Sorry. Ignore this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like a train wreck, it's hard to ignore!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: :happytv: ;) :) :cool1: ::yes:: :thumbsup2 :lmao: :goodvibes :stir:

You should know this is like telling someone who is up high, to not look down!!!

If you really wanted us to ignore this thread, you should have titled it "Which loop should I reserve?" :lmao:

This could be the ultimate thread about nothing. :offtopic: no wait no topic lol

I don't like doing what I'm told, besides, the suspense of this thread is killing me!

Boy this is just like a "Keep off the Grass" sign. Because you told us to ignore it you made us want to respond to it more. Like the way you think. Very diabolical. :stir:

Oh man...I was out of town when this ingenious thread got started and didn't get in on the action. Ignore this thread??? That's code for read if you dare, right?? I like being a rebellious snark :lovestruc . This could be like the secret meeting house.....

What would we talk about?

Oh I am so lame! Hee hee

Oh man...I was out of town when this ingenious thread got started and didn't get in on the action. Ignore this thread??? That's code for read if you dare, right?? I like being a rebellious snark :lovestruc . This could be like the secret meeting house.....

What would we talk about?

Oh I am so lame! Hee hee

It's one of those nothing and everything threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter