Something About Nothing ... #12

Monyk that is a cute pic of your boy and the chicken

I do hope you change the tv channels when kfc has their commercials....

I hope your mil heals quickly from the surgery
You are a good daughter to her
I know you are the dil but to me that is as much family as being birthed into a family

I think it is nice so many have Keisha/Janet in their thoughts and prayers

We are all one big family and wish the best for each other

Now we have a new kid on the block
(pattyw) we need to build a bigger boat to get to Schumi’s house for breakfast
Bacon will be the main course
Monyk can bring the chickens along so we have fresh eggs for breakfast

Quick update (tax season and all)....Physical Therapy made me worse. MRI and injections scheduled. Trying to work all this doctor stuff into my work schedule really stinks. I promise to come back after April 17th to participate more. Still looking forward to my HHN trip around Halloween.

:wave2:Oh sorry to hear you're worse off Agavegirl. Hope the injections give you relief. Yeah, we need to file our taxes one of these days. Stinks, as our local property tax is due days before. Glad to see you are still surviving the tax season.

Nice picture of your son and chicken MonyK. :wave2: Good Morning.

:wave2:Morning Mac. Hope you are enjoying a warmer day, and feeling well.

:umbrella: Wet Wednesday here. But, hey, that means a morning temperature above freezing. A lovely 37 to greet me this morning. But alas, once again, no sunrise to see on the horizon, only gray clouds. Not even a bit bright out now that it's been daylight for over an hour.

Still congested, and I feel old, tissue in my pocket now. Sigh, more tea is needed. HeHe, DH told me I'm a blanket hog. :tilt: Well, it was cool last night.....

So,
th
homies. May your day be wonderful, and
th
. Thus, a whopper meal would be good for a Wednesday meal.

:dancer:And it's a Friday for me.......:)

:rockband:

:surfweb:

Hi agavegirl :wave2:

Hope your back pain goes away soon :goodvibes

Love the chicken pic monyk :thumbsup2

Yay for Friday on Wednesday Lynne. Get some rest and take care of yourself.

Time for my second cup of coffee :coffee:

Maybe I can get the grass cut today and give Sasha a bath since it's supposed to be 80 :sunny:

Morning Sans family :wave2:

C821ABC4-8C9A-445A-8819-CDDAB2DC389B.jpeg

DC0FA7D1-1E3F-4E51-A3CE-82B83A2EA695.jpeg

Lynne sorry to hear you are still having problems with respiratory issues. Get well soon.

Agavegirl sorry to hear you are still having problems. The MRI hopefully will give them the info they’d need to get you on the road to recovery.

Monykalyn what a cute picture of your son and the chicken. Hope your mom-in-law has a speedy recovery.

Morning Tink :wave:

Amen mac.........:hug:

Oh and you are welcome for breakfast anytime.............although your breakfast is my lunch.......we need to co-ordinate......:D

agavegirl.....sorry things aren't going so great with pain.......but glad to hear you have your HHN visit to look forward to in October......

Lynne......hope your weather improves soon.......

Mixture of sun and rain here this morning.....we have 5c right now, which is 40f :sad2:.........had spicy chicken salad for lunch, and dinner is plain old sausages with roast sweet potatoes.......

Hey Vicki.......saw you sneak in.......:wave2: Glad its warmer where you are........you and mac are so lucky to have such lovely weather........enjoy washing the dog........:dog:

Welcome! My DD just completed fall 2017 DCP (custodial at CBR)& just accepted a summer alumni offer (attractions). What role/location is your son? We bought APs last August when mine started. I've managed 5 trips on mine so far :rolleyes1
And we do complain about weather a lot lol! Raining all day here. I have backyard chickens so you'll hear about them too. 3 of the 4 were soaked when I went to lock coop up.

He's in Attractions and works at the Living Seas, Turtle Talk, and Illuminations some nights. He's coming home to finish his last year of college and hopes to do the alumni summer program next year after graduation. Does DD know her summer role yet? And, we to, have been putting our Ap's (Disney & Universal to good use!).
And speaking about weather complaints, it's a cloudy 39 degrees today! Hanging out here today- you guys are a warm bunch!

Now we have a new kid on the block
(pattyw) we need to build a bigger boat to get to Schumi’s house for breakfast
Bacon will be the main course
Monyk can bring the chickens along so we have fresh eggs for breakfast

Yep- bigger boat indeed! But schumi's visiting often this year- we'll use the park boats between resorts!

Homies, some of you may have noticed that Keishadow (Janet) has been MIA here.
When I don't see one of the regulars here, I make "house calls"...

She is going through a difficult time and has agreed I can share this with all the homies now.

Her brother unexpectedly passed a week ago at age 50.
Asthmatic complications of the flu was the cause.

Healthy one day and minutes later unconscious.

I'm sure Janet would appreciate your prayers and kind thoughts.

Janet, our hearts are with you......

Oh no, how sad! I'm very sorry to hear this. I'm sure the family is in shock. Sounds like it was very unexpected. Thoughts and prayers to her family.

hope your mil heals quickly from the surgery
You are a good daughter to her
I know you are the dil but to me that is as much family as being birthed into a family
ah thanks! She was bumped down the schedule for an emergency surgery but surgeon was able to laparascopic. Sore this am, but keeping juice and broth down and moving around. She is "mom" to me.

He's in Attractions
That is what my DD is this summer-but we won't know location until she gets there (unless one of her friends still there can see on the Hub earlier). She's also still deciding if will be in Disney housing or off location apartment. And we are thinking universal passes in June...

I can transport cuddle chicken anywhere-she also lays good eggs - just waiting on time/location of breakfast!IMG_5258.JPG

It is 74 here now.......but cloudy as we are due rain tonight.

ok, you can throw the rotten tomatoes at me now....

It is 74 here now.......but cloudy as we are due rain tonight.

ok, you can throw the rotten tomatoes at me now....

Lol......you enjoy that nicer weather........hope it gets even warmer for you in the coming weeks........

We had hailstones tonight.......it was weird as the sun was shining.......didn’t seem that cold, but the heating came on just after dinner.......we keep the thermostat at a certain temp and adjust as needed.......I like the house warm all the time.......won’t be cold.

It’s nice though it’s not getting darker till later here..........

Spent almost an hour on the phone to Amazon to try and sort out their error........I think I got through to every person who didn’t have a clue about anything.........they were useless. Apparently a higher up manager is going to call about our escalated complaint tomorrow.........of course he will.

Grocery shopping tomorrow for Easter Weekend, avoiding Good Friday and Easter Saturday shoppers, it gets manic......decided we are going to hibernate and have a 3 day sit in at home.........friends are a bit miffed but hey ho.........we’ll have plenty of food, some good movies and tv to watch and of course internet.........so lazy weekend planned.........Kyle will come and go over the weekend.........

Anyone got any nice plans over Easter Weekend?

Nope, no big plans for the weekend, except rest. Got a funny look at the Jewish deli when I took the last loaf of rye bread last night. No worries, we will have that bread gone by tonight or tomorrow morning. Good thing my kids like matzo.

Hey, I will take some eggs MonyK. Matzo fry is one of my favorite breakfasts.

Ah, time to chill. Took some drugs and will lay down. Rainy commute, and house is toasty enough, but will be the blanket hog again. Told the kids to wake me when hungry. Though, I think both had a pre dinner meal when they got home from school.

Later homies.

Eh, If I thought older one would like it, I would be glad for him to do the Disney work, but that does not seem to be on his radar. Hoping he will go back to the summer camp at least one more year. Crossing fingers both kids work there again. Nice to have them on the same schedule for 8 weeks.

Oh and no tomato throwing by me, Mac. Little one wants a BLT sandwich.

Misty/foggy/rainy ICK here today. No tomato tossing though-we usually have a great spring/early summer after these lingering winters...
Large glass of wine for dinner. I work for 2 different companies as consultant, and I am about done with one-unfortunately it is the one that is in town. I have got to point in my life I don't do drama at work, nor do I tolerate being manipulated and lied to-but the DON at one place is really pushing it...
To top it off-for the 2nd time in a week, middle kid had gone off with friends (one of whom now is licensed driver) and not letting either parent know, or manipulating one parent into believing the other knew. Let her off with a warning first time... She has friends over working on a project, but she has been told to not make any plans for next couple weeks, and will get phone and computer severely restricted, along with extra chores-garden needs weeding! Did I mention dinner is a LARGE glass of wine?:rolleyes1

Lynne-hope you kick this cold soon. The lingering junk is not fun!

I think I got through to every person who didn’t have a clue about anything.
Sorry for the frustration but this did make me laugh!! Such an apt description of so many things :rotfl2:

pre dinner meal
yeah youngest kid had already made himself a smoothie and big bowl of ramen noodles by time I got home today. I believe he referred to it as "snack" but he hasn't been back (yet) for more...

No real plans for Easter-MiL probably going home tomorrow. Said not to come but she will call if needed. Doing pretty well actually.
Think I will make deviled eggs though...

I have no idea what to fix for Easter.
I know it won't be a hamburger fast food run on Sunday.
The town closes up on Easter pretty much....

Since I don't have family where I am, think I can make do with BLT's for Sunday.......
Mr Mac eats whats put on the table

Misty/foggy/rainy ICK here today. No tomato tossing though-we usually have a great spring/early summer after these lingering winters...
Large glass of wine for dinner. I work for 2 different companies as consultant, and I am about done with one-unfortunately it is the one that is in town. I have got to point in my life I don't do drama at work, nor do I tolerate being manipulated and lied to-but the DON at one place is really pushing it...
To top it off-for the 2nd time in a week, middle kid had gone off with friends (one of whom now is licensed driver) and not letting either parent know, or manipulating one parent into believing the other knew. Let her off with a warning first time... She has friends over working on a project, but she has been told to not make any plans for next couple weeks, and will get phone and computer severely restricted, along with extra chores-garden needs weeding! Did I mention dinner is a LARGE glass of wine?:rolleyes1

Lynne-hope you kick this cold soon. The lingering junk is not fun!

Sorry for the frustration but this did make me laugh!! Such an apt description of so many things :rotfl2:

yeah youngest kid had already made himself a smoothie and big bowl of ramen noodles by time I got home today. I believe he referred to it as "snack" but he hasn't been back (yet) for more...

No real plans for Easter-MiL probably going home tomorrow. Said not to come but she will call if needed. Doing pretty well actually.
Think I will make deviled eggs though...

Oh I agree MonyK.......you have to laugh........yep, you wonder how some people ever get a job in the first place! And Amazon seem to have a higher rate of employees that don’t seem to know what’s going on with anything! After 10 minutes of explaining “their” error to them.......this guy then weirdly asked........”so you want to re order those items”........NO!!!! You’ve charged us for something we don’t have.......don’t want......never asked for.......never ordered.........how hard is that to understand..........

That large glass of wine was enjoyed here too.........::yes::

Glad your MiL is getting home.......wish her a speedy recovery.......

I have no idea what to fix for Easter.
I know it won't be a hamburger fast food run on Sunday.
The town closes up on Easter pretty much....

Since I don't have family where I am, think I can make do with BLT's for Sunday.......
Mr Mac eats whats put on the table

We’re looking for a fresh turkey.........some years you can get them everywhere, some years not so much. We all love Turkey for Christmas and Easter.......but if we can’t itll be steaks all round for 3 of us........some nice filet I think......and giant shrimp to start..........

But BLT’s sound good anytime!!!

It is freezing this morning........we have -1 and everything is pure white with frost outside.......very pretty but darn cold..........DS leaves for work soon, then we are heading out to grocery shop...........also have a physio appointment later today......so after that don’t plan to go out as weather predictions for the weekend are awful........

Easter should be warm and sunny........:sunny:

No bacon this morning.........need to get to place where we buy it today also........not sure what to have.......tea for now.........

Thought I’d drop in and say hi. Long story short, had a long time GM at my stores get me for more than 6 figures. Stil trying to recover. That’s why I disappeared, sorry about HHN Mac. Still trying to recover from the theft. The Bluecrew are doing great. It’s pretty cool I made such good friends with them through this site and Universal.

Last edited:
Morning Schumi :wave:

:wave2:

Hi Robo........

Not many around at this time of day.........

I`m heading back out soon for physio.......back is playing up again.......I may just be getting old.......:rotfl:

But least I`ve got all grocery shopping done...........:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter