Space 220 opening

We were just talking about this yesterday. I am not one walking around saying 2020 is the worst but it does feel like this surely all fits together

I really think it's too far along to scrap. It may be delayed until they have crowds again, but I can't see them scrapping it when other than the video screens the construction is done.

I really think it's too far along to scrap. It may be delayed until they have crowds again, but I can't see them scrapping it when other than the video screens the construction is done.
Yes, they won't scrape it. They may just delay its opening, and that is what I think will happen

My three year old daughter is obsessed with this restaurant. I hope it’s open by January.
same my kids talk about it all the time still lol we were going in aug then w the virus we couldn’t. but I have friends in the restaurant business and they are all holding off reopening until 2021. so i assume disney will do the same. like spring break or summer 2021

I cant believe scraping is even an option, from what I remember, they were planning on opening up by May and construction was delayed in March, so this thing was literally within 2 months of opening unless i got my info confused. Im just curious as to the issues with union cast members not coming back until like September has any to do with certain delays.

Last I heard it was opening in April May.

Kidding. This poor restaurant's luck. Next is going to be an alien take over that delays it.

I hope it opens 30-60 days from when the parks re-open. But if WDW thinks it won't do well in those first months they could put it on the back burner until things get rolling again.

An alien takeover would be fitting...

I agree, but since it's not Disney-operated, I guess it depends on the health of Patina. My guess is that they won't operate it until social distancing guidelines are relaxed and they can open at higher capacity. Also, not sure if the show elevator up to the restaurant presents a social distancing issue?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter