, there will always be cornbread left over as some homies (not me) take a pass on cornbread....)

We have homies that posted years back and eventually they drop in to let us know how they are doing.
I'm counting on you to be with us for a long time.

Especially when we start our yaking about HHN........!

I`m so sorry to hear of Janet`s brother.

I have an email to send to her that has been sitting in my pending file since Friday.

Many hugs to Janet, who is one of the loveliest ladies you will ever meet.

I will pray for Janet and her family!
Thanks for setting me up at your dinner table Mac! Honored to be among you guys! You all here have given me such wonderful information and are part of the reason me and my family are such loyal UO lovers!

Have to say I'm not a very interesting one though! I'm just happy to be diverted away from the weather here- I live in Buffalo, NY and it's raining and 39 right now!!

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear of Keisha's brother.

Kiesha, take all the time you need, and if need anything, text or call me, and much sympathy sent to you, your family, and your brother's family.

Hello Patty. We do like to talk about the weather. I like to complain, then Robo, Mac, and sometimes Tink says how much warmer they are. Well, at least I saw the sun some this afternoon. We have a gray day, and will be getting rain soon too. In fact, the rest of the week, rain and more rain. At least that means no more snow the rest of this month, and no more Nor-easters either this week.

This afternoon is dragging. Just sayin'.

I was the biggest complainer when I lived in Chicago and then on the Wisconsin/Illinois border when it came to winter and weather......

We had snow one year on May 2nd.....
Had the furnace running one 4th of July....
Schools closing due to snow storms.

Now that I moved to Georgia, no more snow.......
and all I can complain about is hot weather when it happens.....lol

Last year at this time it was in the 80's

This year, it hasn't happened yet.
Lynne, we are due rain tomorrow

But have had the yard mowed 5 times now with the first mowing in February.

I know I'm not a regular poster here, but I just had to comment to @Robo56 that the chocolate sculpture is amazing!! Need to try SF soon!
Yeah! pattyw welcome to the crew on the Sans :welcome:..........You would love Sapphire Falls......beautiful Resort very welcoming staff.

Her brother unexpectedly passed a week ago at age 50.
Asthmatic complications of the flu was the cause.

Mac, please give my heartfelt condolences to Janet and let her know I’am praying for her and her family :grouphug:

Well, we will be setting another plate at the table for you so don't be late for dinner here......
(Don't worry, there will always be cornbread left over as some homies (not me) take a pass on cornbread....)

I always make extra cornbread so there will be plenty ::yes::

Love cornbread- can't get the good stuff up north though! Here in Buffalo we have cold weather, bad sports teams- but cheap flights to Orlando so we can go often!! And my son is in the Disney college program now so we're visiting often. Maybe I can meet up with you guys this year!

Nice to have you along on our thread Patty........:wave2:

Everyone has a say........sometimes it really is about nothing!

I love cornbread too.......Janet gave me an excellent recipe few years back.......it’s always my go to one when I make it.......everyone loves it........

We are staying 10 nights at Sapphire in May, we go many times over there from RP though so know it well......and now we know plenty of staff over there too.......lol......we get around........really looking forward to staying there.......and it’s not such a long walk back to RP when we’ve been in StrongWater Bar........::yes::

Started the trip report.........just an intro really as my eyes are going together tonight..........

Mac......we haven’t even attempted to have the lawns mowed yet.........I think he would sink!

Trying to stay awake till after 10 at least...........:faint:

I ended up making cornbread for dinner

Dishes now done and tv time it is

See youse during the commercials

Hugs for Janet :hug: so sorry to hear about your brother.

:welcome:patty...hope you're there in September so we can meet up.

Now I'm off to watch the new Roseanne.:happytv:

Is it only Tuesday? No tacos here- had stroganoff in crockpot (prepped last night) so dinner was ready when I got home. Made lots- think I might run some up to MiL who had surgery today, hemincolectomy due to bad polyps in part of colon not easily reached by colonoscopy. Thinking leftovers, or making fried rice with leftovers tomorrow.

I have 2 free tickets to Wrinkle in Time. W
Ooh ooh I'd go!! Loved the book in my childhood.

Homies, some of you may have noticed that Keishadow (Janet) has been MIA here.
When I don't see one of the regulars here, I make "house calls"...

She is going through a difficult time and has agreed I can share this with all the homies now.
Omg. Please let her know she's in my thoughts as well. While I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Her in person it feels like she'd be a friend IRL too.

And my son is in the Disney college program now so we're visiting oft
Welcome! My DD just completed fall 2017 DCP (custodial at CBR)& just accepted a summer alumni offer (attractions). What role/location is your son? We bought APs last August when mine started. I've managed 5 trips on mine so far :rolleyes1
And we do complain about weather a lot lol! Raining all day here. I have backyard chickens so you'll hear about them too. 3 of the 4 were soaked when I went to lock coop up.

Gonna go get my spot on Schumi's trip report!
Chicken pic for Mac. This is diva chicken not cuddle chicken. Apparently she's the on who ran in this am when son opened the door...

Attachments

• IMG_0974.JPG
    IMG_0974.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 7

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter