Sorry. Ignore this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we start taking about something then we are on-topic which we can't be on-topic because this is an off-topic thread. But if it is an off-topic thread then would it then be on-topic because it would be on-topic about being off-topic. So it would be in essence an on-topic thread about be off-topic. Right??? or is that wrong??? :confused3

If we start taking about something then we are on-topic which we can't be on-topic because this is an off-topic thread. But if it is an off-topic thread then would it then be on-topic because it would be on-topic about being off-topic. So it would be in essence an on-topic thread about be off-topic. Right??? or is that wrong??? :confused3

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yep your either right or wrong. I think.

You're one of those "giddy late at night" types aren't you?:rotfl:

If I was, would that be on-topic about being "giddy"? If not, would that be on-topic about not being "giddy"? Let's just say I am when I not or would that be I'm not when I am?

There's no such thing as flavored water. There's a whole aisle of this crap at the supermarket, water, but without that watery taste. Sorry, but flavored water is called a soft drink. You want flavored water? Pour some scotch over ice and let it melt. That's your flavored water.
:thumbsup2

Tic Tacs are pure sugar and do nothing for you except cover up morning breath :thumbsup2

I met Dolly Parton twice, she was very nice both times.

Thumper, I had never heard of Darrian Lake until last night, it was on American Chopper, they built a bike for them LOL. It is so weird how things happen at the same time, you say you are going, and they show it on tv.

Thumper, I had never heard of Darrian Lake until last night, it was on American Chopper, they built a bike for them LOL. It is so weird how things happen at the same time, you say you are going, and they show it on tv.

I saw that episode last night. I grew up near Darien Lake, when there was nothing but this man made pond and some summer homes around it. We had friends there and I remember thinking, "man, this is never gonna amount to anything."

I'm trying to rtemember the last time I went to Darien Lake. We had annual passes there for years, but I probably haven't been since 2000. Kids got to old to want to go with old Dad and no one else would ride the roller coaster with me. That new coaster might get me to go back this summer, but time is already getting short. Out of 9 weekends in July/August, we've got solid plans for at least 6 of them already! Yikes, where does the time go??????

I'm trying to rtemember the last time I went to Darien Lake. We had annual passes there for years, but I probably haven't been since 2000. Kids got to old to want to go with old Dad and no one else would ride the roller coaster with me. That new coaster might get me to go back this summer, but time is already getting short. Out of 9 weekends in July/August, we've got solid plans for at least 6 of them already! Yikes, where does the time go??????

Yeah, I hear ya. That coaster did look good. I'd ride it with you, Al. After Crystal Beach went bellys up National Fuel had their annual picnics there and I went a couple of times with my wife and my mom and dad. I think the kids even went once, because I remember winning them a couple of stuffed mooses (meese?moose?mice?) I don't know - those brown cows with big antlers from Canada. Anyway, I had to hit a bullseye with a crossbow - it was cool.

Take the red pill...and I'll show you just how deep the rabbit hole goes.

This whole thread started as Al's mistake and now has 58 posts. There are some serious threads that haven't done this well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter