• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Something About Nothing ... #12

Good morning Schumi, Buckeev, Lynne, Mac, Tigrgrl, Ckmiles, Charade and all others just getting started today!

Schumi- a nap sounds great!:) sorry about the cool weather!

Safe travels Buckeev- enjoy!!:thumbsup2

Lynne- no cool weather for you!! Stay in the AC!! :)

Ckmiles- Hope your day goes qui

Mac- :wave2:

Tgrgrl- Thx for the recipe!! YUMMM!!!!

Charade-:wave2:

Happy Thursday!! Off tomorrow so TGIF for me today!! Leaving work early today so I can go grocery shopping! Picking Troy up from the airport later tonight!!:woohoo: Looking forward to spending time with him tomorrow!!:)

Robo, you seem upbeat this morning. Hope you are enjoying some coffee in your HHN cup, and having fun thoughts about HHN. Hope this finds you stronger and not in pain.

Patty, nice today is a Friday feeling one for ya, and making it a short one too. And a wahoo for Troy coming home tonight. Nothing like a stocked kitchen to welcome a boy home. LOL

:wave: Charade, hope your drive by is because a good busy day. Hope you don't get too much rain tomorrow, through the week-end.

Getting close Lynne...…...

Such a weird day...…...grey and miserable looking early on, then brilliant sunshine and heat...….not its raining slightly but sun is coming out......now it looks like rain again...….

I have to go out and post one of my brothers birthday cards...…..so hope it stays off till I get back...….

No idea what`s for dinner tonight...…..made a lasagne, not a chocolate one though...….but neither of us feel like it now...….so I may have honey and balsamic spicy chicken with baby potatoes...….doesn't take too long to put together...…..

Time for walk into village...…had friends dog here again this afternoon, so time to drop her off too...…...:dog:

:wave2: Robo! Always love your pictures!

And a wahoo for Troy coming home tonight. Nothing like a stocked kitchen to welcome a boy home. LOL

Thanks, Lynne! :) Yeah- the fridge has been a little empty- Joe and I have been eating out A LOT!

had friends dog here again this afternoon, so time to drop her off too...…...:dog:

So nice to dog sit for your friend!:dog2:

Sunny and warm here:sunny:- having leftover Chicken Parm for lunch... but I'd rather be having that chocolate lasagna!!
Have to make a list for the grocery store and include ingredients for all the delicious recipes that have been shared here!! :thumbsup2

Yep, Schumi, and getting a wee bit exicted. Though starting my list, as I need to remember some things and seeing the list, helps remind me. Sorry to hear on and off rain, that's been us for days on end. Today, even tree says no rain, but have not seen the sun yet either. That clouds and sun forecast so far, only clouds where I am. Hope your trip into the village is rain free, and either choice for dinner sound lush. I'd go for the chicken, as had pasta last night.

Robo, you seem upbeat this morning. Hope you are enjoying some coffee in your HHN cup, and having fun thoughts about HHN. Hope this finds you stronger and not in pain.

Morning Lynne......it’s Cloudy and rainy here today, but that has not dampened my spirit at all.

Having my big mug of coffee in my HHN mug.....and thinking of HHN for sure.

Lynne your flying day to Orlando will be here before know....Something to celebrate. party:

Then you have your Fall trip coming too.

Lots of Sans family have Fall count downs coming.....Lynne, Schumi, Mac, pattyw, Tink, ckmiles, Keisha and me...:flower1:

Pattyw.....So nice to hear your son is flying home.......there is nothing like moms hugs and home cooking for sure.

I’m killing time before picking B up from school. Super slow at work today including internet speed.

Buckeev - Have a great trip.

Tgrgrl - I will have to try the chocolate lasagna sometime.

Lynne - It looks like the rain will start tomorrow and go all weekend. Yuck.

I’m so envious of everyone’s upcoming trips. I’m wondering if I will be able to go with the band this spring. I have a feeling most every parent will want to chaperone this trip.

How was the new night time show? Deciding if we want to go to SW on the week-end we are there or not. Only time show will be playing, as other nights, close at 6. Hoping low crowds. May do just the night show Sat or Sun, then leave the other shows for another day. We bought APs, so no need to spend all day there. If around, next week, and week after, if want to say hi, I'll PM you my cell number.
We really liked it. I'm not sure if you saw last year's but it was similar. There was more fire though - so don't stand too close if you don't like all that heat! I'm sensitive to light so I had to wear my sunglasses due to all the fire. (The Universal new night time show was really good too if you're going to be around at all for that!) I have a lot crammed in the next two weeks but I'm hoping to get to a theme park or two sometime in there. I don't think we will end up in Sea World. I do have Epcot Food & Wine plans.

Kohlby,

Thanks for the info. We will be at the Dark Side most of the time, with Mickey’s Party next Friday. Only buying party tickets, so saving Epcot for October.

We only saw Christmas stuff, and last time in summer was 3 years ago that we focused on Busch parks. Will be doing DC two Fridays from this Friday, though as well as a day or some part of a day at SW and Aquatica.

oh i had quotes, then closed computer. Oh well-I do know I wanted to comment on Schumi's new vacuum - need a new one desperately and have been eyeballing the Dysons. Would love a cordless, light weight one, but need one that will suck up dog hair (and chicken feathers).

And so the school schedule begins: soccer for the boy-DH is taking. Oldest is still at grandmas at lake (she's getting a grandma loan to cover what she needs at school this year-interest free! ) Summer daughter is out with friends. and middle is at her open house manning the Science Olympiad booth (I begged off on going to yet another open house). So no thirsty thursday for me-mom taxi instead.

Dinner-1/2 leftover slider and chocolate chip cookie with milk. Lots of food in fridge and scattered schedules mean no cooking tonight.

So many trips getting close!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter